10-06-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
19-06-2013, had sent on 10-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process since Nov 27th, 2013; Visa issued on Jan 27th; DM on Jan 31st; PP with shiny visa received on Feb 1st
anupam said:
use the URL
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

I like the above as you can give all the details like UCI and DOB int he format they want and also attachments....
Thanks for your help anupam... we did a case specific enquiry and MP enquiry. both helped i guess. they might've corrected my medical UMI number now. thats y from last night ecas is showing medical received... ;D Thank God . im so happy.. God bless youu

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Miracle of Jesus said:
Hi Myrah... Hope you had a wonderful safe journey... Now my Ecas is showing Medical received... dont know which one helped., case specific enquiry or MP enquiry... :p Thank God ... Im very much relieved now.. Hopefully i may get a call soon. Med expiring on March 13. Thanks for all your help.
That's great news!!! Hope you get DM soon now

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
RMGILL said:
Hello there.. I applied my husband. Delhi embassy took passport in August
And now I am pregnent 26weeks. My husband s medical will expire on feb.22. I heard
That they give visa before medical expired:)
Sometimes they give the visa before medicals expire, sometimes they let it expire and sometime they ask for an interview. If you got PPR in August, you are a June applicant. And NDVO is just starting to process June applicants. What exact date did you apply?
You might be lucky and your husband might get his visa, unless there are some red flags and NDVO need to scrutinize your application further.
So good luck.

RMGILL

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
And now I am pregnent 26weeks. My husband s medical will expire on feb.22. I heard
That they give visa before medical expired:). Is this true. My status still showing "application Recieved"
They will change the status or what??

RMGILL

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Sometimes they give the visa before medicals expire, sometimes they let it expire and sometime they ask for an interview. If you got PPR in August, you are a June applicant. And NDVO is just starting to process June applicants. What exact date did you apply?
You might be lucky and your husband might get his visa, unless there are some red flags and NDVO need to scrutinize your application further.

I applied on June10,2013

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
RMGILL said:

I applied on June10,2013
Thanks. I am sure your husband will hear good news soon. Just have some more patience. I will pray for you :D

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
RMGILL said:

I applied on June10,2013

hi I also applied on june 10, 2013...got ppr req in mid august...almost same timeline

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
waiting 2 exhale said:
so SN0206, no emotional speeches on becoming a champion member? no one to thank for? you should thank NDVO first...
Haha ok :) im going to give all of u guys about my speeches. Thanks for the reminder. :D

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Haha ok here is my speech for being a champion
member. :D

I must thank to this forum for making me so positive and less stress without this i would be thinking too much like hell. Thanks to everyone for being so positive and the support here without any negative words. Ofcourse waiting 2 exhale you are awesome for making us laugh alot and keep this up untill you get kicked out of this forum. Cant forget this. :) :D :D thanks for that. Especially Myrah7 she deserves to make us so strong and so patient. Thank you so much Myrah7 for everything. Desi girl you are great girl for being so patient and post the positive support here. :) :) :) yes i thank to NDVO for becoming a champion member without any update yet eh? I didnt expect that i would be waiting long like this. Sigh. I hope that ill get good news sooner since im a march applicant. Anyhow, I must b proud of myself for being here and the positive support to friends here. So glad i did it. :D :D :D u guys are so awesome and are like my friends too but its sad to see ppl got kicked out of the forum. Cant forget this ever in my life and best forum ever! Thanks guys and Myrahhh7! :D :D :D ;) 8) Thank god for this awesome forum. :) I wish everyone all the best for the speedy processing and the speedy visa. Guys be strong and be positive!!!! :) :) ;) :D :D :D God bless! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
RMGILL said:
That they give visa before medical expired:). Is this true. My status still showing "application Recieved"
They will change the status or what??
Hii

Congrats for your pregnancy! :) did you let NDVO know that you are pregnant if so you should get good newss soon this month so hopefully. you have one month left for your medical expiry date and they might give you an extension too so dont worry. I wish you a speedy visaa! :) all the best! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
SN0206 said:

I must thank to this forum for making me so positive and less stress without this i would be thinking too much like hell. Thanks to everyone for being so positive and the support here without any negative words. Ofcourse waiting 2 exhale you are awesome for making us laugh alot and keep this up untill you get kicked out of this forum. Cant forget this. :) :D :D thanks for that. Especially Myrah7 she deserves to make us so strong and so patient. Thank you so much Myrah7 for everything. Desi girl you are great girl for being so patient and post the positive support here. :) :) :) yes i thank to NDVO for becoming a champion member without any update yet eh? I didnt expect that i would be waiting long like this. Sigh. I hope that ill get good news sooner since im a march applicant. Anyhow, I must b proud of myself for being here and the positive support to friends here. So glad i did it. :D :D :D u guys are so awesome and are like my friends too but its sad to see ppl got kicked out of the forum. Cant forget this ever in my life and best forum ever! Thanks guys and Myrahhh7! :D :D :D ;) 8) Thank god for this awesome forum. :) I wish everyone all the best for the speedy processing and the speedy visa. Guys be strong and be positive!!!! :) :) ;) :D :D :D God bless! :)
Well said!!! Lovely speech. Hope NDVO sees this and gives you visa straight away.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Desi-girl said:
Well said!!! Lovely speech. Hope NDVO sees this and gives you visa straight away.
Aw i wish the same too. Thank you so much. :)

nrn1

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April , 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
January 9
VISA ISSUED...
In process : November 25
LANDED..........
Wating....
SN0206 said:

Well said!! We have similar time line, lets hope good news may be just around the corner.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
nrn1 said:
Well said!! We have similar time line, lets hope good news may be just around the corner.
Thank youu! :) you got in ip already except me yet. You will hear good news soon. hope today will give all of us blasts of good news. :) :) :)

krunalpatel2010

Oct 25, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2013
AOR Received.
27-may-2013