done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
@ aks.asr1

Nothing much..Waiting and waiting and thats all we can really do! I am getting annoyed because my husband travels for his business and he cannot travel anymore since his passport is in New delhi :mad: :mad:

I tired to contact with conservative party of Canada in my area. They called me right away and asked me to fill up some info about myself and my husband. They said they can help me to find out whats going on with my husband;s status. I changed my mind later on because i dont want to make such a big issue now since its only 3 months after PP submission and not even 8 months after applied filed. Processing time is still 10 months so I will wait. I dont want to push them when they are working on it.

I will only consider it if its past due date which is after 10 months. ::)

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
LunarNymph said:
Hi @ bachansoo,

Congrats on getting the DM status!!! :D I truly hope you receive your PP with the visa stamped in the next few days!!! ;D

Quick question...when did your address on E-cas change to the Canadian address?

I tried calling the NDVO but had no luck. They said that I should just wait for them to get in touch with me. :(

This final wait sucks even more!!! Arrgghhhh... ??? But gotta continue to hang in there....
Thanks. All of my info is in the spreadsheet (link below).

When did yours change to DM? Maybe you can try getting the sponsor to call CIC in Mississauga, Canada. Be sure to tell them about your situation (ie. DM since ..., still haven't received any contact, etc., NDVO isn't helping, etc.). There might be something CIC can see in your file that could explain the holdup.

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
waiting waiting nd only waiting thts our lyf these days :(

TUSHAR88

May 3, 2013
Hi Guys

Quick Question...when applying for GCMS notes...i am the sponsor and my wife the sponsored...do i need to send a concent form.
P.S. I am in canada and she is in india.

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reeyan said:
@ aks.asr1

Nothing much..Waiting and waiting and thats all we can really do! I am getting annoyed because my husband travels for his business and he cannot travel anymore since his passport is in New delhi :mad: :mad:

I tired to contact with conservative party of Canada in my area. They called me right away and asked me to fill up some info about myself and my husband. They said they can help me to find out whats going on with my husband;s status. I changed my mind later on because i dont want to make such a big issue now since its only 3 months after PP submission and not even 8 months after applied filed. Processing time is still 10 months so I will wait. I dont want to push them when they are working on it.

I will only consider it if its past due date which is after 10 months. ::)
@Reeyan

That's the only reason I am very upset and pissed off..
Specially when they approve and know that the marriage is legal and proper. They should finish up the process very fast. Why keeping the passports for months, and they don't even provide the update that all these things are done and what pending now.

Hope your husband get the visa asap.. Enough of us waiting for months now.. I thought we will get visa in month of may.. But, June already started... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wish everyone all the best...

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
TLSD said:
No I have yet Heard of this scenario but my heart goes out to you I wish that everything goes well. I think you have to keep in mind everybody's situation is going to be very unique. For example my relationship with my husband is that we were married in November 2012 and I am nine years older than him I am sponsoring him. I too am wondering if I sent to prove the relationship is genuine. I wish us all luck The cases are reviewed by people in New Delhi who are wise and understand every relationship is going to be unique.

Wow my case is same too! I'm close to 6 years older then my hubby. I'm actually worried abt the same thing. But I wish u all the best!

Fewmoreweeks

Mar 25, 2013
Reeyan said:
ANY APPLICANTS FROM NEPAL????

@ @ aks.asr1

We are in the same boat. MY passport is with them since March 11,2013.

Its been almost 3 months now. Really hoping to hear good news before summer starts here in TORONTO. 8) 8) 8)
Hey Reeyan, I'm from Nepal. are you from Nepal as well? I don't know how do they return our passports back now since they don't have the office there anymore.

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
TUSHAR88 said:
Hi Guys

Quick Question...when applying for GCMS notes...i am the sponsor and my wife the sponsored...do i need to send a concent form.
P.S. I am in canada and she is in india.
You need to send the consent from your wife as she is the applicant.Scanned copy is enough.GCMS is too early for your timeline

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
Fewmoreweeks said:
Hey Reeyan, I'm from Nepal. are you from Nepal as well? I don't know how do they return our passports back now since they don't have the office there anymore.
CHC NewDelhi can send passport to Nepal mailing address

ragi

Aug 23, 2012
Hi All,

does anyone know how much long it takes to get the passport in hand after the status changes to DM ?
it has been 3 weeks since my status got changed to DM.

thanks......

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
ragi said:
Hi All,

does anyone know how much long it takes to get the passport in hand after the status changes to DM ?
it has been 3 weeks since my status got changed to DM.

thanks......
I hope there aren't issues with passport delivery now. Another user (LunarNymph) has also been waiting for about three weeks after DM. My wife got DM a few days ago (and address change a week ago), so I guess it's still too early to tell in our case. Things are really slow right now with NDVO, both with processing files and sending passports. I'm wondering if the strike action has anything to do with it.

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
Hope June get us some good news. Muksi, Kimmy, chd123, jainanchal and others where have you people dissapeared.

6months now, ppr 3rd month...no news yet :(

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sallyander said:
Hope June get us some good news. Muksi, Kimmy, chd123, jainanchal and others where have you people dissapeared.

6months now, ppr 3rd month...no news yet :(
@Sallyander

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wish June brings us good news!!!! Let's all pray that god give some Buddhi to people who work at NDVO.

Thanks!

LunarNymph

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
06-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-May-2013
LANDED..........
SOON!!!!
bachansoo said:
Thanks. All of my info is in the spreadsheet (link below).

When did yours change to DM? Maybe you can try getting the sponsor to call CIC in Mississauga, Canada. Be sure to tell them about your situation (ie. DM since ..., still haven't received any contact, etc., NDVO isn't helping, etc.). There might be something CIC can see in your file that could explain the holdup.
Thanks bachansoo! I suppose CIC may be the last avenue. Sigh! :-S
I can't recall the exact day when I got DM as I didn't check my E-cas for sometime in the beginning of May. I think the DM change came through in the second week of May...maybe between May 8 - 10.