Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Hi Guys,

I cant explain how happy I am at the moment. OMG, my wife got her visa on Feb 11. It is a dramatic story.

Some of you guys might remember my last post telling that I am leaving for India from Montreal on Feb 7 evening. Around that time, it has been already two days and I did not check ecas as I was scared to see the same status. Anyway, I landed in India early morning Feb 9 and is with my wife ever since.

Remember, Feb 14 is our anniversary and I so wanted to be with my wife no matter what. So today, my wife and I left vizag to my mother's place which is 2 hours away. I decided not check ecas for at least another 5 days.

Guess what, as we were reaching my city, my mother-in-law calls us to tell she got our visa packet. We missed her call multiple times and she called the whole world that my wife got her visa. We were the last ones to know that we got visa, lol.

We will only get our hands on the passport tomorrow, cant really wait.

So I check the status now and the following is there:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 30, 2013.

2.We started processing your application on February 4, 2014.

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We are very happy however my wife may not come with me this time as my last brother may get married in March and then we both will come. The validity is until March 30, 2014. (Medicals done April 1, 2013), so they gave us exactly one year validity, not even 2 weeks.

We could have fallen into depression if it is not for this forum and the great members it has. Thank you for keeping the positivity and rest assured my prayers will be there for everyone to get their visas soon.

Thanks,

dhillonpk

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wowww .. it great day for forum members and big surprises are there to them who didn't have any ideas for their cases..

congrats all..

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
If PAFSO can go on strike, why cant we all ?? lets start bhook hadtaal in front of NDVO office :p

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
My timeline

We received XXXXXXX application for permanent residence on June 2013.

Sponsorship approval - July 2013

Required for Passport and Landing fee submit on Sept 2013.

Status shows - Application Received

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
youtube101 said:
Hi Guys,

I cant explain how happy I am at the moment. OMG, my wife got her visa on Feb 11. It is a dramatic story.

Some of you guys might remember my last post telling that I am leaving for India from Montreal on Feb 7 evening. Around that time, it has been already two days and I did not check ecas as I was scared to see the same status. Anyway, I landed in India early morning Feb 9 and is with my wife eve since.

Remember, Feb 14 is our anniversary and I so wanted to be with my wife no matter what. So today, my wife and I left vizag to my mother's place which is 2 hours away. I decided not check ecas for at least another 5 days.

Guess what, as we were rear-inching my city, my mother-in-law calls us to tell she got our visa packet. We missed her call multiple times and she called the whole world that my wife got her visa.

We will only get our hands on the visa tomorrow, cant really wait.

We are very happy however my wife may not come with me this time as my last brother may get married in March and then we both will come. The validity is until March 30, 2014. (Medicals done April 1, 2013), so they gave us exactly one year validity, not even 2 weeks.

We could have fallen into depression if it is not for this forum and the great members it has. Thank you for keeping the positivity and rest assured my prayers will be there for everyone to get their visas soon.

Thanks,
many many congrats :)

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
RMGILL said:
OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGG
SO FINELY. I GOT MY PASSPORT BACK.
Wish u all good luck.
Many congrats and your final wait is finally ended :)

Feb 11, 2014
I am june14 applicant. Submitted my passport with NDVO in August. But ecas still shows: "Application received" and "Medical results received". No update so far. Its really so frustrating. Any idea as to why its taking that long and how much more time will it take? Please advise.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
wahegurujune14 said:
I am june14 applicant. Submitted my passport with NDVO in August. But ecas still shows: "Application received" and "Medical results received". No update so far. Its really so frustrating. Any idea as to why its taking that long and how much more time will it take? Please advise.
Did you paid landing fee and submit passport copy?

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youtube101 said:
Hi Guys,

Some of you guys might remember my last post telling that I am leaving for India from Montreal on Feb 7 evening. Around that time, it has been already two days and I did not check ecas as I was scared to see the same status. Anyway, I landed in India early morning Feb 9 and is with my wife eve since.

Guess what, as we were rear-inching my city, my mother-in-law calls us to tell she got our visa packet. We missed her call multiple times and she called the whole world that my wife got her visa.

We will only get our hands on the visa tomorrow, cant really wait.

Thanks,

lucky man..!! have a great life ahead!!! :) :) :)

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Surajgill_in said:
Hurray ...yipee.....balle balle .... ;D
Guys its IP on ecas status after long
Congrats, wishing you speedy visa...

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
wahegurujune14 said:
Welcome to the forum, if you check spreadsheet, June 10th applicant got visa, they have started working on June applicants and they are having many Jan-May applicants too, apply for notes or MP inquiry to check your current status, you should hear something good from them in next coming weeks, best of luck....share your complete timeline to add you on spread sheet...

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
wahegurujune14 said:
And got passport request August28. I sent my passport through blue dart on August29. Since then no update.
I am planning to request my passport back next month. I need to travel outside india very soon.