N/A
Passport Req..
23-07-2012 - In process Sept 3 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 5 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2012
Yes.

this calling system is ridiculous. Although I have asked my wife to stay with the phone at all times, for those of us working or even at home, there are many instances where we can't asnwer the phone. And since there seems to be no pattern of leaving voicemail / call back etc, we have no means of knowing if our application has been delayed. Email is a much better option as the applicant can view it when he/she is free and respond anytime and also discuss with their sponsors. ND VO is just ****** ridiculous in their systems and processes. Hopefully Feb and March Applicants continue to get DMs through Sept. Its been awefully long already in this highly frustrating journey.

Thats my rant of the day!

hello2adi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)
Can someone tell me what address you have been couriering your passport to for New Delhi Visa Office?

Adi

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
hello2adi said:
Can someone tell me what address you have been couriering your passport to for New Delhi Visa Office?

Adi
Here u go adi

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

hello2adi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)

harpreetraigill

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4
File Transfer...
July 9
Med's Done....
Jan 27
Passport Req..
July 24
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 10
hello2adi said:
Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone can help me here;

Like i wrote in my post a month ago, New Delhi Visa Office sent us a PPR request via email. However, the letter attached in the PPR request belonged to someone else (some Satveer Singh Tiwana). This was July 24 2012.

After this I sent a Case specific inquiry to Delhi VO via their form on their website, also sent them a general inquiry on their email address. Still have not got any response from them.

ECAS says Decision Made (and has applicant's i.e. wife name there).

From past few weeks I have been calling the New Delhi office (by staying up late - I am in Canada) to see if someone from their call center can suggest me something but the lady who answers the phone does not even listen to me. As soon as I say I have a question about my wife's PR application, she just routes me to another number which just goes to voicemail. I am so so very frustated with this poor level of service from ND visa office.

I want to know if anyone has been through the same situation. Also, should I just send my wife's passport to the New Delhi VO with explanation that they sent us a wrong PPR and I am sending it to them after waiting for a month for their response.

Any advise??

PS - I spoke with Satveer Singh Tiwana's agent (this is the person whose PPR letter was mailed to us), they said they received the correct PPR letter.

Adi
Hi Adi,
You mentioned that you received a letter for the applicant named Satveer Singh Tiwana on july 24th. That is actually my husband's name, he is currently in india and I am in Canada.. in Brampton to be specific.
My agent received his PPR via email on july 24th. Im surprised that NDVO can mess up when it comes to applicant's names.
anyways did you hear from NDVO again?

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
Hey Guys, i know we are all part of step 2..

But did you guys notice that step 1 is taking 66days now on the CIC website... :eek:

Most of the Jan,Feb,march,april Applicant suffered to get there first step approved for over 90 days.

And now NEW DELHI is giving us hard time by not giving out DM on time....

Humari bari mein sarey SO jatey hain... :-\ :-\ :-\ :p :p :p

gill1986

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
07-08-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
end of march
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
28-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2012
LANDED..........
soon
sumitd said:

But did you guys notice that step 1 is taking 66days now on the CIC website... :eek:

Most of the Jan,Feb,march,april Applicant suffered to get there first step approved for over 90 days.

i think some of may applicants is on the same boat as you guys are. i got first step approved in 91days..

tash46

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Interview........
20 August ( via phone)
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
sumitd said:

You are right sumit!! Even I was shocked when I saw that now it takes only 66 days. Once it was updated to 103 days!!!Even my mom told me that for you it took too long...My application was received on March 6th and got approval in June. Aap bilkul sach keh rahe hai ki jab hamari bari aati hai tabhi sare so jate hai...hope fully we all will get DM this weekend :)

elixir

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11/2012
AOR Received.
Oct 26/2012
File Transfer...
Oct 26/2012
Med's Done....
Aug 23/2012
Passport Req..
Nov 16/2012
ashunandal said:
*you need to send original PCC and medical test forms received from doctor and everything else can be photocopy (dont send original marriage certificate, school certificates and passport)
*in case of photos, they dont count but they would like to match your story with the photos. include photos from each and every trip or functions you mentioned in your application forms. in case of indian applicants, they want to see all rituals of religious ceremony in photos (i sent 150 photos all together, 50 from marriage)
*you can send emails with imp. and serious chat about relationship, marriage or future planning, no need to send all. (i sent them screen shots of my gmail home page not the body paragraph of individual email)
imp. docs, which can create problem if missed are-
*PCC
*medical results
*payment receipt
*copy of marriage certificate and wedding invitation card (if available)
*sponsor's proof of job or financial ability
*option-c printout (if available otherwise send letter explaining the reason for not providing option-c)
*copy of sponsor's passport and citizenship or PR card.
*enough proof to support your relationship and your statements in application forms including emails, chat, flight tickets and photos.
*one story from both of you (explaining everything in detail after your first contact) ;)
*reference letters from parents, and friends to support your relationship and future plans
*letter from sponsor's parents or friends stating " you can stay with them after moving to Canada until you find your own place and job in Canada.
im not sure if there is anything left ::) ::) i think you should wait for few more replies before you send you application (my memory is not so good ??? :-X not sure if i have listed all imp. docs or not)
And copy all the forms and supporting docs before you send your application.
good luck :)
Thanks for your detailed information....You guys ROCK....!!

Just checked the CIC website and now the first stage takes 66 days and the 2nd stage from ND now takes 9 MONTHS >>>>>
What's up with that ?????
Seems like the longer i wait the more time they keep adding ...
Need to submit in my application soon.

Also had a question regarding sending in the pictures...they specifically mention. DO NOT SEND IN BINDERS, bla bla bla.....
Does it also apply for not send in envelops to keep the pictures in ????

Also wanted to ask how much is the fees that needs to be submitted ??

Thanks again for your effort guys....

april_19

Aug 13, 2012
india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Passport Req..
21-08-2012 (received by ND VO on 22-08-2012).
VISA ISSUED...
"In process" on 30-10-2012, address change on 30-11-2012 and DM on 1-12-2012.
LANDED..........
will be landing in Ontario
Yeah !!! Very much right sumit !! It took long 98 days to hear from CIC during our first step approval. And now its taking only 66 days injustice to us... CIC should compensate it with faster step 2 approval and sachii hamaari baari me hi sab kyun so jate hain :p :p :p

Hope feb and march applicants get their DM's soon !! And of course april applicants are after them :) :)

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
yea thats right hum badnaseeb hai specially late Feb and March applicant..... Bus yehi mann liya hai ki waqt se pehle aur kismat se jyada kabhi kisi ko nahi milta....
sumitd said:

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitd said:
Here u go adi

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde
Right, but you could skip the French part... :)

And insert the postal code: 110 021

rhrh03

Aug 20, 2012
Hi All

Please help me with this, as these are my time lines on ECASE,

Please advice how long will it take to get passport after Decesion Made, If any body can share there experiences.

"""""We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on July 27, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.'''''

its more than a month since it shows Decesion made 0n July 27th, on my File, and nor they send my wife passport back, can anybody let me know if they have the similar case

or is there anyother place in delhi where i can contact or send and Email the respective email address they gave they dont repond to that, very poor service Delhi Visa office is having

PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT IS THE NEXT I SHOULD DOO AS IT IS BEEN TOO LONG I AM WAITING FOR PASSPORT

SBC2012

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1st 2012
AOR Received.
July 20th 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 1st 2012
Passport Req..
Aug 24th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
decision made Dec 1st 2012
Hi People:

we got the PPR request last week... can some one please tell at what stage are they done with Initial review of the application in Delhi. do they do the initial review before asking us for the passport or is it towards the later stages. thank u all in advance.. good luck to us.

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
wow thats a long time to wait for the pp to come back. I will contact my MP and moreover try to see if you can fax them a letter stating your issue.....
rhrh03 said:
Hi All

Please help me with this, as these are my time lines on ECASE,

Please advice how long will it take to get passport after Decesion Made, If any body can share there experiences.

"""""We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on July 27, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.'''''

its more than a month since it shows Decesion made 0n July 27th, on my File, and nor they send my wife passport back, can anybody let me know if they have the similar case

or is there anyother place in delhi where i can contact or send and Email the respective email address they gave they dont repond to that, very poor service Delhi Visa office is having

PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT IS THE NEXT I SHOULD DOO AS IT IS BEEN TOO LONG I AM WAITING FOR PASSPORT