Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
missin u said:
thanks for the reply, i want to ask one more thing,

i am doing govt job here and mentioned that in my work experience or past 10 year doings column in application form for my application & i hope i won't affect anything,i have attached all my proofs of job like ID card, salary certificate etc..i am just confused with one thing,i s it necessary to avail NOC from the respective department before applying or i just need it if an interview is called for.
Hi, You dont need to get your NOC from your department. NOC only requires when ever you want to Visit abroad for short duration and you will be coming back. But i would like to tell you, at the end you must quit your job and if you think they can call you for an interview, then probably they can ask you how you will manage with your job. To keep your side safer you need to show them you resignation letter, if you are leaving your job. If you will get call for an interview.........
Other wise dont worry and just wait....... good luck....

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
jaycee4sweet said:
Dear applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, sponsored
by your spouse.

Please provide the following documents in order to continue processing your
application:

- Complete divorce petition for your sponsor's previous marriage. Please do
not send another copy of divorce order and certificate.
- Complete date of birth for your sister, Ravneet Kaur.

The above documents/information must be provided within 30 days of receipt
of this email.

Please note that in case a reply from you is not received, your application
may be refused for non-compliance.

Regards,

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration High Commission of Canada /
Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the
enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in
It is their fault... They didn't mention abt to attach petition in forms... They are doing all this to disturb the people....

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
alifk said:
I got 45 days....their email said I have to submit it by jan 5th and I got the email on nov 20th.
In how many days did u submit documents after getting the email???? Only petition was demanded or anything else too????

Raji88

Dec 15, 2013
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
In how many days did u submit documents after getting the email???? Only petition was demanded or anything else too????
Hi, I am new to this website. Could you please provide me the way to post my question here. I will be very thankful to you. Thanks!!

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
I got an email on 20th Nov and I submitted documents on 22nd nov. They asked for petition, additional pictures of our nikah and post marriage communication proof.

pankaj08

Nov 30, 2013
NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

HI again.. i dont kow what to write becoz i m tired of waiting. my application was received on 5 april2013, pp req- 29may, pp sent 29june. with there requirements . We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class on
04/05/2013 and have created a file with the file number indicated above.
Note: The application received date is in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in
all future correspondence with our office.
Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed to
maintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (family
class, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority is
given to spouses/partners and dependent children.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the
following as soon as possible:
• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in
Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
• Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and your
accompanying family members. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 years
of age must have been taken within the last 3 years. The picture in the passport for a
child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within the last 5 years.
Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa
issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your
visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.

FedUp10

Nov 25, 2013
Hii... Iwanted to ask something..
One of my family frnz told me that nvdo is done with the visa quota of 2013...
Is it so???
Imean is there seriously a quota system...
Im in process for a month.. And the person told im gonna get the visa in january as they re done with quota of this year!!!
Can u plz guide ?? ???

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
I have a question for you guys...
i want to order gcms notes .i m the sponsor then do i need to add consent along with my application.
and in section c whose name and date of birth will come ?sponsor name or sponsored name
and what should i order electronic files or physical files?
what should i write in column whose information i am requesting?sponsor or sponsored or both
any kind of help will be appreciated
thanks

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
i have one more question regarding consent form
whose name will come in third question? designated individual name-its sponsor name or consultant's name
thanks

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
I guess to qualify for a clean visa process you have to get married with someone who is of same age as you are; don't get divorced; don't be of different religion; get your family to show up for wedding even if it is love marriage and parents are dead set against it
im always wondering why cic-m is taking so long and your reply here got me thinking ,im divorced in the past and me and my wife have an age gap of 11years, you think this can be the reason that they are taking so long?? don't want to think about when my file gets to new delhi :eek: and how long they would take if this is the case :(

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
i want to order gcms notes .i m the sponsor then do i need to add consent along with my application.
and in section c whose name and date of birth will come ?sponsor name or sponsored name
what should i write in column whose information i am requesting?sponsor or sponsored or both
thanks

whose name will come in third question? designated individual name-its sponsor name or consultant's name
thanks

and in section B....select the category best describes you?if i write public...is it correct or not
plz plz plz help me

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
pankaj08 said:
HI again.. i dont kow what to write becoz i m tired of waiting. my application was received on 5 april2013, pp req- 29may, pp sent 29june. with there requirements . We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class on
04/05/2013 and have created a file with the file number indicated above.
Note: The application received date is in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in
all future correspondence with our office.
Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed to
maintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (family
class, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority is
given to spouses/partners and dependent children.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the
following as soon as possible:
• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in
Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
• Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and your
accompanying family members. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 years
of age must have been taken within the last 3 years. The picture in the passport for a
child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within the last 5 years.
Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa
issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your
visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.
You should apply for GCMS notes to see what they are doing with your application which takes 30 days to get back. Or do an MP inquiry which takes a week to get an update. But notes give better information than MP.

You can find help on how to apply for GCSM from the 2nd and 3rd links in my signature below. And more details on the following link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArjKIJSYT22GdDVSZ0JReGtVa25fMERwcXNkaklnLUE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=6

shakeadn

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013 remedical -- 15-05-2014
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
harpreetjohal said:
thanks

thanks

and in section B....select the category best describes you?if i write public...is it correct or not
plz plz plz help me
i m the sponsor then do i need to add consent along with my application.>>>>YES
whose name and date of birth will come>> Principal Applicanst name and DOB
should i order electronic files or physical files>> depends on you but electronic is easier way to receive
whose information i am requesting>>Principal applicant's
To fill the consent form: IMM5744

Your Full Name --- Principal Applicant's Name
You Spouse or Common in law -- leave it blank
Your designated Individual Name -- One who is sponsoring

Your declaration -- both YES checked

Your Signature -- Principal Applicant's Signature

Hope this helps.

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
Desi-girl said:
You should apply for GCMS notes to see what they are doing with your application. Or an MP inquiry. But notes give better information than MP. You can find help on how to apply for GCSM from the 2nd and 3rd links in my signature below. And more details on the following link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArjKIJSYT22GdDVSZ0JReGtVa25fMERwcXNkaklnLUE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=6
what are gcms notes? why or when do you need them?and whats an mp??

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
FedUp10 said:
Hii... Iwanted to ask something..
One of my family frnz told me that nvdo is done with the visa quota of 2013...
Is it so???
Imean is there seriously a quota system...
Im in process for a month.. And the person told im gonna get the visa in january as they re done with quota of this year!!!
Can u plz guide ?? ???
there is no quota for family visa..things get backed up because of the strike, approaching holidays (officially only 2 days but I have never known government employees abiding by rules), processing student visas, laziness and any other reason only that NDVO people privileged to...