Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Buds said:
Now a days the processing time at Mississauga is 28 days....They might have increased it.thats y u got this E-mail but I am sure no one else has discussed that case here so far!!!
hi buds,

thats my pt...neither hve i ever heard anyone goin thru this...i got my sa in 23 days...... :( guess just have to wait then!

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Myrah7 said:
Hi everyone,

i am new to this forum.....pls can someone help me with my situation :mad:
my application reached Mississauga mid april....got aor around 1st week may....got sa mid may......but i still havent recd any email or mail by cic.......my husband called cic and they said u have passed as a sponser and by 15th july your file shld leave Mississauga to delhi...and she also stated that everyones file is scanned online ....i really dont understand y have they kept our file thr while i see here many ppl have already got their ppr after our date of application....generally does everyone get the mail stating that their while has been transferred to new delhi?? plus i check online its just says We received your application for permanent residence.. and the address is my husbands in canada

its been nearly 1 month since we got our SA i really dont understand y we havent got our mail and why are they holding our file in Mississauga..... is anyone goin thru this or has gone thru this......awaiting replies

thank u
myrah :(
are you sure they told it was july 15th only the file will be transferred to new delhi? that means 2month post SA to get file transferred... please give mre detail

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
prasamp said:
are you sure they told it was july 15th only the file will be transferred to new delhi? that means 2month post SA to get file transferred... please give mre detail
[/quote

yes she clearly said 15th july.....we asked her thats 2 months and reason why our file is sittin thr for which she had no information.......i just got 1 email from thr 1st week may AOR.....but we still havent got a mail for the sa......now we dont know what to do.....

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Myrah7 said:
prasamp said:
[/quote

yes she clearly said 15th july.....we asked her thats 2 months and reason why our file is sittin thr for which she had no information.......i just got 1 email from thr 1st week may AOR.....but we still havent got a mail for the sa......now we dont know what to do.....
so you mean to say you didnt get SA mail itself? because if you see my case we are having same timleine... submitted application on april 13th and got my SA approved on 15th May and received SA letter by email the same day... and it stated file transferred to ND 15yh MAy... but after that no communication from NDVO for PPR or neither eccas updated with medicals.. so i would give another weeek or two waiting untli i communicate with them... but are you sure you checked your spam folders and also if you got the approval in post instead of email?

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
prasamp said:
so you mean to say you didnt get SA mail itself? because if you see my case we are having same timleine... submitted application on april 13th and got my SA approved on 15th May and received SA letter by email the same day... and it stated file transferred to ND 15yh MAy... but after that no communication from NDVO for PPR or neither eccas updated with medicals.. so i would give another weeek or two waiting untli i communicate with them... but are you sure you checked your spam folders and also if you got the approval in post instead of email?
But we havent got the letter yet ..... we have checked it all...thats y we called cic.......they said We sent you a letter on May 13, 2013 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
hans1986 said:
Thanks Mum_girl

Hope for the best.Saw something after a long time in E-cas.Hope you all will get good news soon.
You're very welcome. I hope so too :)

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Fewmoreweeks said:
Thanks mum girl. I hope so.
Good luck!!
You're very welcome. I hope so too. Thanks :)

torontosam

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Immigrate(open the submenu with the enter key and close with the escape key)
Visit(open the submenu with the enter key and close with the escape key)
Work(open the submenu with the enter key and close with the escape key)
Study(open the submenu with the enter key and close with the escape key)
Citizenship(open the submenu with the enter key and close with the escape key)
New immigrants(open the submenu with the enter key and close with the escape key)
Canadians(open the submenu with the enter key and close with the escape key)
My Application(open the submenu with the enter key and close with the escape key)
HomeMy applicationProcessing times
Processing Times: Family Sponsorship
This information is updated weekly (step 1) and quarterly (step 2) and shows the time it takes to process an application after we receive a complete application package.

There are two steps in processing family sponsorship applications. In order to know the total approximate time it may take for your application to be processed, ADD the time in step 1 to the time in step 2 (the two steps are consecutive).

Last update: June 5, 2013

Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.

Is anybody is aware of this

vicky_232

Mar 17, 2012
Myrah7 said:
hi buds,

thats my pt...neither hve i ever heard anyone goin thru this...i got my sa in 23 days...... :( guess just have to wait then!
Dear Myrah
Keep checking your inbox as well as spam mails

waiting1234

Star Member
May 28, 2013
The strike action is so frustrating. I think there is some sort of action taking place. The PAFSO twitter account does seem to indicate that. I wonder if anyone has heard anything of late. I know some heard on June 9/10 but that could just have been a delayed update on ecas. Im just saying.. Not a bearer of bad news but looking for the real situation

mixtapes11

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2013
AOR Received.
April 4, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Passport Req..
May 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6th, 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on Nov 30th :)
hi guys, my spouse got a PPR request by mail from NDVO .. they have asked to pay the landing fee of $490 and submit her passport .. I am so happy :) .. also they have requested for police clearance which she already had submitted in her application .. I wonder why is that??

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
mixtapes11 said:
hi guys, my spouse got a PPR request by mail from NDVO .. they have asked to pay the landing fee of $490 and submit her passport .. I am so happy :) .. also they have requested for police clearance which she already had submitted in her application .. I wonder why is that??

The ask for police clearance if you haven't submitted it already. And I paid my landing fee twice. So make sure u didn't already pay that. I had paid it when I paid my processing fees. So only pay landing fee if it hasn't been paid already. And congrats on the PPR!

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
The ask for police clearance if you haven't submitted it already. And I paid my landing fee twice. So make sure u didn't already pay that. I had paid it when I paid my processing fees. So only pay landing fee if it hasn't been paid already. And congrats on the PPR!
[/quote]

they ask the same thing to my spouse, but we already paid it.

Dorjee

May 30, 2013
Just want to updated my time line

application received: May 22, 2013
email notice of application received: June 11, 2013

does this seem like a normal time frame? most ppl seem to be getting approval and file transfer within one month ...

gurnam21

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
Doc's Request.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21st june 2013
LANDED..........
soooooon
[Hey Vicky, congrats dear.. My file was transferred to ND somewhere in Sep 2012 and i got an AOR from ND on 27th Feb through mail stating to submit my passport and PCC. I sent both the docs on 2nd Apr via blue dart and they received it on 4th Apr 2013. And till today i m keep on waiting to get my passport back but no news from ND. please keep updating]

Dear gurnam21,
All the very best , i have received AOR from NVDO asking for passport & Right of Permanent Resident Fees. Is it like you are saying that ND has started working of file for which they have released AOR on 18 Feb 2013 , because i have also received AOR on same date.
[/quote]