Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
maverick.dexter said:
Thanks user for making a joke on this...
very nice...this I was afraid of...I would appreciate if you stop using the name...if you really care you wudnt
delete it, I did mine

P.S - I got through twice in NDVO, if you ask to be xfered to IMM, no chance, I called in Panic mode and suggesting Canadian Citizen needs help - on both occasions, I left VM, I got the email here in Canada within 15 mins

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
maverick.dexter said:
you can delete the post/ modify it to remove his name
Removed,

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gurinder sangha said:
@ aks : That's ridiculous mate. Hope the new canadian immigration minister sort this strike and we can get to see our loved one soon. Let me know when you get your visa. Best of luck bro
@Gurinder sangha

Thanks! Same to you bro.. let me know if you hear anything also.

Thanks!

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
magessss said:
I agree with you and yes PLEASE DON'T MENTION ANY NAMES
magesss: Can you please remove/ modify your previous posts to remove the name?
thanks really appreciate it!

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
maverick.dexter said:
magesss: Can you please remove/ modify your previous posts to remove the name?
thanks really appreciate it!
ok

Mar 19, 2012
Guys,

Many thanks for the constant updates. The thing about them calling in to issue visas before expiration of medical is good news.

My wife is a November applicant with medicals expiring on 23rd August. Our first anniversary is going to be towards the end of July - I'm really hoping that she can be here before that... but currently that seems like hoping against hope!

However, visa before third week of August is something we could work with.... Let's see how it goes for us! :)

Meantime : All partners waiting for their SO's to come over.. don't worry so much. End of the day, we will all get our visas. Some will get it this month.. some in the coming months... but the Visas will come. I suggest you find something to do in the meantime that you won't get to do easily later on.

Example : I can enjoy the "single days" once again right now! That means.. F all to domestication - no need to make my bed after I get up, no need to make sure I left the toilet seat down for her.... (lol!!), no need to come home on time or ask for permission to spend the night out "with the boys", no worrying about how to distribute my free time between my hobbies v/s SO.. etc.

Similarly, wife is getting an "extended vacation" with her family - that means more time with her parents, with her relatives, her friends... more time to pick up hobby classes - learn some awesome Chinese food (Chinese food in Halifax sucks!), more time to learn cooking in general, more time for her to teach her parents computers - facebook, skype, whatsapp, viber etc. (this will help her later keep in touch with them), more time for her to learn more about our culture & religious prayers etc.. making sure you have adequate knowledge to pass it onto the coming generation and leave behind a good legacy, more time to pick up a fun new language learning.. etc. etc.

While I would love her to be here, and enjoy everything as a group, end of the day I'm not too much sad that I applied for "Outland" application v/s applying for an "Inland" application (she already has a 10 year multiple entry TRV, so Inland was an option).

The trick I guess, is to learn to go with the flow.. see the glass as always being "half full" and generally looking for fun in every possible situation. Would you not agree?

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
rajat.narang23 said:
Guys,

Many thanks for the constant updates. The thing about them calling in to issue visas before expiration of medical is good news.

My wife is a November applicant with medicals expiring on 23rd August. Our first anniversary is going to be towards the end of July - I'm really hoping that she can be here before that... but currently that seems like hoping against hope!

However, visa before third week of August is something we could work with.... Let's see how it goes for us! :)

Meantime : All partners waiting for their SO's to come over.. don't worry so much. End of the day, we will all get our visas. Some will get it this month.. some in the coming months... but the Visas will come. I suggest you find something to do in the meantime that you won't get to do easily later on.

Example : I can enjoy the "single days" once again right now! That means.. F all to domestication - no need to make my bed after I get up, no need to make sure I left the toilet seat down for her.... (lol!!), no need to come home on time or ask for permission to spend the night out "with the boys", no worrying about how to distribute my free time between my hobbies v/s SO.. etc.

Similarly, wife is getting an "extended vacation" with her family - that means more time with her parents, with her relatives, her friends... more time to pick up hobby classes - learn some awesome Chinese food (Chinese food in Halifax sucks!), more time to learn cooking in general, more time for her to teach her parents computers - facebook, skype, whatsapp, viber etc. (this will help her later keep in touch with them), more time for her to learn more about our culture & religious prayers etc.. making sure you have adequate knowledge to pass it onto the coming generation and leave behind a good legacy, more time to pick up a fun new language learning.. etc. etc.

While I would love her to be here, and enjoy everything as a group, end of the day I'm not too much sad that I applied for "Outland" application v/s applying for an "Inland" application (she already has a 10 year multiple entry TRV, so Inland was an option).

The trick I guess, is to learn to go with the flow.. see the glass as always being "half full" and generally looking for fun in every possible situation. Would you not agree?
Thanks for changing the mood of discussion. I guess it is necessary to see such side instead of conituously thinking abt delay n waiting ....

Really fresh perspective.
Thanks.

Chitraajay

Sep 16, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
15-09-2012. ECAS In-process since 20 dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting to land in Vancouver on 9th FEB 2014, British Columbia
Guys, Hold on.. I am a July 2012 applicant and still wiating for the visa..

Meanwhile, We all need your support.. Please sign in the petition Please click on following link:

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/canadian-and-immigration-canada-process-family-class-permanent-residency-applications-in-a-timely-manner#share

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
Patientlywaiting1234 said:
May 2012. Still waiting. :(
hello, i am sponsoring my wife. my wife has sent her passport to visa office for final decision. can i leave canada until they send her passport back with visa? do u have any idea?
thnx in advnc

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
HII everyone I just wanted to change the mood... Wanted to knw where and from you guys are?? You. And ur Spouse

I'm Canadian Citizen frm ottawa. CANADA.. And hubby is in vadadora Gujarat

Hope to get some replys

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
n4dpatel said:
HII everyone I just wanted to change the mood... Wanted to knw where and from you guys are?? You. And ur Spouse

I'm Canadian Citizen frm ottawa. CANADA.. And hubby is in vadadora Gujarat

Hope to get some replys
I am from vadodara gujarat too. And my wife is in ahmedabad n i am canadian citizen in toronto.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_sys said:
I am from vadodara gujarat too. And my wife is in ahmedabad n i am canadian citizen in toronto.
Nice.
I'm Canadian citizen, living close to Ottawa. Born in Kerala, but grew up in Vadodara, Gujarat.
My wife is from Kerala, but grew up in Mumbai currently living there.

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Chitraajay said:
Guys, Hold on.. I am a July 2012 applicant and still wiating for the visa..

Meanwhile, We all need your support.. Please sign in the petition Please click on following link:

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/canadian-and-immigration-canada-process-family-class-permanent-residency-applications-in-a-timely-manner#share
hey I have signed this a week back , still it require 79 more signs, so please share it among your friends and family members too one who cares for you as I did.