Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
O-Zone said:
Hey Lalatata...congrats on the DM.

Could you also update your sheet for my details. I got the PPR as well yesterday. Info on my nametag on the left. Thanks and good luck.
Hey I just double checked my s/s and your case is yellow :) and updated accordingly

aussiankk

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2012
File Transfer...
26 June 2012
Med's Done....
15 March 2012
Passport Req..
21st Sept 2012 by Phone. Passport received at ND on 25th Sept and "in process" from 20 Sept. Address change on 18 October
VISA ISSUED...
22 October 2012
LANDED..........
26 October 2012
lalatata said:
123Puneet,thomas_saint,manorite,Den,indocan,in_can,abbyss,hpatel4700,punjabi kudi Thank you!

sumitd - As i posted earlier, they should be moving forward for feb in July-aug..

CAPRWIFE - I am sure there are other experts here!

SBDelhi - Thank you very much! I would really like to see yours moving forward! Your case is the only case out of everyone which do not make sense to me personally! You have everything set.. still waiting.. i hope your MP enquiry gets you through.. soon to DM!

aussiankk - PPR wont be affected, PCC should be issued within 6 months of submitting the original application to Mississuaga.. you be fine!

ashkhullar,ashunandal - Thank you! You should be next!

kanika.382 - Honestly i think it must have changed evening india on monday..

THanks lalatata for clarification.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
ashunandal said:
Congratulations everyone for your sponsorship approvals and recent DMs! :)

PLEASE HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE - VERY IMPORTANT!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\

While everyone else is so happy, on our GCMS notes, they stated that they could not not move ahead with our case for 3 reasons: no biodata on back of card, forgot to put ND as visa office in medical form, and "Sponsor: Canadian citizen residing in England (according to one of the forms, she was supposed to resume residency on March 30, 2012." :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\

I had a ticket to return to UK from India, and she was going to buy a ticket from there to Canada. I was going to return then if my mother was able to come to India and visit my husband's family and return with her (but not possible because of her mother's health problems). I need to be protected by my husband, have him with me to travel across the world, which I cannot do alone and living without my husband for a long and unknown amount of time will disable me because I am not able to continue anything in my life or make plans without my husband. We are both together in India now and attending interview together at the end of the month.

What should we do in this case? I need him emotionally and to be there for me, I is not well not because of the situation in India (I suffered with malaria, heat wave sickness, severe stomach infections and breathing problems, weakness the entire time I have been here, 6 months) and I feel like I am being punished just because of stress and pressure to return to Canada without my husband, which is very unfair, especially because I would not know when we would see each other again, and our anniversary is next month). My husband (applicant, is not working right now because of my health, and he is the only one who is able to take me to the doctor if needed and the only one here who knows English and can understand me.

I am currently on a 5 year entry visa (like tourist visa). I am thinking that they might say "Sponsor, you go and establish yourself back in Canada ALONE, find a job and start your studies again. Applicant, you go establish your ties to India ALONE and find a full time job and work for a while before you can get visa". To me that idea is against basic human rights and as a Canadian citizen as it is forced separation and gives me a sick feeling about my country. I always feel ready to pass out, sometimes ready to pass away with the extreme heat and dust and problems caused by them. :eek: :eek: :'( :'(

PLEASE give some suggestions!!! I feel I am doing something wrong just because I want to be with my husband, and it is not fair that our family is torn apart by someone saying, "Oh, dont you know you are not allowed to live with your husband during the process?" :'( :'( :-\ :-\
Ok, so here is what I am going to tell you..

The two main reasons for your interview are

1) you did not said which office you wanted for processing.. it is confusing for the officer specially when the applicant is in UK, the sponsor is in India, and the medicals were done in India -> which makes it go to Delhi.

2) You are living out of Canada with your husband which is not a problem. CIC have nothing against couple living together! after all this whole process is to reunite couples and families.

They dont need you to go back to Canada or they dont need applicant to go back to UK, but they want to understand what is going on here! IS the applicant going to go back to UK to finish studies? IS the applicant going to stay in India, is the sponsor going to go back to Canada, stay in India, or go to UK! Your case is only called for Interview due to this.. They need to understand if you both will return to Canada once they grant your husband(applicant) the visa or not.. and what is your intent.. You are a citizen , they dont care for u but they care for your husband as he once he gets his PR, would have to land in Canada before the Visa expires and if you are all over the world and if he is also all over the world then they DONT know what will be your intent..

Continue to stay with your husband, go with him to the interview and I can assure you , as long as you make them to understand that once your husband gets the PR , you BOTH will go to Canada to re-establish yourself then you be fine!

Take care of your health! India is HOT these days! I hope your family members stay helthy as well.. Dont take stress..

PS: The whole thing about missing bio/data on NIC is just for a comment. As you have submitted the passport photocopies .. you are FINE for that!

Cheers!

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalatata said:
Okay so folks ND have started moving forward I think...

We got DM today! They started working on our application on July 20th!!!!

It went straight from Application Rcvd -> DM!

Good luck to everyone

The last we heard from CIC was June 1 asking us to submit the Passport.. Since then till today we did not hear anything! and now its showing as DM on ECAS.

Our case was very simple, first marriage, everybody attended, no travel history, accurate forms, no age diff etc..we provided ample proofs for the relationship... and everything was documented in order with the checklist!

I will update as soon as we get the passport.
So this is what happens when I go away for a couple of days! :D Big congratulations to you; I'm really happy that your process has come to an end. Where will you be settling in Canada? Have you lots to pack and prepare?

Congrats also to everyone else who got DMs; I'm not fully caught up yet but seems July is turning out to be a good month for many of us... :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
lalatata said:
Ok, so here is what I am going to tell you..

The two main reasons for your interview are

1) you did not said which office you wanted for processing.. it is confusing for the officer specially when the applicant is in UK, the sponsor is in India, and the medicals were done in India -> which makes it go to Delhi.

2) You are living out of Canada with your husband which is not a problem. CIC have nothing against couple living together! after all this whole process is to reunite couples and families.

They dont need you to go back to Canada or they dont need applicant to go back to UK, but they want to understand what is going on here! IS the applicant going to go back to UK to finish studies? IS the applicant going to stay in India, is the sponsor going to go back to Canada, stay in India, or go to UK! Your case is only called for Interview due to this.. They need to understand if you both will return to Canada once they grant your husband(applicant) the visa or not.. and what is your intent.. You are a citizen , they dont care for u but they care for your husband as he once he gets his PR, would have to land in Canada before the Visa expires and if you are all over the world and if he is also all over the world then they DONT know what will be your intent..

Continue to stay with your husband, go with him to the interview and I can assure you , as long as you make them to understand that once your husband gets the PR , you BOTH will go to Canada to re-establish yourself then you be fine!

Take care of your health! India is HOT these days! I hope your family members stay helthy as well.. Dont take stress..

PS: The whole thing about missing bio/data on NIC is just for a comment. As you have submitted the passport photocopies .. you are FINE for that!

Cheers!
thanks for your reply lalatata :)
1. when i went to hospital for medical test, they told me to leave that box blank and i did. ??? in gcms notes they said, medical-passed
2. we told them clearly that applicant has finished his degree in UK and his visa has been expired so we are going to wait for his PR in India together and will move to Canada after that. there is no reason for interview, i have heard that they are very smart and experienced, cant they understand these simple things??
yes we will attend interview together and hopefully will get his PR soon. its really boiling here in India, cant wait to leave India but they still have doubts about my return to Canada :-[

thanks for your good wishes and wish you a happy and healthy life together :)

Subaru

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-APR-2012
AOR Received.
10-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
10-JUL-2012
Med's Done....
10-MAR-2012
Passport Req..
24-JUL-2012/ ND VO Received PP on 26-JUL-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Was Expecting 10-SEP-2012 , issued on Sept 11, 2012 :-)
LANDED..........
28-SEP-2012
lalatata said:
Congratulations to folks who got PPR, my spread sheet is updated..
Thanks Congratulations on your DM :)

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
amira_mais said:
So this is what happens when I go away for a couple of days! :D Big congratulations to you; I'm really happy that your process has come to an end. Where will you be settling in Canada? Have you lots to pack and prepare?

Congrats also to everyone else who got DMs; I'm not fully caught up yet but seems July is turning out to be a good month for many of us... :)
Thanks Amira, I am delighted as well.. We are going to be in Vancouver lower mainland. quick one for u, how long it took to get back the passport, from what I understand it takes about 3-5 business days right?

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
approximately the CIC takes 2 weeks for PPR once they send the AOR's... am i right?

kanika.382

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Feb 2012
AOR Received.
25th May 2012
File Transfer...
25th May 2012
Med's Done....
22th Dec 2011
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th Aug Decision Made and Received on 17th Aug 2012
lalatata said:
123Puneet,thomas_saint,manorite,Den,indocan,in_can,abbyss,hpatel4700,punjabi kudi Thank you!

sumitd - As i posted earlier, they should be moving forward for feb in July-aug..

CAPRWIFE - I am sure there are other experts here!

SBDelhi - Thank you very much! I would really like to see yours moving forward! Your case is the only case out of everyone which do not make sense to me personally! You have everything set.. still waiting.. i hope your MP enquiry gets you through.. soon to DM!

aussiankk - PPR wont be affected, PCC should be issued within 6 months of submitting the original application to Mississuaga.. you be fine!

ashkhullar,ashunandal - Thank you! You should be next!

kanika.382 - Honestly i think it must have changed evening india on monday..
Thanks lalatata....Hope so all the rest of the members hear some Good news soon....@@@

Arjun3

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
Congrats latalata

Do you have any foreign travel/work history?

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Arjun3 said:
Congrats latalata

Do you have any foreign travel/work history?
No nothing at all.

hello2adi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)
Hi Guys,
I had received my Approval on 3-July-12.
Today I received an AOR from Delhi VO asking to submit passport. However the AOR was not for my wife but someone else. Name of the Applicant - Satveer Singh Tiwana :-(.

Seems the VO made a mistake. So, I have sent them a message via there messaging system and also asked status of my application (which in ECAS says 'Decision Made' - not sure what it means)

Adi

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
hello2adi said:
Hi Guys,
I had received my Approval on 3-July-12.
Today I received an AOR from Delhi VO asking to submit passport. However the AOR was not for my wife but someone else. Name of the Applicant - Satveer Singh Tiwana :-(.

Seems the VO made a mistake. So, I have sent them a message via there messaging system and also asked status of my application (which in ECAS says 'Decision Made' - not sure what it means)

Adi
Adi,

That is so unproffesional that New delhi Vo will make a mistake like that...feel bad for Satveer..if i were u i would mail the letter via courier to Satveer so atleast he can proceed with the PPR.
Ecas is all messed up,you are late March applicant, there are applicant from Feb and early march still waiting for there deceision to be made.
i am sure this decision made is for your first step.

i hope your PPR goes to the right address.

nakash

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
LANDED..........
<Waiting>
I would like to share the landing experience of my wife. She landed in Calgary port of entry. Everything went smooth and as planned. All they asked her was my (husband's) address in Canada (to send the PR card), and details of jewellery she was carrying and goods to follow. She didn't have to fill any forms. They filled everything when she provided the information they needed. She is here now and we are having a lot of fun.

I am hoping that everybody's applications are moving fast here.

I have a question about name change. My wife's passport (and all other identifications and forms) has her original name. The only place with my last name is our Marriage Certificate. Now, is it okay for her to just use the new last name in Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, other official stuff here etc.?

SBC2012

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1st 2012
AOR Received.
July 20th 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 1st 2012
Passport Req..
Aug 24th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
decision made Dec 1st 2012
hello everyone... can someone update the spreadsheet for me... we got AOR on July 20th. thanks and best wishes