+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
HarvB said:
Is there anybody that has heard nothing at all since they applied?
After submitting the passport in July 2013, have heard nothing back. This waiting game is too much to handle. No offence to people that are getting updates, but ones that applied after us, and are getting some good news, just makes me more anxious! Will be completing 9 months of "just waiting" :(

we can really understand your pain buddy, but did you try sending any case specific enquiry or tried contacting local MP. because this is so lame of VO that they did not send any update so far

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
vikasgandhi said:
what email address should i send email to?
Case specific enquiry:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
magessss said:
Wow congratz mate ya it should not be a problem with NDVO when they see your wife is pregnant and they should issue a visa fast as well. Just prey that everything goes smooth and you get a speedy visa.

Man looking at this good news of new babies makes my heart beat goes faster. I wish I would have done the same thing then I would be a father too.
Thanks!! I hope they do take these things into consideration and Issue her a speedy Visa... Good Luck to all of us who are apart from our love ones for so long..

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
SN0206 said:
thats good. Hopefully NDVO will look at your wife's file and give your wife a speedy visa before her due date. All the best again! :)
Thanks keeping my fingers Crossed , you guys are awesome on this forum, helped me out so much!!

Iranas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
29 Jan 2013
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2013
Med's Request
2 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jan 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP : 26th October
Hello Vikas,

Same thing was happened to me. I received letter to submit PCC January 20 it took almost 2 week to do my PCC and mailed them on Feb 9 After a week last Friday I received same letter in my e-mail first I was bit worried got confused about their email because they were asking all kind of lapse record and search record. If there is no criminal record how can I ask police officer to find my lapse record and search record there is no point and the format is same for PCC . later I figured it out it was their reply to my email which I had send it when I missed their call, or system generated email. I just need my passport with visa nor more latka and jhatka :)

abhishekgoel007 said:
hey buddy, needs some correction from you

you mentioned My wife had received a ppr on 2rd january

so is it 2nd jan or 2nd feb. and also when did your file transferred to NDVO

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
Desi-girl said:
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am July applicant too with similar timelines. NDVO has been processing early June applicants so we still have some time to kill before they look at our applications. Good luck.
hi
i am also july applicants still no any updates from their side,,my medical is going to expire after 1 month and very worried

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
happyjoyjoy said:
hey guys, I got a letter from ndvo saying to submit ppc and fees but no ppr , so I called my lawyer and hes saying they didn't ask for passport so we are not going to send it but I see some people are sending it and getting letters back from nvdo saying they recived all things requested and passport. the thing is my wife is not planning to travel and don't understand why my dumb lawyer is tell me not to send the passport, just want to get some feed back from you guys on what should I do???
The acknowledgement is for the things they received. As passport is also received they acknowledged. They are having a huge backlog. Sometimes people ask for requests to send the passports later. Some request for passport to make a short visit to some place. So they have not asked the passport till recently and ask for the same at a later stage. Another point to observe is that it reduces correspondence and they can use their quality time for giving our visa faster. Hence lawyer might have advised to wait for the call from NDVO. Wishing you all the best.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
SN0206 said:
Aww magess. I know your so excited to be a father too. Dont worry you will be with your wife soon and start a new family life after your wife gets pp with visa. We all want to start our new family soon too but stupid NDVO makes us waiting as hell. Sigh. Anyhow, the right time will come for you soon. Im so proud of you here and being so positive too. :D :)
Thank you SN0206 and yes this is so unfair for all of us. Dil karta ke NDVO ke office me jaake dekho ke kya kar rahe hai MR. INDIA banke.

Honestly yaar this is too much

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
haritsharma said:
yes Myrah we know u r at Canada but some one they are waiting they wait visa but you don't help interview applicants.i like you but what is
this ? Myrah pl. help us with some tips?
Dear Harish
Please have confidence in yourself. God will always bestow his blessing as surprise yet HIS test some times shatters you. Have faith. Be cool. When problem comes to everyone all will be like you. Thats the reason forum members help each other and some take guide role some take mood changers role, some take the situation humourous. Nobody neglets anyone.
You do the self audit on your file. Take your application form sent. Keep all the documents on the side. From the first line find where is the proof. If you are a person to approve will you take that proof as valid or you need some other. If so which document. Immedeately source it. Keep it ready for interview. If audit done earlier you could have sent it to them. Then go to next. We are a few in this forum discussing but the NDVO is process for all. There are other types of visa they are process. All are not genuine cases. If anything goes wrong the VO would be trouble so he tries to be cautious as meticulous as possible, some times more arrogant in his tone during interview to get the information some time he/she takes a friendly attitude to extract information. They want to find how genuine the relationship.
We all can give to addition support. But you and your spouse alone are going to perform it. Share all information with each other. Keep all the doucments ready. Answer them with honesty all genuine cases will be through and you would be coming out with flying colurs and lead you sucessful life with your partner in Canada having secured a VISA.
Wishing you all the best.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
HarvB said:
Is there anybody that has heard nothing at all since they applied?
After submitting the passport in July 2013, have heard nothing back. This waiting game is too much to handle. No offence to people that are getting updates, but ones that applied after us, and are getting some good news, just makes me more anxious! Will be completing 9 months of "just waiting" :(
there are two people (from Jan to May 2013 period) whose userid appear on the spreadsheet who haven't received even a passport request from NDVO. Oshazi (Feb applicant) and waiting 2 exhale (May applicant). And there have been people in 2012 who have been waiting for more than a year to get their visa. Not sure why so many people left in the dark and whether there were any complications in their applications and that's the reason for delay. But not asking for passport, it does not make any sense.

HarvB

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
LANDED..........
Soon..........In Vancouver BC (Beautiful British Columbia)
waiting 2 exhale said:
there are two people (from Jan to May 2013 period) whose userid appear on the spreadsheet who haven't received even a passport request from NDVO. Oshazi (Feb applicant) and waiting 2 exhale (May applicant). And there have been people in 2012 who have been waiting for more than a year to get their visa. Not sure why so many people left in the dark and whether there were any complications in their applications and that's the reason for delay. But not asking for passport, it does not make any sense.
yes there are people waiting, before us. But, why are they issuing visa to people who applied after us. They should clear the backlog and then move forward. This is just BS.............
No offence to anyone. But, this does not make sense.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
malhotrak said:
Hi Guys,

An update from my side..We have received an email from CHC "In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following
- Evidence that your sponsor resides in Canada
This must be received at this office by 2014/03/17"
:( :(
App. Filed.......: 20-06-2013
File Transfer...: 18-07-2013
Med's Done....: 11-04-2013
Passport Req..: 28-08-2013
Congrats! It is nice to know that NDVO is looking at more June files and have seen yours. Hope you get a quick DM.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
santhos said:
Hi all .
I'm June 17 applicant. My medical has only 10 days to expire from today, still there is no changes on E-Cas status. I worried about this. I had sent a mail to Ndvo. But no response from there.

I invite, anybody could give me any idea about my case? Really I bothered :-\.

Thanks in advance.
Your medical can be extended by NDVO. But don't worry, you might hear some good news before your meds expire

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
a.m said:
OH MY RABBA

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

ITS DECISION MADE FOR ME
IT CHANGED TODAY MORNING ON MY ECAS.

DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY IT CHANGED MY LAST NAME FROM MY PARENTS TO MY HUSBANDS.

Good luck to all waiting and I wish from the almighty for a super duper speedy results for those waiting Babaji please help
App. Filed.......: 13 June 2013
AOR Received.: No acknowledgment
File Transfer...: 15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request: Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....: 11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..: 18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...: Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP to be posted on Monday.
LANDED..........: 26th Feb 2014

Congrats!! Now you are kicked out of the forum, officially. Have a happy married life.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Sajy said:
Hey guys,

Am back from Delhi wid my visa... and these people are workin on weekends too... and someone there told me that they are work hard to finish up the backlog... so those who needs some push to go on... hold on for a while am sure it will be done soon for all of u....
(My file was submitted on July,13 Passport in Sept,13...medicals were about to expire so they have given me a deadline to reach canada, met few more applicants there who were given the same option) They were in some meeting when i was there... n someone over there told me.. that they r workin on weekends and really hard to finish off the backlog... attach as many proofs as u can like phone bills, vacation pictures, receipts, anything that will prove ur case is genuine it makes it easier for them n faster for us... I wish u all get wat ur heart desires.. Keepin u all in prayers... and thank u so much for all the support and advice....
Congrats!!! Now you are kicked out. Have a happy married life and hope everything works out for you as you have to come back to India soon.