CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Gurinder sangha said:
This is so weird, never heard that before.. I also filled schedule A for the last 10 years. Hope they won't delay the process no more
Dear Gurinder, May I know your timeline..I think they are asking me coz I was lived in Canada for more than six months in past so they might wanted to check background in Canada as I was told by MP a few weeks ago....but you never know... ??? ???

Anyway I am waiting for their mail as I requested him to send me an email so that I could fill the form and print it and can send them back but the person who called said, No he will send me a hard copy by registered mail. isn't it weird ?? :O he could very well send an email with an attachment of IMM 5669 so I could do it fast.........just a useless system of CIC.

Pata nahin mere saath hi aisa kyun ho raha hai........Bhagwaan sab ka bhala kare bas ab shuraat mere se hi kare.... :p

Gurinder sangha

Star Member
May 6, 2013
waitingsince2004 said:
Dear Gurinder, May I know your timeline..I think they are asking me coz I was lived in Canada for more than six months in past so they might wanted to check background in Canada as I was told by MP a few weeks ago....but you never know... ??? ???

Anyway I am waiting for their mail as I requested him to send me an email so that I could fill the form and print it and can send them back but the person who called said, No he will send me a hard copy by registered mail. isn't it weird ?? :O he could very well send an email with an attachment of IMM 5669 so I could do it fast.........just a useless system of CIC.

Pata nahin mere saath hi aisa kyun ho raha hai........Bhagwaan sab ka bhala kare bas ab shuraat mere se hi kare.... :p

I have applied on 11 dec 2012,sent pp on the 2nd f April. Found our that I have to go for an interview through MP enquiry so waiting it to be scheduled. It is weird that they gonna send you te hard copy when you can obtain it online. So stupid.. Don't really know how they work.

jsandy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Reeyan said:
Thats strange ??? I dont know why they are holding your passport if they are not asking for an interview.. It seems like most 2012 applicants are having interviews soon and 2013 jan,feb applicants are getting visas..what an as$$..SO NOT FAIR :mad:
What shud I do next.. any suggestion. Inquiry by MP again or GCMS Notes

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
jsandy said:
What shud I do next.. any suggestion. Inquiry by MP again or GCMS Notes
Dont worry too much. Its 4 or 5 of us waiting since Augt,Sep and Oct 2012. Im sure there r more people waiting..

May be they will scheduale you soon but just wait for a while. We cannot do anything but to wait. I hope you dont get asked for an interview and get the visa right away.

Mp wont expidite the process. They can jus see our status..Thats all..

One year apart from my partner so I am going to see my spouse next month for a month.. :D

falcon123

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also September 2012 applicant and still waiting. Passports with NDVO since mid November 2012. This wait is endless...

I contacted my MP about 2 weeks back and about two days ago, the MP received this response from NDVO saying "..medicals on this applications have expired...please await further instructions from our side". Thats it.

Positives: Some communication from NDVO even if not direct to us but through MP.
Negatives: We are well aware that medicals have expired. Did not get any new info. from NDVO.

What do you guys think?

BTW..anyone else here who's from 2012 and whose medicals have expired??

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
falcon123 said:
I am also September 2012 applicant and still waiting. Passports with NDVO since mid November 2012. This wait is endless...

I contacted my MP about 2 weeks back and about two days ago, the MP received this response from NDVO saying "..medicals on this applications have expired...please await further instructions from our side". Thats it.

Positives: Some communication from NDVO even if not direct to us but through MP.
Negatives: We are well aware that medicals have expired. Did not get any new info. from NDVO.

What do you guys think?

My hubbys medx expired sept 13 we r also Oct 2012 applicant I conctaed MP 2 weeks ago and this what we got : family application
received oct/2012
sponsorship passed dec/2012
still within processing time
background checksnot started and meds to expire sept 13
eligibility is required to be reviewed by visa officer...
must still determine the eligibility of applicant...if they qualify under family class
follow up ¾ if no news.

And I just did my gcms notes. Few days go... I think hubby will also
Be called for interview.. It taking to long yaar..?????? My bday saturday.. Maby some news before that would be the. Best ..present!!!

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Gurinder sangha said:
I have applied on 11 dec 2012,sent pp on the 2nd f April. Found our that I have to go for an interview through MP enquiry so waiting it to be scheduled. It is weird that they gonna send you te hard copy when you can obtain it online. So stupid.. Don't really know how they work.
I am just wondering why CHC called? They could send me an email and can ask for the new form as it is available online and can be downloaded. It could save the time of waiting of the hard copy. Isn't it?? I don’t know if all could be communicated via email and form could downloaded; why they called just to inform me that they required that form again and sending me a hard copy of form with instructions.??

:eek: ??? :p :-X :-\ :mad: :mad: :mad:

jsandy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
falcon123 said:

What do you guys think?

I m also sept 2012 applicant. my hubby's medical got expired in june 2012. I m planning to r-inqure thru MP nd going for GCMS notes.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
falcon123 said:

What do you guys think?

My medical expires this month Sep 25 i think...:(

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Guys add me in too! I'm waiting since nov 2012. This is so unfair! My hubby is also waiting for an interview. If by dec nothing happens. I'm going to India for 3 months! I can't take this anymore. It's frustrating and annoying because we don't know when we will see each other. And I keep thinking of money, but money can always come, this time never comes back.

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GCMS notes for dependent child

Dear Navdeep,
I applied for my son on March 2013 still waiting for his passport to come stameped ...
If you are in Canada..can you call me on 587 717 3366... iF youa re in india call 8790493171....
I have applied for GCMS notes ...

Prem Reddy

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
PC0827 said:
Guys add me in too! I'm waiting since nov 2012. This is so unfair! My hubby is also waiting for an interview. If by dec nothing happens. I'm going to India for 3 months! I can't take this anymore. It's frustrating and annoying because we don't know when we will see each other. And I keep thinking of money, but money can always come, this time never comes back.

Me too!! If we didn't here by end of this month I'm going to Nepal next month

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
HI,

I have a business travel requirement and need my passport back for two months. My passports are with NDVO sincemarch 2013.My husband applied for sponsorship on Dec 2012.
How do I get my passport back for my official travel to Middle east and USA?

If I get my passport back for a while will that delay or stop the process?

Do I have to freshly apply for the Sponsorship?

Can any one did such a thing in the forum of asking for the passport and giving them back after sometime?

Please help with your experiences and also do let me know what should my course of action.

Thanks and Regards,

Sally

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
sallyander said:
HI,

I have a business travel requirement and need my passport back for two months. My passports are with NDVO sincemarch 2013.My husband applied for sponsorship on Dec 2012.
How do I get my passport back for my official travel to Middle east and USA?

If I get my passport back for a while will that delay or stop the process?

Do I have to freshly apply for the Sponsorship?

Can any one did such a thing in the forum of asking for the passport and giving them back after sometime?

Please help with your experiences and also do let me know what should my course of action.

Thanks and Regards,

Sally
Hi Sally,

Yes you can request for your passport back. Send a case specific enquiry via their web form and label it urgent. Explain that you need to travel for work, provides the time frame for which you will be travelling and also give them the date you intend to fly out and the date when you intend to send the passport back.

This will not delay the process, I have been told this by a very reliable source. I did that back in May. I had to travel for a family visit. NDVO will call you to confirm your address and get a verbal approval before they send the passport back.

In my case, it was just a personal matter, so when I said that it was not urgent, they said to hang on because my visa was going to be approved soon. It turned out that I got the DM 2 months later.

But to summarise: Yes you can ask for the passport back. No it will not delay anything and you do not have to reapply (that would be horrible!)

baba1234

Aug 4, 2011
My spouse PPR in March 2013 since then the PP is with NDVO. Recently i got GCMS by which i came to know that it is kept for interview.
Last month i visited India for a short trip to see my spouse which resulted in pregnancy. Still she is waiting for an interview call so I am very much
worried that in case if she do not get visa with in another six months what will be the consequences because she cannot travel after six months of
pregnancy. And in case if she give birth then how to sponsor the child.In this situation what should i do what precautions are required to be taken advice me please, Mr Leon and others seniors