+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

cal

Feb 21, 2013
Thanks Muski,

If you don't mind have you got your pp back with visa? Does your home address shows as "city-state-Canada" in ecas ?

I am a bit woried so want to know if anybody got decision made and home address shows as "city-state-Canada" got their visa and passport.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
muksi said:
It will take 2 to 3 weeks to update your medical results. Hope that will trigger further processing of your file. All the best!
Hi,
I just got a Medical Request letter for me and my daughter from the embassy.. The mail included IMM1017. But I have already done my medicals and the client information sheet tht they have sent I have already filled up and sent to the Visa office on 25th April 2013 itself. Now what should I do. How to inform them that I have sent them the medical forms already. Should I Speak to the DMP tomorrow and intimate them. Please suggest.

Regards,
Sally.

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
sallyander said:
Hi,
I just got a Medical Request letter for me and my daughter from the embassy.. The mail included IMM1017. But I have already done my medicals and the client information sheet tht they have sent I have already filled up and sent to the Visa office on 25th April 2013 itself. Now what should I do. How to inform them that I have sent them the medical forms already. Should I Speak to the DMP tomorrow and intimate them. Please suggest.

Regards,
Sally.
Please help sum1 :'(

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
@ Muksi ;D

Your time line is same as mine. I have been waiting for almost 7 months now. Why do you think they are stopping me to change my husband's status?? Whats our next step?? In my husband ecas..it only says app rcvd. It says app ecvd and decision made in my Ecas..
Do you have any travel history?? My husband has a lot of travel history since he is a business man but he doesnt stay more then 2 weeks.

ANy idea when should i expect my husband passport back with Visa?? ;) ;) ;)

mohsin_18in

Jan 30, 2013
Hi Everyone my status has changed to Decision Made.... Btw Address haven't changed yet is it a problem ???

"We started processing your application on April 25, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

cuirous

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/05/2012
Doc's Request.
16AUGUST
File Transfer...
25 JULY
Med's Request
Remedical request in march,2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Passport Req..
16TH AUGUST,In process since 16 september
VISA ISSUED...
??????
sidhu1982 said:
so here is the small update on my end.
our GCMS showed that awaiting medical results , all other pieces were complete and visa will be issued. this is from Feb when our file went in process.
we went to doctor and he submitted an enquiry that what medicals are CHC waiting on.. no response yet. they showed us the proof that all the medicals were submitted in august last year and most probably CHC ND has lost the medicals. the ecas never showed medical received.

my wifes medicals will expire in june so what i am suspecting is that they will request to do remedicals. does anyone know how long does it take after remeds ? or should i go to my MP and have him push ND to look for medicals
got o area MP..

jainanchal

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
09-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2013
Devsi2012
it says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

fatima04
Thanks Fatima :) wish you the same for the good life in Canada!

Calgary2013
CONGRATULATIONS :) look forward for the passport now and CAnada here it is for you :)

cal
take it as a good news...I was worried too at first, but understanding is (i think) before negative decision, they would call or have an interview :) if none, then approved eh! congratulations!
please also look at my time line posted...

shinningdew
congratulations! finally eh!

mohsin_18in
congratulations! all will be done soon :)

jainanchal

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
09-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2013
Final Timeline update for all fellow members...
people who wondering about the time lines after DM or address change, etc...these are mine,
hopefully it can give an idea of the possible timelines for you all :)

Speedy VISA's for everyone...

• November 28 - Application received
  • February 24 Sponsorship approved
  • March 01 application received (transferred to Delhi - ecas status)
  • March 09 passport request (through email)
  • April 17 processing (as per ecas description)
  • April 20 In Process (ecas)
  • April 23 Decision Made (ecas, no address change)
  • April 26 Address Changed (ecas)
  • April 29 Passport in hand w/visa

As per the stamped VISA, it was issued on 19th of April...
:)

jainanchal

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
09-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2013
Today is our first Marriage anniversary, and unfortunately we are not together, but there's nothing better than the Passport in Hand with CANADA VISA on it...and I told my wife, given the situation, this is the best Anniversary Gift we could get :)...I know for future she is soon going to get busy with packing shopping meeting and greeting all...but I just can't wait for her here...

If we really look at my timeline, I know it took only 5 months, but forget the months, each week passing by was killing me softly...
and for most of us I can totally understand the pain of not knowing what is happening with the file, not knowing if there's been any update or not, not knowing if they even received the application or not...
it does become easy for us (people who get the VISAs) to say that patience pays off, but we do need a platform to take it out among people, among friends who can understand us and can relate to us, and that's what this forum has given me, and I want to extend my thanks and appreciation to all who not only just read/listen to me but replied to my queries as well, helped me maintain patience and look forward in a positive manner...I know collectively you all have helped me and I hope I am able to help-in as well...

My knowledge is limited to my case only, but reading along the forum and learning details, I can try to answer if anything comes across in future...

In the end, I just want to say, keep positivity and faith alive, these are two strong pillars that we all need to pass this waiting time...try not to let incomplete information bother you...and keep up the good work... :)

ps...I am from Vancouver, if ever given a chance and anyone from you moving there, we should try to meet up and at least say hello to each other...

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
jainanchal said:
Today is our first Marriage anniversary, and unfortunately we are not together, but there's nothing better than the Passport in Hand with CANADA VISA on it...and I told my wife, given the situation, this is the best Anniversary Gift we could get :)...I know for future she is soon going to get busy with packing shopping meeting and greeting all...but I just can't wait for her here...

If we really look at my timeline, I know it took only 5 months, but forget the months, each week passing by was killing me softly...
and for most of us I can totally understand the pain of not knowing what is happening with the file, not knowing if there's been any update or not, not knowing if they even received the application or not...
it does become easy for us (people who get the VISAs) to say that patience pays off, but we do need a platform to take it out among people, among friends who can understand us and can relate to us, and that's what this forum has given me, and I want to extend my thanks and appreciation to all who not only just read/listen to me but replied to my queries as well, helped me maintain patience and look forward in a positive manner...I know collectively you all have helped me and I hope I am able to help-in as well...

My knowledge is limited to my case only, but reading along the forum and learning details, I can try to answer if anything comes across in future...

In the end, I just want to say, keep positivity and faith alive, these are two strong pillars that we all need to pass this waiting time...try not to let incomplete information bother you...and keep up the good work... :)

ps...I am from Vancouver, if ever given a chance and anyone from you moving there, we should try to meet up and at least say hello to each other...
Congrats for the first successful year!!!

Definitely u have the best gift for the day:)

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am seeing lots of CanadaVisa Forum friends are getting their Visa stamped and passports being returned to them specially friends who "in process" went long after mine..

GOD PLEASE TELL ME WHEN (MY WIFE) TURN WILL COME.. :( :(

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

When I submitted my wife sponsorship application. We provided them all the papers including the Indian Police Certificate. But, somehow we missed and forgot to submit the England’s Police Certificate cause she lived in UK for 2 yrs.
After we submitted the passport they asked us to submit the England Police Certificate before April 14, 2013. We received the certificate and forwarded to NDVO on April 6th 2013 and got delivered which was (Saturday) according to Blue dart courier service.
Since then we haven’t heard anything from the NDVO. It is still saying “in process” since March 2013.
My question is should I email NDVO to check if they received our courier or should we wait for the Decision Made on our application.

Thanks, in advance.

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
aks.asr1 said:
Hi Friends,

When I submitted my wife sponsorship application. We provided them all the papers including the Indian Police Certificate. But, somehow we missed and forgot to submit the England's Police Certificate cause she lived in UK for 2 yrs.
After we submitted the passport they asked us to submit the England Police Certificate before April 14, 2013. We received the certificate and forwarded to NDVO on April 6th 2013 and got delivered which was (Saturday) according to Blue dart courier service.
Since then we haven't heard anything from the NDVO. It is still saying “in process” since March 2013.
My question is should I email NDVO to check if they received our courier or should we wait for the Decision Made on our application.

Thanks, in advance.

I think u can do both ways,, I dont think that NDVO will response to ur E-mail...Hope u have tracked from the shipment number,,,
My wife was also in UK for 2 years but we submitted the UK PCC along with the application...we will have almost same processing time I guess....can u update ur timeline as well???

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buds said:
I think u can do both ways,, I dont think that NDVO will response to ur E-mail...Hope u have tracked from the shipment number,,,
My wife was also in UK for 2 years but we submitted the UK PCC along with the application...we will have almost same processing time I guess....can u update ur timeline as well???
Hi Buds,

Thanks for the quick response.. Yes! we did track the shipment and it said delivered also submitted the UK PCC along with the application.
But, here is my timeline written below.

APP FILED: 11/27/2012

APPLICATION RECEIVED: 12/06/2012

SPONSORSHIP APPROVAL: 12/12/2012

APPLICATION SENT TO NDVO: 12/17/2012

DECISION MADE ON 1st UCI# (CANADA) & GENERATED THE NEW UCI# (NEW DELHI, INDIA).

PASSPORT REQUESTED: 03/03/2013

PASSPORT RECEIVED: 03/08/2013

STARTED PROCESSING AGAIN AFTER RECEIVING THE PASSPORT ON: 03/13/2013

Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process.
ECAS :Medical results have been received.
=================================