march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Chinnmaye said:
Wow you are soo patient...need to learn from you SN0206. I really hope u get some kinda response soon if not i will try to get an Job with NDVO and look into ur case n issue visa for u first..haha. thanks for encouraging and responding. :)
hahaha you are such a kind person. So sweet of you. Thank you so much for your kind words. :D :) :)

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
SN0206 said:
Aww its really irritating when your anniversary is coming..dont worry NDVO might give you a surprise on your 2nd anniversaryy. Why dont you go and surprise your wife on your anniversary? When is your anniversary? i really hope NDVO will surprise you with good news on your anniversary very soon. God bless u both. Be positive magess. :) :) :)
Thank you SN0206, I am in a very bad situation where I want to go see my wife but I cannot go due to job. I have booked my time earlier so I can go pick her up when the visa arrives. I don't want her to travel alone as she never did went anywhere and also I want to see her reaction when she takes the flight for the first time in her life. Our anniversary is in April but the way it is going now I might get the good news in March maybe. February is almost over now just 1 more week and the only problem that I am facing now is her PCC which the officer said it might also got expired but she never mentioned this on the letter we got. If we have to wait more chances are it is going to be over soon and she might have to do it again which will push the file 3 more months.

I am very scared and I don't want to go through the same situation again to get PCC. This is the only thing that is bothering me from the day she got back from her interview and we submitted the medical.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
magessss said:
Thank you SN0206, I am in a very bad situation where I want to go see my wife but I cannot go due to job. I have booked my time earlier so I can go pick her up when the visa arrives. I don't want her to travel alone as she never did went anywhere and also I want to see her reaction when she takes the flight for the first time in her life. Our anniversary is in April but the way it is going now I might get the good news in March maybe. February is almost over now just 1 more week and the only problem that I am facing now is her PCC which the officer said it might also got expired but she never mentioned this on the letter we got. If we have to wait more chances are it is going to be over soon and she might have to do it again which will push the file 3 more months.

I am very scared and I don't want to go through the same situation again to get PCC. This is the only thing that is bothering me from the day she got back from her interview and we submitted the medical.
Aww yeah you are right its better to wait until she gets visas so you can go and bring her to Canada. When does your PCC expire? You should have done both so you wouldnt need to do it later. But if PCC didnt expire at that time and they would have extended PCC too right. Magess you dont need to worry too much about PCC. I believe you will be fine and they will give your wife a visa stamped without any problem. Trust me you will be with your wife on your anniversary so dont think too much ok. Bee strong and talk to your MP and ask why it is taking long. Wish you a speedy visa magess! :D :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
PJP109 said:
Hi all,

Just finished my interview... It was not so bad.... They asked us about my visits and our outing and some family questions...

They just wanted to make sure we are in continuous relation...

So we passed and finally Done :)

Now gotta do re-medical and wait for visa :)

If anyone has any question, feel free to inbox me but i will reply back after next week since i m in india rightnow....

App. Filed.......: 8 April 2013
AOR Received.: 27 April 2013
File Transfer...: 7 May 2013
Med's Done....: 28 December 2012
Interview........: 20 February 2014
Passport Req..: 31 May 2013
Congrats! Must be a relief now that the interview is out of the way. :) Hope the last stretch of your waiting is over soon.

Oh ... My officer was very rude too but i stayed calm and i did not listen to the stuff he was telling me to scare me... I just concentrated on my personal points... He was scaring me saying you r a canadian citizen... If u say a single word that is not truth, i will file a report against u n all... But i did not let those things put me down.. So you just have to be confident enough to present yrself...

Ya they allowed both of us in but they take interview one by one.... N funny thing is they took my interview for almost 45 mins n my husband's for only 2-3 mins evnthou i am the sponsor....... So anything can happen.. We can never predict anything :p

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kbanatwala said:
I received this letter. What is the address we need to inform the doctor to send our medical reports to.

Medical Examination Instructions
Citizenship and PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
Immigration Canada
Citoyenneté et
Immigration Canada
IMM 1017 E (12-2012) GCMS
These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to
find a doctor in your area at:
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.
Here is the link to find your nearest panel physician as emedical. Make sure to bring 4 recent photos.

www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
RJ1710 said:
Hey Guys
Just had interview in New Delhi today. It was for just 20 minutes. There was a lady who took my interview was so respectful,decent and professional.i can only say one thing u guys who are scheduled for the interview. Pls don't panic & be calm..Thanks a lot to Myrah n Desi girl for their kind help.
u can carry ur photo album with u.. ovel all it was a good experience..
App. Filed.......: 22-02-2013
AOR Received.: 14-03-2013
File Transfer...: 09-04-2013
Med's Done....: 16-02-2013
Passport Req..: 25-05-2013

After interview visa officer return my all documents + pics+pp I ask why u return my pp she told me this is our process.she told me she will send me the letter for re medical as my medical will expire tomorrow..

I am worried because my medical still valid till tomorrow..will they extend my medical or i have to do re medical??..

plz answer..
Congrats!!! All done with the interview and you must be so relieved now. Your welcome and I hope my advice helped.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
SN0206 said:
Aww yeah you are right its better to wait until she gets visas so you can go and bring her to Canada. When does your PCC expire? You should have done both so you wouldnt need to do it later. But if PCC didnt expire at that time and they would have extended PCC too right. Magess you dont need to worry too much about PCC. I believe you will be fine and they will give your wife a visa stamped without any problem. Trust me you will be with your wife on your anniversary so dont think too much ok. Bee strong and talk to your MP and ask why it is taking long. Wish you a speedy visa magess! :D :)
Thank you very much, yes you are correct I don't need to worry as they did not asked me anything yet. MP said nothing can be done till 90 days.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
magessss said:
Thank you very much, yes you are correct I don't need to worry as they did not asked me anything yet. MP said nothing can be done till 90 days.
MP so useless lol. Your so welcome. :) just be patient for sometimes. :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
DJ India said:
Now, Guess what?!!

OMDG!!! OMDG!! OMDG!! (Oh my Dear God!) :p

I got a call from NDVO today and the lady confirmed my DOB and asked if I can fly before March 5th. I said yes I CAN!!!

Now hopefully, I will get my passport soon with the visa and my long and hard wait to be with my lovely wife will finally end!!

A lot of thanks to all the great members here who help each other, esp thanks to Myrah Ji. :D

Balle Balle!! I am so happy now ;D :p :D

App. Filed.......: 24-06-2013
AOR Received.: 24-07-2013
Med's Done....: 28-02-2013
Passport Req..: 18-09-2013
Yay!!! Congrats! That's great news! Hope they send your passport soon with your shiny visa.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
aman_sidhu said:
Hi guys i hav landed at vancouver on 17th....wish u all gud luck
Yay! Finally your wait has come to an end and you have reunited with your spouse. Have a happy married life.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Which courier do you use to submit your passport to NDVO? I am from Mumbai and I need to submit my passport to them. Is there an option to give the passport in person to their NDVO office.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
magessss said:

Since you are already in process, hopefully your wife will get her visa. Plus I haven't come across anyone who had to redo PCC, only medicals. So don't worry. Your wife will get her visa soon.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kbanatwala said:
Which courier do you use to submit your passport to NDVO? I am from Mumbai and I need to submit my passport to them. Is there an option to give the passport in person to their NDVO office.
Use blue dart company to send your passport to NDVO. You cant give them in person. Dont worry. All the best.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
kbanatwala said:
Blue darts. That way you can track your passport as NDVO do not give acknowledgment of receiving your passport.

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
we submitted through bluedart and I dont think you can drop it in-person. All the best :) :) :)

kbanatwala said: