Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
This is what i got from NEw delhi office through MP.

CASE STATUS: Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling. All applications are scheduled in order of receipt by our office. This application will be scheduled based on its application received date of: Mar13.

Interviews are normally conducted at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four to six weeks before interview.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Reeyan said:
This is what i got from NEw delhi office through MP.

CASE STATUS: Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling. All applications are scheduled in order of receipt by our office. This application will be scheduled based on its application received date of: Mar13.

Interviews are normally conducted at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four to six weeks before interview.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office
they have issued you passport request on 2nd march2013 and still want to interview you, is that the case?

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
@Waiting_Eyes

I guess so! This is just getting so ridiculously unfair!!! Im shocked :eek:

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
@ reeyan

U knw this is crazy .. Interview... I just read ur post.. I have no idea how
NDVO are working how they isuing these visa. They r just taking so long.... And they also issuing visa or DM to 2013 applicants I think they to finish up 2012 batch den move on to rest

cbprod

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-09-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2013
im booking a ticket online for my wife, she has no surname on her visa or passport. but when booking online, the last name is mandatory, anyone know what i should enter ?

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
cbprod said:
im booking a ticket online for my wife, she has no surname on her visa or passport. but when booking online, the last name is mandatory, anyone know what i should enter ?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just put same first name as last name.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
realmiracle said:
When we received passport with visa and copr document, e-cas showed in-process but one week later, it tuned to decision made without any change in address.
Does it really matter?? you got Visa, PP and COPR...Maja ni life....kya farak padhta hai e-cas...change ho na ho.......enjoy your life.. :p :p :p

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
ANYBODY WHO WENT FOR AN INTERVIEW BEFORE..

WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONs CAN WE EXPECT???

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
n4dpatel said:
@ reeyan

U knw this is crazy .. Interview... I just read ur post.. I have no idea how
NDVO are working how they isuing these visa. They r just taking so long.... And they also issuing visa or DM to 2013 applicants I think they to finish up 2012 batch den move on to rest

Are you from Nepal?? Yes, I know this is crazy.. I am not sure if its good idea to go to Nepal with him for an interview when he gets call.

They also said Procesing time start when your sponsor's gets approved from Missisaugga..Is that right??

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
skas13 said:
This is good news. My husband had Decision made within 10 days after In Process. Hope it's the same for you.
Congratulations!

When was the visa issued? And which city is your husband in?

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
Reeyan said:
Are you from Nepal?? Yes, I know this is crazy.. I am not sure if its good idea to go to Nepal with him for an interview when he gets call.

They also said Procesing time start when your sponsor's gets approved from Missisaugga..Is that right??
@ reeyan
No I'm not from nepal my hubbys frm gujrat (baroda) an u should go for the interiew wid him its a very gud idea even I'm india rite if we do get and interviw call I will also go along... Speaking frm past experince my hubby had 2 interiews before which a nightmare they really grilled him on questions about him and our realtionship marrige.etc....make sure u guys study questions and go prepared but I'm sure they just want u guys to come and clarify nt a big deal don't worry and good luck...

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
n4dpatel said:
@ reeyan
No I'm not from nepal my hubbys frm gujrat (baroda) an u should go for the interiew wid him its a very gud idea even I'm india rite if we do get and interviw call I will also go along... Speaking frm past experince my hubby had 2 interiews before which a nightmare they really grilled him on questions about him and our realtionship marrige.etc....make sure u guys study questions and go prepared but I'm sure they just want u guys to come and clarify nt a big deal don't worry and good luck...
omg 2 interviews.. plz dnt mind me asking ur case is complicated or strght fwd?? wht mde thm call u twice for interview plz i wana knw

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
saniali said:
omg 2 interviews.. plz dnt mind me asking ur case is complicated or strght fwd?? wht mde thm call u twice for interview plz i wana knw
Hi.. Saniali

We had a very complicated case ors was nt staright forward
In the past we had done 2 applaction for my spouse first time had just simple
Hindu marrige viddi as my nt many ppl attened. When my hubbay had gone for interiew NdVO said they were nt satisidfied. Wid this marrige we need show more proof so we did another fresh applicaton and did full ceremony.. But yet stupidd guys at NDVO said they didn think our marrige was not genuine also fraud and we just did for pr status.. So now I have hired 2 laywer to help wid the case 1 frm toronto and frm chandigarh.. So my hubbay get get visa itsb been along 8 yrs long distance..realtionship

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
n4dpatel said:
Hi.. Saniali

We had a very complicated case ors was nt staright forward
In the past we had done 2 applaction for my spouse first time had just simple
Hindu marrige viddi as my nt many ppl attened. When my hubbay had gone for interiew NdVO said they were nt satisidfied. Wid this marrige we need show more proof so we did another fresh applicaton and did full ceremony.. But yet stupidd guys at NDVO said they didn think our marrige was not genuine also fraud and we just did for pr status.. So now I have hired 2 laywer to help wid the case 1 frm toronto and frm chandigarh.. So my hubbay get get visa itsb been along 8 yrs long distance..realtionship
oh k dint u make marriage certificate approved by state govt first tym u applied????

cat_in_craddle

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 2013
File Transfer...
21 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
I think waived off...
Passport Req..
March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Before my first marriage anniversary - Nov 18, 2013
Reeyan said:

@ Reeyan :
I do not have faced interview till now but with my friend who faced interview, they will ask for the genuineness of your relationship. so be prepared to answer for the exact dates of your marriage, first meet, people you met first. They might irritate you asking bull shit stuffs regarding your relationship.

My suggestion is that you go ready with the documents - Marriage Certificate (translated, and original), proof of marriage from both of your districts/VDC/Municipality (you and your spouse), and do not forget the photos of your marriage that must cover at least - mass of people, ring exchange, mala exchange, and both of the family members including you.