Update : got the third GCMS notes generated as of 23 December 2013

Eligibility : In Progress ( this is new ) last movement 18 dec 2013
Security: Not Started
Criminality : Not Started
Medical : In Progress ( since 19 th June ) - not sure what they looking for

Location of File is FCU-PA

Notes have most of the details and he summary is :
**** Interview Required **** :(

Applicant and sponsor are compatible in terms of education,religion,culture and age; an interview is required :(

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
neha2515 said:
Hi Pooja/Taj,

I am also october applicant, i just received ppr too, it seems they have changed the system of ppr from 15 days to 2.5 months, I hope they haven't increased the process duration.
anyways, I checked with myrah and found the best way to send is by express courier by bluedart or dtdc. I used dtdc and mine was delivered in 1 day and I checked the status it was received at CHC.
add a coverletter '' I am sending you my passport as per your request by email on date.
Attach the ppr letter and send it as one package.

also dont forget to write your application no in cover letter as well as on the envelope at the top.

thanks yah :D

keep in touch.
Neha

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
canucks said:

Applicant and sponsor are compatible in terms of education,religion,culture and age; an interview is required :(

when they say compatible why is the interview required :eek:

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
taj p said:
thats what i am confused about :(

when they say compatible why is the interview required :eek:

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
canucks said:

That's all they have written?? And interview?

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
user828 said:
Its the length, not the type
Ok . I am hope they wont ask me to get the PCC done. Bcz i was there for 3 years......

ankipanki

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
kbanatwala said:
In May 2013 Submitted my application for PR application for my Child to Mississauga Office. In June 2013 they sent the application to New Delhi. My Child is already on a TRP in Canada. Receved a letter from High Commission Canada in New Delhi on July to submit the Original Passport, Police Clearance and Right of Landing Fee. Replied back to them that my child is just 2 years old, so she is exempted from Police Clearance as well as of the Right of Landing Fee as published in their Guide to application for Sponsership. For the Original Passport submission to New Delhi in Inda, how can we do that as she is already in Canada on TRP. Send them all the photocopies for the passport with the TRP. Did not hear anything back from them. On the website application status still shows Application Received June 2013. Tried to call the Immigration Section in New Delhi, but the Call center only says to send a letter or an email and they will reply back. I have send them email waited 2 months, send them the letter waited 4 months, still no reply. Tried calling CIC in canada they say to call India or contact them via letter / email.

Is this the normal process that it takes so long. As few people were informing us that Child sponership is pretty fast and it gets done within 2-3 months.

I am worried as the status online since June 2013 is Application received.

Have any one submitted their child passport to Canadian High Commission in New Delhi when the child is in Canada on a TRP?
We have also applied for our infant & waiting for 7months now with no sight of visa. Although the child visa has faster processing in all countries but with NDVO nothing can b expected..As far as I know we need to submit the passport to the embassy for putting the visa on it because of this the child needs to come back to India. This is the reason I m India for past soo many months waiting for the visa.

If you need to know the status of your application, apply for GCMS notes..even I am applying for the same.

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
Myrah7 said:
That's all they have written?? And interview?
No , few more lines stating regarding our Employments , DOB's , since when i am in Canada and where my wife was when we applied , how we met , dates of meeting, engagement and marriage in details and the last line was the one i wrote above.

The worst is they do not say recommended but **********interview required **********

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canucks said:
No , few more lines stating regarding our Employments , DOB's , since when i am in Canada and where my wife was when we applied , how we met , dates of meeting, engagement and marriage in details and the last line was the one i wrote above.

The worst is they do not say recommended but **********interview required **********
do u have any of the below red flags?

I don't necessarily think that one of these things on their own is a red flag. But in combination they could be a problem. . A few possible red flags could be: (PLEASE NOTE U NEED TO SUBMIT A LOT AND LOT OF PROOF THAT CONVINCES THE OFFICER YOUR MARRIAGE IS GENUNINE)

- different religions
- different cultural backgrounds
- different educational backgrounds
- different professional backrounds
- if applicant applied in some other category and rejected several times (Any refused visa to a Western country is a red flag. One is not a big deal.The more refused visas you have, the worse it looks.)
- no formal wedding/reception
- family not at wedding
- friends not at wedding
- no/few trips together
- no/few trips to see each other
- very short period between first meeting (i.e. first getting to know each other) and marriage
- quick proposal after first meeting, followed by quick marriage
- haven't met each other's parents
- haven't met each other's friends
- age difference
- previous marriage they really need divorce, separation or annulment papers if not a big RED flag
- very different financial situations

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
hi neha/myrah

welcum to wait game...hope things will move faster for us..
Just curious to know what kind of cover latter ..is it one page of sheet to be sent along with passport?

Also myrah i have one ques for u..since my mailing address mentioned in ppr is of my lawyer who is based out of canada...
Please suggest shud i get it changed to my local address in India..

gud luck neha and myrah ...hope u r njoying ur packing time ...must be having lots of hick ups..:p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D\

pooja

neha2515 said:
Hi Pooja/Taj,

I am also october applicant, i just received ppr too, it seems they have changed the system of ppr from 15 days to 2.5 months, I hope they haven't increased the process duration.
anyways, I checked with myrah and found the best way to send is by express courier by bluedart or dtdc. I used dtdc and mine was delivered in 1 day and I checked the status it was received at CHC.
add a coverletter '' I am sending you my passport as per your request by email on date.
Attach the ppr letter and send it as one package.

also dont forget to write your application no in cover letter as well as on the envelope at the top.

keep in touch.
Neha

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
congratulations pooja and taj for the ppr... ;D good luck !!

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pooja0702 said:
hi neha/myrah

welcum to wait game...hope things will move faster for us..
Just curious to know what kind of cover latter ..is it one page of sheet to be sent along with passport?

Also myrah i have one ques for u..since my mailing address mentioned in ppr is of my lawyer who is based out of canada...
Please suggest shud i get it changed to my local address in India..

gud luck neha and myrah ...hope u r njoying ur packing time ...must be having lots of hick ups..:p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D\

pooja
my address was my husbands in Canada on the ppr mail as well as the e-cas but I never chged it , before sending your pp they will call to confirm your indian address anyways its already in your pp as well as the application doesn't matter....
the cover letter is one page of sheet which has your indian address uci no file no phone no..........details of the pp's u sending etc ....and rem they keep the covering letter along with your application I saw that in my gcms notes......
yes im busy busy lots to do 8) packing done just last min left will do that next week. :) good luck with your application ;)

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
Myrah7 said:
do u have any of the below red flags?

I don't necessarily think that one of these things on their own is a red flag. But in combination they could be a problem. . A few possible red flags could be: (PLEASE NOTE U NEED TO SUBMIT A LOT AND LOT OF PROOF THAT CONVINCES THE OFFICER YOUR MARRIAGE IS GENUNINE)

- different religions
- different cultural backgrounds
- different educational backgrounds
- different professional backrounds
- if applicant applied in some other category and rejected several times (Any refused visa to a Western country is a red flag. One is not a big deal.The more refused visas you have, the worse it looks.)
- no formal wedding/reception
- family not at wedding
- friends not at wedding
- no/few trips together
- very short period between first meeting (i.e. first getting to know each other) and marriage
- quick proposal after first meeting, followed by quick marriage
- haven't met each other's parents
- haven't met each other's friends
- age difference
- previous marriage they really need divorce, separation or annulment papers if not a big RED flag
- very different financial situations
Thanks! Myrah for the list :) but education,religion,culture and age could not be an issue as per their statement..may be I stayed there for 2 weeks after our marriage in May.... I came back again in September.. was planning to go again but will wait for the interview date now :( .. online status still application received
May this is the one as we did not go anywhere immediately after marriage, have provided all skype,phone history.. i blv they have doubt on our relationship is genuine or not .. hence need to work on gathering proofs for that
- no/few trips together

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
thnx a ton dear..wish u gud luck for ur journey ...start a new life...forget abt past and njoi togetherness ...
I really liked ur signature quote..

Atleast change ur left side timelines for dm rcvd date as well :p

Myrah7 said:
my address was my husbands in Canada on the ppr mail as well as the e-cas but I never chged it , before sending your pp they will call to confirm your indian address anyways its already in your pp as well as the application doesn't matter....
the cover letter is one page of sheet which has your indian address uci no file no phone no..........details of the pp's u sending etc ....and rem they keep the covering letter along with your application I saw that in my gcms notes......
yes im busy busy lots to do 8) packing done just last min left will do that next week. :) good luck with your application ;)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pooja0702 said:
thnx a ton dear..wish u gud luck for ur journey ...start a new life...forget abt past and njoi togetherness ...
I really liked ur signature quote..

Atleast change ur left side timelines for dm rcvd date as well :p
thx dear :D :D :D yes I will chg once I get dm e-cas still says in IP.......I haven't recd my pp as yet........all I know visa is issued and yesterday morning it got dispatched....:) hopefully tom afternoon or latest Monday....yeaaa