06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
cpan25 said:
Hi senior members, just wanted to know what are the chances of interview after going "In Process"?
0.9999% (just because we are talking about NDVO I give .0001%)...so far from the spreadsheet and members who had posted, it appears NDVO has been kind to people whose status went into 'in process'..but don't come after me if an interview has been ordered just because some visa official got mad at his spouse not giving him lunch box to carry and takes it out on applicants....chances are nil that an interview will be scheduled...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Mrs. Hope said:
Hello everyone. Can someone tell me please how long will it take to get passport back after status change to DM ? My husband didn't want to submit a resignation letter yet because he said he is not sure if visa is granted. It was in process on May 27 and DM on June 1 and no interview. I was trying to convinced my husband that they can't refuse without interview. We are waiting for his passport so that we can start planning things. I want him to be here in Canada on my birthday in 3 weeks:(.. Can anyone tell me please if it will take weeks to get the passport back?
Thanks guys,your input is really appreciated.
congrats he is getting his visa soon but I would advise him to wait until he gets his passport on hand (if it was other agencies I would have advised him to quit but with NDVO it is better to err on the cautious side)...after DM it takes a week to 10 days to get passport back...

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Thank you for your response bossbig. In this case we will just for NDVO update. All the best with your visa. :) :)

bossbig said:
No you cant do re-medicals as you need to show the email request for remedical from NDVO when you will go for the remedical at diagnostic centre...Passport in original can be optional...you need the photocopy of the passport.. NDVO is not asking for even complete medical tests in many remedical cases..They are asking only for Chest Xray so it also depends on what kind of remedical request you will receive from NDVO.

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
o common w2e, you know technically they cannot deny a visa without interview,
the only scenario i can imagine is a criminal applicant, if there is a serious crime that has not been disclosed in the application and they find it in checks, application could be rejected without interview and if this is the case, I don't think they will be silently doing it, they will ask for relevant docs to tell you they gonna screw your application.
Otherwise, 100% sure he will get a visa.

waiting 2 exhale said:
congrats he is getting his visa soon but I would advise him to wait until he gets his passport on hand (if it was other agencies I would have advised him to quit but with NDVO it is better to err on the cautious side)...after DM it takes a week to 10 days to get passport back...

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
thanks for sharing, we all knew this, but now we r getting proofs, MPs lie most of the time, there was another bullshit about piles of files and loose your spot in the que stuff.."Nautanki Saale"

Lobzang said:
hi everyone. I finally received my gcms notes and it turns out they had the wrong email address the entire time. passport was requested January 27 we are sending it out now. also my hubby had been undergoing tb treatment and has done his final exam after the treatment. apparently the sputum test results will take two more months. my notes say that all other categories have not yet been started. I'm feeling extremely down. does anyone know if this is normal at this stage in the application? will they only start the rest of the check once they received the final medical report? what might this mean for my timeline. I'm feeLing so depressed cause I don't know what to expect. :( the worst part is I had emailed them inquiring if they had the right email address months ago with no response. Idid an mp request and she told me they had the right one. finally I find out today all this was useless since they had the wrong one after all:(

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
19/09/2013 finalised 06/2014
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
neha2515 said:
thanks for sharing, we all knew this, but now we r getting proofs, MPs lie most of the time, there was another bull*censored word* about piles of files and loose your spot in the que stuff.."Nautanki Saale"

[/quote

it's so frustratingfrustrating. no one actually cares at all. do u think this will delay my application?

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
also is it Normal that the rest of the checks have not been started? is it because they didn't receive the passport yet or the final medical. or is this normal at this stage in the application?

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
hey Jasmine,
we all understand this long distance packages, but just keep in mind that immigration hasn't asked you to send communication proofs, so if you are sending it as per your wish, don't send too much stuff, coz they are very easily offended people,
if they had asked this, I would have agreed to send 1000, but now you should send just few at different intervals covering the total period.
Just a friendly advice.

jasminexyz said:
Lol true right! But can't help it....this is a part and parcel of being in a long distance relationship. Many pages of chat logs and call logs. This is an evidence in itself otherwise why would a person spend so much time and money talking to someone and texting. Anyway let's see what happens.

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
sorry to hear this dear, I feel terribly bad on this decision, how could they generalize things, what if the elder sister is not ready for marriage or has got some professional targets etc,
how abt punjab where if sister is 3-4 years younger, brothers most probably marry after sister. nobody can generalize this. This is not mandatory rule in Hindu religion, and for God sake we are not in 19th century, try writing email to immigration minister, and tell him you will have to leave Canada if they are delaying this as appeal takes 2 years, I heard. For sure they expect this from you, if the Canadian partner is ready to move back to India, it proves genuine relation. I really don't understand how they challenge a relation on their guesses,

jaycee4sweet said:
Hi guys my hubby went for interview. There was a Indian lady who interviewed him nd she called me to interview me on d ph too. Then after she again interviewed him for more Dan two hrs nd refuse to give visa nd my hubby told me dat her main concern was y did he married before his elder sister who is still unmarried nd our age differ nd she did not even ask for the proof of communication nd chat. And she said that she is not satisfied wid our story then my hubby said dis is not story mam dis is reality. And she gave his pp back and ask him to appeal. Does anyone Hv n idea dat how much it cost to appeal as my lawyer said its gonna cost $5000.

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
Lobzang said:
also is it Normal that the rest of the checks have not been started? is it because they didn't receive the passport yet or the final medical. or is this normal at this stage in the application?
does anyone have any insight on this? if some of you received notes at my stage did it say not started? is this because I didn't send the passport yet or cause of the medical?

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
it is all perfectly normal, they don't write checks started, when it will be december applicants turn, all checks will be passed directly. Don't panic, they entered the email id wrongly, that was the only problem with your case and you found it smartly, now you are all good, just wait for your turn in end of july or start of august.
I recently got my gcms notes, it says the same, no checks started yet and I am an october applicant, you should read more pages in this forum and you will have an idea about timelines.
Good luck

Lobzang said:

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
neha2515 said:
it is all perfectly normal, they don't write checks started, when it will be december applicants turn, all checks will be passed directly. Don't panic, they entered the email id wrongly, that was the only problem with your case and you found it smartly, now you are all good, just wait for your turn in end of july or start of august.
I recently got my gcms notes, it says the same, no checks started yet and I am an october applicant, you should read more pages in this forum and you will have an idea about timelines.
Good luck
o thank you soooo much. I know that Im not to expect a visa for a few months yet but I thought maybe it was being delayed by the medical not being finished. I feel alot better knowing that it won't be delayed.

12ja

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
June,3,2014
AOR Received.
Sept 19,2014
File Transfer...
Sept29,2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Interview........
In process nov 28 DM:dec5
Passport Req..
Jan 16,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Wait
LANDED..........
Wait
hi
cic needs option c printout.

it is necessary for sponsersing spouse ?

thanks

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
just recently they have started asking for it (if I am not wrong only from after Mar,2014 applicants), its similar to Notice of assessment but more detailed, you can get this within a week from CRA, call them and get information and YES it is necessary for spouse sponsorship because they are specifically asking for it and you are not supposed to deny.

12ja said:
hi
cic needs option c printout.

it is necessary for sponsersing spouse ?

thanks

12ja

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
June,3,2014
AOR Received.
Sept 19,2014
File Transfer...
Sept29,2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Interview........
In process nov 28 DM:dec5
Passport Req..
Jan 16,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Wait
LANDED..........
Wait
actually I am out of country from 2011 to jan 2014

CRA said they provided me only 2010 notice of assessment.

because I paid tax of 2011-2012-2013 in april 2014

so it take long time to get lastest assessment.

is there any other alternate for that?