Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
jk45 said:
Well sincerely is not enough...they are taking ages to issue a visa... few year back Same visa they used to issue in 3 months all together...We paid them what they asked for ,they should deliver the result fast.. .... If i could i would send them away from there family and issue a process if they want to meet there loved ones they have to go through 10 month or more process...

Most of us has no real families in canada and this is also the reason we are feeling the depression...... Seriously its a joke....we all can never get back the same time we lost and mental condition can never be the same like used to be....Canada took 4 months for us to finish the approval process after losing our file for 3 months...and now NDVO taking their sweet time....

i
I will tell you something about them. They don't care about you making them away from family you know why because they simply don't care. But the one thing we can do is CATCH them and beat them so badly and make them confront that they did all that in there job time and post the video then an only then will the government and other will listen to us. And we will have a strong reason too. But on the other hand nobody will do anything like this in the first place

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
can_4visa said:
No as earlier they were issuing visa within 2-4 months after applying and here people are waiting from so many months after passport submission.
You are right on that. Even my wife was the same case they were issuing the visa in less than 6 months. Then suddenly they change the time to 9 months then 10 months and now the strike. What is going on?????

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
And that's too in case of conditional PR. :(
magessss said:
You are right on that. Even my wife was the same case they were issuing the visa in less than 6 months. Then suddenly they change the time to 9 months then 10 months and now the strike. What is going on?????

bluezz

Jul 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can_4visa said:
Yes most of the people get acknowledgement mail altogether but sometimes they transfer file after few days so you can wait and check ecas status for the same.
Thanks again can_4visa!
Sadly I can't track the file on ecas yet :(
I keep getting "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"
I'm using the UCI# and my last name and my date of birth to login.

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Don't worry it can be ecas issue you can try later.
bluezz said:
Thanks again can_4visa!
Sadly I can't track the file on ecas yet :(
I keep getting "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"
I'm using the UCI# and my last name and my date of birth to login.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
can_4visa said:
Don't worry it can be ecas issue you can try later.
Actually, when did you receive the mail.

Because you need to wait for it for these lazy guys to update the information.

Also, follow the instruction.

First the common law spouse outside need to be selected, then continue then i agree and continue.

then the file # has to be selected and then enter the number .

make sure you enter your last name of your spouse then their date of birth followed by place and continue

bluezz

Jul 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magessss said:
Actually, when did you receive the mail.

Because you need to wait for it for these lazy guys to update the information.

Also, follow the instruction.

First the common law spouse outside need to be selected, then continue then i agree and continue.

then the file # has to be selected and then enter the number .

make sure you enter your last name of your spouse then their date of birth followed by place and continue
Thanks Magessss, I tried all those. I got the email 3 hours ago! :)

I'll just wait until next week Tuesday (as they mention this on their website: "Note that the Client Application Status tool is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays.")

In the mean time, I hope I get the email of file transfer to NDVO..

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Hope for the best, Good luck :)
bluezz said:
Thanks Magessss, I tried all those. I got the email 3 hours ago! :)

I'll just wait until next week Tuesday (as they mention this on their website: "Note that the Client Application Status tool is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays.")

In the mean time, I hope I get the email of file transfer to NDVO..

soniagak

Oct 13, 2011
Hi everyone, I have a question. if someone lives in Afghanistan but they want to start their case in India say they go there to study and start the process from there. are they able to do that? and if so can they go back and forth while the case is in process? thanks

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Magessss Lollll @CATCH them and beat them hahahaha had a good laugh reading that!!! I wish we could really find out the truth behind this brutal treatment of theirs.. lolllll feel a bit better after the laugh!!!!

magessss said:
I will tell you something about them. They don't care about you making them away from family you know why because they simply don't care. But the one thing we can do is CATCH them and beat them so badly and make them confront that they did all that in there job time and post the video then an only then will the government and other will listen to us. And we will have a strong reason too. But on the other hand nobody will do anything like this in the first place

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hash1 said:
Magessss Lollll @ CATCH them and beat them hahahaha had a good laugh reading that!!! I wish we could really find out the truth behind this brutal treatment of theirs.. lolllll feel a bit better after the laugh!!!!
nice to hear that. You know we used to do this with our enemies in India. At night time we go to there place and call them out as friends used to call them. When they come we put a black blanket on there face and hold him down then beat the crap out of him and leave. He will not know who was it and what happen.

If we could find out who he is and where he lives we can do the same. Like in Wanted Salman bhai did the same thing to the inspector.

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
Hey Forum ppl -- how are u guys doing? I know this wait is killing all of us -- but do we have any other choice so have nimbu pani n just chill - njoy summers lol.

i have one query - hope to get some ans for the same -

i have sent my passport to NDVO - 23 days back and just checked ecas - it says application received -- so just wanted to make sure - should i expect any change in my ecas status now! Or it being app rcd is just normal? Med/ police clearance rcd or in progress comes after submitting PP or before that?

any reply will be highly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Best wishes to all :)

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Ecas is not generally updated by them, and most of the times it changes directly from Application received to Decision Made.
RD.NewDelhi said:
Hey Forum ppl -- how are u guys doing? I know this wait is killing all of us -- but do we have any other choice so have nimbu pani n just chill - njoy summers lol.

i have one query - hope to get some ans for the same -

i have sent my passport to NDVO - 23 days back and just checked ecas - it says application received -- so just wanted to make sure - should i expect any change in my ecas status now! Or it being app rcd is just normal? Med/ police clearance rcd or in progress comes after submitting PP or before that?

any reply will be highly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Best wishes to all :)

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Looooollll!!!!!! I guess it's not safe to express these things out!!! In case someone really ends up catching and beating them they may suspect us hahahahhaa

magessss said:
nice to hear that. You know we used to do this with our enemies in India. At night time we go to there place and call them out as friends used to call them. When they come we put a black blanket on there face and hold him down then beat the crap out of him and leave. He will not know who was it and what happen.

If we could find out who he is and where he lives we can do the same. Like in Wanted Salman bhai did the same thing to the inspector.

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
I thot so -- thanks

can_4visa said:
Ecas is not generally updated by them, and most of the times it changes directly from Application received to Decision Made.