+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To muksi :

I really appreciate you for maintaining the spreadsheet. Which works as reference to everybody.

All the best for your process.

Regards

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
legalcitizen said:
To muksi :

I really appreciate you for maintaining the spreadsheet. Which works as reference to everybody.

All the best for your process.

Regards
Thanks for your wishes! Hope all the members who are waiting to get their DM's very soon.

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
zenn said:
Apparently they want it from all applicant who have been to Canada... God alone knows what they are up to!
Hi Zenn,

That is really sad to know after all this waiting ..How long you were there in canada?

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
anurkk said:
Hi Zenn,

That is really sad to know after all this waiting ..How long you were there in canada?
I was there for almost 6 months- two days short of 6 months...
But what really sucks is that they did not accept the RCMP PCC that I did myself... I know that other people have done it this way and it has bee accepted so I think my VO was just being difficult :(

glass

Mar 21, 2013
I have a sad news..My Application got refused..They sent me letter today via email..I thought everything is going perfect since They were satisfied with my Interview..that's why they requested for passport after the interview but i didn't know that they r gonna to refuse it.. :-[

glass

Mar 21, 2013
From my experience DM after passport request and Medical Received always doesn't mean your visa has been issued..DM could be negative too..

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
glass said:
From my experience DM after passport request and Medical Received always doesn't mean your visa has been issued..DM could be negative too..
Buddy u can still re appeal it.. Contact cic to find out how..

nikb

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Dear friends,hope every body's wait is going well.

As for us, we received document request for 9 Feb 2013 which we submit by 12 feb 2013.
and have not seen any action after that.our passport has been with them since oct,2012 (aug 2012 application).
Please update sheet accordingly.
Also,despite knowing that MP would be no help,i still contacted them . after a week i get this response:
"This application is currently awaiting initial review by a visa officer, following which we will contact the applicant directly to advise of any additional information or action required."

AGAIN A STANDARD GENERIC EMAIL.
have they been hatching eggs on our passport for almost 6 months and how can they ask for documents if
they had not done review of file. WHAT A JOKE.....

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
glass said:
I have a sad news..My Application got refused..They sent me letter today via email..I thought everything is going perfect since They were satisfied with my Interview..that's why they requested for passport after the interview but i didn't know that they r gonna to refuse it.. :-[

OMG! So sorry to hear that! Do you have any idea on what grounds did they reject the application?
You should hire a lawyer if you plan to fight this decision and go in for an appeal...
Good luck

nikb

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
glass said:
Sorry to hear that.on what grounds ? have they given you an appeal option?

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
glass said:
You should definitely inquire and find out why it was rejected. They wouldn't reject it and not give you a second chance at an interview to explain yourself unless they seriously felt it was an ingenuine relationship.

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
Just found out some interesting information over at the trackitt.com forums.

According to one of the members (who claims to work at CIC), CIC had reached its quota for family class sponsorships for the 2012-2013 fiscal year sometime in late March. For those who don't know, a fiscal year runs from April of one year to March of the next year. The new fiscal year for 2013-2014 began at the start of this month and the quota count was refreshed back to 0.

If this information is accurate, this may explain the lull in activity in the past few weeks. As well, expect a lot of activity in the coming week(s).

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
bachansoo said:

According to one of the members (who claims to work at CIC), CIC had reached its quota for family class sponsorships for the 2012-2013 fiscal year sometime in late March. For those who don't know, a fiscal year runs from April of one year to March of the next year. The new fiscal year for 2013-2014 began at the start of this month and the quota count was refreshed back to 0.

If this information is accurate, this may explain the lull in activity in the past few weeks. As well, expect a lot of activity in the coming week(s).
Don't think that spousal sponsorship comes under any quota. The quota is for adoption / parents and grandparents etc ... At least that what I read few months back

nikb

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
bachansoo said:

I knew there was quota ,but always thought that it was by the calender year and not fiscal year,thus the reason for slow Nov and Dec months.
But i wish what you say is true.A lot of people are eagerly waiting...