MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
Helloo all good morning....

its been a longgggggg time since we ALL havent herd updates.. or news from NDVO.... WID OUR FILES.....WAKE UP ND............... :eek: ??? ::) ::) ::)

Jun 5, 2013
n4dpatel said:
Helloo all good morning....

its been a longgggggg time since we ALL havent herd updates.. or news from NDVO.... WID OUR FILES.....WAKE UP ND............... :eek: ??? ::) ::) ::)
oh teri itthe ta bandeya ne december da apply kitta be uhna da hale takk ne aaeya mera kitthe aaju fer, faltu da join kitta forum, main ta aapna passport may 20 nu send kitta,

waheguru dekh layi aapne bacche nu.......! :p

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
@@n4dpatel

I am an October applicant too :) :) Did u NOT receive PPR yet???

I got my passport request in March..

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
haha oo 22 ithe taan baale baithe ne ,,,,tun lgda nawa hi aaya vein .......lol ......

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
Reeyan said:
@ @ n4dpatel

I am an October applicant too :) :) Did u NOT receive PPR yet???

I got my passport request in March..

Hey Reeyan....

NO I MUST HAVE BEEN THE UNLUCKY ONES.. DIDNT RECIVE PPR YET.... STILL WAITING FOR SOMTHING... ITS BEEN 8 MONTHS.. NOW IM SO STRESSED OVER THIS...THIS IS MY 3 RD TIME APPLYING FOR VISA.. THERE WERE SOME PROBLEMS WID THE FILE BEFORE... NDVO DIDNT THINK MARRIGE WAS GENUINE MARRIGE AND THEY THOUGHT IT WAS FRAUD... SO HOPYFULLY.... 3 RD TIME WILL BE A CHARM FOR ME...

Vb123

May 28, 2013
waitingsince2004 said:
No there is NO chance of Interview after eCas changed to "In Process" your file must be in Background check process and once it would be completed, You will get a "Decision Made" on your application.

Wish you a speedy Visa.
Thanks for the reply.
But I really don't understand why they are holding my passport since long? It was August 2012 when I got passport call and then in March 2013 they asked for remedical and PCC..I hope all is going to be smooth..

bal07

Mar 21, 2013
... I dont understand what went wrong after file status went to in process.... Why ND is taking so long in making decision... This wait is killing me now....

bal07

Mar 21, 2013
HEY Vb123

We are in the same boat. my app is IN Process since 17 april and resubmitted my medical on 24 april

Kamar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has any one got Interview reshdeuled from May to June on this forrum. In my case we has Interview reshduled from May to June end. We received a call from ND. On the Phone guy told that the Interview is rechduled to new date in June, instead of May.
My concern is, i only have Interview letter for May date and no proof for June Interview. When my husband go for Interiew, can this creat problem for him?

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
Kamar said:
Has any one got Interview reshdeuled from May to June on this forrum. In my case we has Interview reshduled from May to June end. We received a call from ND.
My concern is, i only have Interview letter for May date and no proof for June Interview. When my husband go for Interiew, can this creat problem for him?
did they mention the date in june ?

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
Hi Everyone,
Unfortunately not been able to participate more in the discussion, but just like all of you I am really frustrated and annoyed, as its been about to be 10 months since our file reached delhi office, I just got GCMS notes and it says, Security clearance - not started, Criminal clearance - not started and unlike most of us on this forum, I got passport request just couple of weeks back after almost 8 months my file been to NDVO, really don't know what they are up to , the GCMS notes says that the they only looked at the file in the month of May 2013, after 8 months of my file being there in NDVO, is it because of Rush or just simply ignorance on their part... not sure what is happening... my wife's medical expiring early July, the visa office who called up to request for passport did inform that you need to go to Canada before your medical expires but should not it means that they should give Visa by now so that one can plan journey in the month of june to avoid the medical expiry in july...

I am just sharing this to let out my frustration, and calm myself down .... I am sure many members on the form must be going through the same with no answer at all despite their case being very genuine.....

Good luck to all of us..

V_SYS

IndCan

Nov 9, 2012
ammuknn said:
Hi folks,

I see that there are a few people in my situation, which is:
Received GCMS notes, and it shows NDVO sent PPR to incorrect email, or for some reason, we did not receive the PPR email.

In my case, I emailed them immediately with "URGENT: Incorrect contact email address. Please re-send passport request" in the title.
Some people suggested just sending the passport to NDVO with a cover letter, without waiting for them to re-send the PPR. Has anyone actually done this? I'm not looking for speculation on whether this is a good idea. Does anyone have personal experience doing this, or remember someone doing this in the past on this forum? Did it actually work?

I contacted my MP, and she said this:
Please do not send your wife's passport in. I received a stock reply from New Delhi which did not include any details whatsoever. My contact in the Minister's office is looking into the file and may be able to provide some information.

So for now I'm waiting, but I see cases (e.g., IndCan), who have been waiting several months without reply from NDVO on the same matter. So I don't want to wait too long.

Hi ammuknn,

Did you get any update from NDVO on your request.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IndCan said:
Hi ammuknn,

Did you get any update from NDVO on your request.
No update from NDVO thus far.
From the GCMS, I noticed that all the notes and activities have happened on the 9th day of the month (Feb 9th, April 9th, etc.) So I have a feeling that on June 9th or so, they will open my file again, and see the emails and communication I have sent to them, and re-send my PPR.
That's the hope anyway. If I don't hear anything by next week, I'm considering sending my passport anyway, with a cover letter explaining what happened.

The consultant I used strongly recommended that I submit the passport to Canadian high commission with reference of the email I sent to MP office that passport request was made by CHC New Delhi on feb 9, 2013. However, a contact in the Minister's office said, "They MUST wait for the New Delhi office to contact them for their passport." So I'm quite conflicted.

nsarai01

Jun 9, 2012
Hey I am buddy same situation as you. I have also did re-medical and send it again to NDVO. Still waiting for reply not sure why is taking so long. Please let me know if you got any updates. Thanks.

bal07 said:
... I dont understand what went wrong after file status went to in process.... Why ND is taking so long in making decision... This wait is killing me now....

waiting1234

Star Member
May 28, 2013
ammuknn said:
No update from NDVO thus far.
From the GCMS, I noticed that all the notes and activities have happened on the 9th day of the month (Feb 9th, April 9th, etc.) So I have a feeling that on June 9th or so, they will open my file again, and see the emails and communication I have sent to them, and re-send my PPR.
Did they mention in the gcms what the next bring forward date was.. BFD