+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

JK145

Feb 14, 2013
akkujuly said:
friends......months ago.. canadian staff at various outside canada offices protested and went on strike, FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS( making thousands os applicats suffer..) against LESS WAGES THAN THEIR CANADIAN COUNTERPARTS IN CANADA.. WHILE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT TOOK SOOOO LONG TO LISTEN TO THEIR REQUEST, NIETHER GOVT NOR they were not punished for this gross negligence of duty and human rights on part of applicants and families.... couple of days ago..in new york, a senior indian female diplomat was publically arrested infront of her own kids, handcuffed, strip searched, made to sit with drug addicts, hookers,disregarding every bit of her DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.. all because she didnt pay her official indian domestic help-american wages.. which comes out to be more than her own salary !!!!!.....WHILE what pay do indians working in american companies get?--simillar to americans at same posts ??????..time to introspect uncle sam.... shame for horse *censored word* double standards of western world... boooooooo if u all agree..
What does what happens in the USA have to do with Canada? I dont agree with you. Does what happens in Pakistan have anything to do with what happens in India? Should we hold to account entire asia for what is happening in Afghanistan.. think beyond hysteria please

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Robin_Pandey said:
Relax friend...
Its jus one of those rare frustrating days for u I guess, else u r above all these for what I've observed....
Now it is just a matter of lil more wait for you, since u r a May applicant and things are def moving frwd...
Thanks Robin for your concern. You are right. I am usually cheerful and 'don't care' type but family (can't live with them and try living without them they usually find out where I am) pressure and worry about future was getting to me...I am doing ok now..i didn't realize that many people in this forum would be concerned about me..thanks everyone

akkujuly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
JK145 said:
What does what happens in the USA have to do with Canada? I dont agree with you. Does what happens in Pakistan have anything to do with what happens in India? Should we hold to account entire asia for what is happening in Afghanistan.. think beyond hysteria please
dear i think it'd take lil more than superficial logic on ur part to see what context it carries.. the first point i make is wage difference of canada's own staffs, and apathy towards applicants,...and while for you the excessively long time of waiting and processing might not be a big deal.. for most of people here waiting for some good news for almost one year it is a big deal...... and did u really compare canada-usa to india-pakistan... really..!!!

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Deep Singh said:
Dear if you are depressed then think how we would be, Its happening with so many applicants here but without keeping patience we don't have any other option... So best of luck & I hope we get good news soon...
Thanks Deep Singh..I feel bad about people who have been waiting since 2012 and early 2013 applicants. Hope they all get visas soon. In a way it helped me to realize that there are people who have been worse off than me still waiting to hear something/anything from NDVO and it made me feel bit ashamed about making a drama about my situation.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Robin_Pandey said:
A lil update on my case....
Sent PP to India and my family courired it to NDVO and it reached them on Tuesday.
Checked ecas and a 3rd line saying 'Medicals have been received' has been included.
Hope the end is near now... :)
it is about time you got to see change in status...you will get your shiny visa soon

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
achoo1 said:
The NDVO is processing application of a 28th May applicant.. I'm also a 28th May applicant but my status still says Application Received.. Are they just working on one applicant of each day or all the applicants of that particular day??
This New Delhi visa officer clearing your doubts about my work ethic

10 a.m. -arrival ;10.15 to 10.45 water cooler time gossiping who that hot new girl went out with last evening
11 a.m. say a little prayer before opening a file ;11 a.m. - 11.15 asked my cubicle mate to blind fold me so that I can pick a file from this pile
11.15 to 11.30 got rid of the file that I picked because it needs my concentration...i got rid of it marking 'needs more supporting docs' it has gone to twilight zone ;12 p.m. good lunch time..wonder if Mrs. packed me chicken biriyani; 1p.m. to 1.30 more catch up on the gossip; 2 to 4 coffee; chat with boss; meetings about pay raise
4 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. picked a file and now i have to figure out from the start what I did with this file..my notes and my handwriting are not clear
time to beat the rush hour leave early

Hope this is clear. We work on one file a day but we always follow this principle 'if I can do it tomorrow, why do it today' and repeat this mantra everyday.

visu007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
24-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet... Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: March 25, 2014, DM: March 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
waiting 2 exhale said:

10 a.m. -arrival ;10.15 to 10.45 water cooler time gossiping who that hot new girl went out with last evening
11 a.m. say a little prayer before opening a file ;11 a.m. - 11.15 asked my cubicle mate to blind fold me so that I can pick a file from this pile
11.15 to 11.30 got rid of the file that I picked because it needs my concentration...i got rid of it marking 'needs more supporting docs' it has gone to twilight zone ;12 p.m. good lunch time..wonder if Mrs. packed me chicken biriyani; 1p.m. to 1.30 more catch up on the gossip; 2 to 4 coffee; chat with boss; meetings about pay raise
4 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. picked a file and now i have to figure out from the start what I did with this file..my notes and my handwriting are not clear

Hope this is clear. We work on one file a day but we always follow this principle 'if I can do it tomorrow, why do it today' and repeat this mantra everyday.
hahaha... lol... you always crack me up... good one..

satjeet kaur

Oct 13, 2013
Hi,

My husband had filed my application in March 2013, and the ecas status still shows "Application received". We had ordered GCMS Notes in October and got back notes on November 15 which says, nothing has been started yet.. My Medicals are still in progress and last updated date was April 10,2013.

After repeated emails to NDVO, we got the following reply on November 11,2013.

This Family Class application was received by our office after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.
We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please consult the following website: XXXX

Applicants may also refer to our website, XXXX for more information about processing times.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
New Delhi
India / Inde

We dont know what to do now.. Should We order for notes again? Will they be of any help now?
And how to calculate the expiry of Medical?

NVDO are just useless people, No system, no process, Just useless..

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
satjeet kaur said:
Hi,

My husband had filed my application in March 2013, and the ecas status still shows "Application received". We had ordered GCMS Notes in October and got back notes on November 15 which says, nothing has been started yet.. My Medicals are still in progress and last updated date was April 10,2013.

After repeated emails to NDVO, we got the following reply on November 11,2013.

This Family Class application was received by our office after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.
We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please consult the following website: XXXX

Applicants may also refer to our website, XXXX for more information about processing times.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
New Delhi
India / Inde

We dont know what to do now.. Should We order for notes again? Will they be of any help now?
And how to calculate the expiry of Medical?

NVDO are just useless people, No system, no process, Just useless..
it is just a standard letter that they send out...it does not mean much...try your MP if not done already (some MPs work hard to find out what is happening to your file but others just give you standard reply that NDVO gave you) and try ordering notes again...besides these two options, unfortunately, there is not much you can do..there are many others in this forum who are in similar situation like you...medicals I believe is calculated based on the day that NDVO gets reports from your physician..it is valid for a year

JK145

Feb 14, 2013
akkujuly said:
dear i think it'd take lil more than superficial logic on ur part to see what context it carries.. the first point i make is wage difference of canada's own staffs, and apathy towards applicants,...and while for you the excessively long time of waiting and processing might not be a big deal.. for most of people here waiting for some good news for almost one year it is a big deal...... and did u really compare canada-usa to india-pakistan... really..!!!
I did not compare anything. I said you cannot lump two different countries together vis a v you cannot say USA and Canada are the same. What does the waiting on your part for a response have to do with some criminal act on the part of an Indian diplomat in the USA?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
JK145 said:
I did not compare anything. I said you cannot lump two different countries together vis a v you cannot say USA and Canada are the same. What does the waiting on your part for a response have to do with some criminal act on the part of an Indian diplomat in the USA?
Akkujuly has a knack of starting controversies (last one before this one was about trolleys in Canadian airport). If this topic somehow dies down, I will remind others about this controversy (as i did with trolley issue) and restart the fight but this topic is not as hot as the trolley issue. This forum sometimes is too quiet and this fight will fill the pages.

akkujuly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
Akkujuly has a knack of starting controversies (last one before this one was about trolleys in Canadian airport). If this topic somehow dies down, I will remind others about this controversy (as i did with trolley issue) and restart the fight but this topic is not as hot as the trolley issue. This forum sometimes is too quiet and this fight will fill the pages.
waiting to exhale.. firstly i m not starting any controversies here, it was my opinion on something and its entirely my prerogative, i think its about time i ask u to defer from using adjectives for me.. i didnt react to ur earlier ones when u called me sarcastic.. thats none of ur business and keep upto urs only.. and u might try to instigate things, atleast i m not buying ur trick.. and for a change.. let ut frustrations aside and.. EXHALE A BIT... IT'LL HELP

despro

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (still waiting for passport, IP: Since 12-04-2014)
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
waiting 2 exhale said:

good one :)

Just because 2 out of 100 applicants does fake marriage... all other 98 applicants have to suffer :(
Our whole Canadian sponsor spouse procedure is rubbish...

Instead of making the process harder for 98 applicant, why don't they make strict rules against fake marriage
So no one would even dare or think about fake marriage for money
or at least, allow spouse to travel after medical and ppc is cleared instead of separating newly-wed couples

I am 1st Aug'13 applicant and got few more months.... god knows when

so disappointed with CIC

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Marriage fraud is significant, no doubt about it. But I believe CIC uses it to its advantage. Just like safety as an issue is used by security companies and government.

Thanks,

despro said:
good one :)

Just because 2 out of 100 applicants does fake marriage... all other 98 applicants have to suffer :(
Our whole Canadian sponsor spouse procedure is rubbish...

Instead of making the process harder for 98 applicant, why don't they make strict rules against fake marriage
So no one would even dare or think about fake marriage for money
or at least, allow spouse to travel after medical and ppc is cleared instead of separating newly-wed couples

I am 1st Aug'13 applicant and got few more months.... god knows when

so disappointed with CIC

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
youtube101 said:
Marriage fraud is significant, no doubt about it. But I believe CIC uses it to its advantage. Just like safety as an issue is used by security companies and government.

Thanks,
very true....we are the receiving end anyway you see it......damm the fakers and boo to NDVO....