Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
waiting 2 exhale said:
still 'in process'
You should have been granted visa two months ago . Atleast at the time of interview , they could have asked for re med ahead of time . But no , they have to screw people part of their menifesto

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
waiting 2 exhale said:
still 'in process'
hope this weekend updates our status.....and grant visa soon...

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
dolma said:
hope this weekend updates our status.....and grant visa soon...
May ur word come true dear ...its getting longer day by day ..
Good luck..

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
J.J said:
You should have been granted visa two months ago . Atleast at the time of interview , they could have asked for re med ahead of time . But no , they have to screw people part of their menifesto
honestly, at some point I thought ecas will not change to 'in process'. From the time application was sent this whole process was one challenge after another. Did not receive passport request; three notes showed 'nothing started' until march 2014 (may 2013 application) ; april notes showed 'interview needed' but no date; middle of april, ecas showed interview on may 6 but no time mentioned; MP was of no help; my lawyer was of no help; she and I sent many email inquiries asking about when was the interview and an interpreter needed - no answers; one answered and it said 'you arrange it if it is not hindi' and that mentioned the time; still no official notification then took all the correspondences to the interview; interpreter showed up late; they did not interview the sponsor; interviewer kept insisting lies were told in visitor visa application and ended interview abruptly; then finally request for remedicals came....but for this forum and the motivation to dig deeper I wouldn't have known about interview scheduled for my partner (if I had not done investigative work and just waited for official notification which never came)....after they put us through this torture, did NDVO apologize when I met front desk man and complained, all he said 'we know... we received many communications from your lawyer'.....it is not deliberately screwing up people..incompetence and looking at applicants as numbers (file number 000110110) and not as human beings and working for government where there is no accountability and no one gets fired for incompetence, lack of transparency and junior official who interviewed not allowed to make decisions and ask for remedicals at the time of interview....

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
waiting 2 exhale said:
honestly, at some point I thought ecas will not change to 'in process'. From the time application was sent this whole process was one challenge after another. Did not receive passport request; three notes showed 'nothing started' until march 2014 (may 2013 application) ; april notes showed 'interview needed' but no date; middle of april, ecas showed interview on may 6 but no time mentioned; MP was of no help; my lawyer was of no help; she and I sent many email inquiries asking about when was the interview and an interpreter needed - no answers; one answered and it said 'you arrange it if it is not hindi' and that mentioned the time; still no official notification then took all the correspondences to the interview; interpreter showed up late; they did not interview the sponsor; interviewer kept insisting lies were told in visitor visa application and ended interview abruptly; then finally request for remedicals came....but for this forum and the motivation to dig deeper I wouldn't have known about interview scheduled for my partner (if I had not done investigative work and just waited for official notification which never came)....after they put us through this torture, did NDVO apologize when I met front desk man and complained, all he said 'we know... we received many communications from your lawyer'.....it is not deliberately screwing up people..incompetence and looking at applicants as numbers (file number 000110110) and not as human beings and working for government where there is no accountability and no one gets fired for incompetence, lack of transparency and junior official who interviewed not allowed to make decisions and ask for remedicals at the time of interview....
and even after going through so much we are still standing in a dark room not knowing where to go....If you order notes it takes a month to come, so WAIT!!! if you ask MP, they take forever to answer, so WAIT!! If you send them emails they don't answer at all, so WAIT!! We are almost at the end of process, still no answers from them....Where to get so much patience to WAIT!!

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
waiting 2 exhale said:
That's hell of a torture man , don't know how you manage to stay sane . I am either gonna land in mental asylum or jail for shooting at ndvo if I didn't recieve my visa in next couple days . Atleast you have sign of relief since they asked for re medical which is sure visa granted . You can kill your preparing your move to canada . But in my case I not only sit home and wait , I also go through the pain of wondering what is their decision .

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
J.J said:
That's hell of a torture man , don't know how you manage to stay sane . I am either gonna land in mental asylum or jail for shooting at ndvo if I didn't recieve my visa in next couple days . Atleast you have sign of relief since they asked for re medical which is sure visa granted . You can kill your preparing your move to canada . But in my case I not only sit home and wait , I also go through the pain of wondering what is their decision .
they will extend your medicals and give you your visa....your visa expired couple of days ago? in my partner's case it was march hence they could not extend medicals...if you did not have interview but you are status is 'in process' and a decision is made, why would they deny your visa after a year? hang in there...did it happen the same way in 2012?

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
they will extend your medicals and give you your visa....your visa expired couple of days ago? in my partner's case it was march hence they could not extend medicals...if you did not have interview but you are status is 'in process' and a decision is made, why would they deny your visa after a year? hang in there...did it happen the same way in 2012?
thats correct..if gone from Inprocess to DM, decision should not be negative.... be happy!

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
In two days, either post man will be knocking on my door or jason friday the 13th guy (some one had predicted that I will be getting passport by Friday 13th)
Stay positive Post man is knocking your doors.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
Vijender_Rana said:
thats correct..if gone from Inprocess to DM, decision should not be negative.... be happy!
Yeah that the only sign keeping me positive because it went to ' in process ' on May 19 and then week later it changed to DM

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
In two days, either post man will be knocking on my door or jason friday the 13th guy (some one had predicted that I will be getting passport by Friday 13th)
Is ur ecas status showing DM? :)

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
Hi friends...need a quick reply plz...wat documents(whether driving license or international driving license) need to carry from India to appear for G2 driving license exam in canada..

Plz reply asap...

Mrs. Hope

Jun 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-06-2013
Passport Req..
25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON :)
Hello everyone! Can anyone help me please.I have some few questions,how much money do my hubby need to
show to immigration officer when he arrive in canada airport and what documents that he need to show?
Thanks!

Deep Singh

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical Req.: 10-06-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Medical Done on: 11-06-2014
Interview........
02-06-2014
Passport Req..
21-03-2013, Passport Sent after Re-Med. on:11-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 21July'2014, Passport @door on 26July'14
LANDED..........
Going to Land on 22Sept'14 to celebrate my 2nd Mrg.Anniversary wid my Love
waiting 2 exhale said:
still 'in process'
Don't worry dears(W2E & Dolma), I pray soon you get beautiful gift(Visa Stamped Passport) at your door step...

Deep Singh

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical Req.: 10-06-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Medical Done on: 11-06-2014
Interview........
02-06-2014
Passport Req..
21-03-2013, Passport Sent after Re-Med. on:11-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 21July'2014, Passport @door on 26July'14
LANDED..........
Going to Land on 22Sept'14 to celebrate my 2nd Mrg.Anniversary wid my Love
northernlights said:
Its super hot in India now adays.....give some time to postmen tooo....they brave the immense heat..
I would also like to add something: Few day back before my interview I got some urgent docs. from Canada thru my wife by registered post I tracked them continuously, Docs reached within 12days(intime) at India(Gurgaon) but stuck up there in Gurgaon Post office, so after waiting for 2-days suddenly I got update on Online tracker that Postman went on address but nobody was there on mentioned address. It surprised me & I called Customer Care they told me check with Gurgaon Head Office. Immediately I visited them and asked for the same they directed me toward concerned area Post Man & when I asked him did you visited mentioned address? I got surprising reply: Shab Ji Itna Garmi hai kahan-kahan jayenge time kam hai aur kaam jada... Hahaha... What a system... How our India come forward... You know neither they(India Post) visited me nor they called me or informed me to pick-up my bag... Eventually I reached there intime physically & got that parcel... They even don't know the importance of Registered Post...