Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
Angel.forever said:
@ addicted123

After reading abhat's post I'm sure u must be very relaxed ....

Many of ur questions r answered ... Right?

Yes angel u are so right.
I had been eagerly waiting for abaht's post after her husband's interview.
I was praying to god that plz make me hear something poistive this morning.
Right I am very relaxed now. I just hope that soon I share this good news on this forum.

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
@ Angel. Any updates for u dear? U ve got ur medical done . Did u hear anything from them? Or ur status changed to DM?

H.beri

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/9/2012
File Transfer...
26/10/2012
Passport Req..
14/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshaAllah
abhat said:
Hello everybody!

My husband called an hour ago after coming out of his interview...WE ARE APPROOOOOVED!!!

I am shaking so badly! We applied on March 6 2012 and FINALLY we are approved!

We just have to redo his medicals (expired january 12) and redo his nepal PCC, no problem. No problems at all! So freaking happy I could explode!

After all the things we thought were huge complications in our case (inter-racial, different religions, visa-overstay in past, non-traditional wedding without either parents or other relatives present and other little things) and still they saw we are truly in a love marriage!

Thank goodness for the intelligence of the ND visa officers!

Now just to do the budget to afford his flight here...and buy him all his winter clothes! He'll arrive most likely when there's still snow on the ground!

Thanks for the support of everyone on this forum for the past year, this forum has been a never ending fountain of information for us during this whole process.

We can start our lives now! No more living in fear! We can finally start our family!!! Ahhh....
Congts abhat...it's a big relief for u both..hope he gets his pp back soon..

abhat

Aug 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
Doc's Request.
02-28-2013 (re-med)
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-12
Interview........
18-02-13
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
Angel.forever said:
@ addicted123

After reading abhat's post I'm sure u must be very relaxed ....

Many of ur questions r answered ... Right?

Yes angel u are so right.
I had been eagerly waiting for abaht's post after her husband's interview.
I was praying to god that plz make me hear something poistive this morning.
Right I am very relaxed now. I just hope that soon I share this good news on this forum.
Thank you!

I had so much fear and worry, thinking of what we would do if rejected, how to afford a lawyer for appeal, etc HAHA!

His phone does not work in India so he needed to use a friends phone to call me and those friends were taking him out for a meal to celebrate after picking him up from the interview, so when he calls tonight I will get more details of what kind of questions he was asked and what the procedure was and I will post the information on here for everyone to see. On the surface our case felt so complicated but still the VO knew good reason and felt the truth! Your marriage is genuine so you will pass just like us and will be together in Canada with your spouse very soon!

I think it was very quick though, he called just one and a half hours after his scheduled time. AND they did not call ME. I was so worried for that! I get so nervous on the phone even if it's my own mother!

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Congratulations !!! I was praying for your guys to get through the interview.

I request you to share all the complete interview experience of your husband in detail with all the Forum Members so that it can help others too.

Like what was the duration of the interview ? What were the questions asked ? How was the behaviour of the Visa Officer ? What did the VO told in the end of interview to your husband. Please try to post the details here in the Forum.

Thanks in advance !!!

abhat said:
Hello everybody!

My husband called an hour ago after coming out of his interview...WE ARE APPROOOOOVED!!!

I am shaking so badly! We applied on March 6 2012 and FINALLY we are approved!

We just have to redo his medicals (expired january 12) and redo his nepal PCC, no problem. No problems at all! So freaking happy I could explode!

After all the things we thought were huge complications in our case (inter-racial, different religions, visa-overstay in past, non-traditional wedding without either parents or other relatives present and other little things) and still they saw we are truly in a love marriage!

Thank goodness for the intelligence of the ND visa officers!

Now just to do the budget to afford his flight here...and buy him all his winter clothes! He'll arrive most likely when there's still snow on the ground!

Thanks for the support of everyone on this forum for the past year, this forum has been a never ending fountain of information for us during this whole process.

We can start our lives now! No more living in fear! We can finally start our family!!! Ahhh....

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
abhat said:
Thank you!

I had so much fear and worry, thinking of what we would do if rejected, how to afford a lawyer for appeal, etc HAHA!

His phone does not work in India so he needed to use a friends phone to call me and those friends were taking him out for a meal to celebrate after picking him up from the interview, so when he calls tonight I will get more details of what kind of questions he was asked and what the procedure was and I will post the information on here for everyone to see. On the surface our case felt so complicated but still the VO knew good reason and felt the truth! Your marriage is genuine so you will pass just like us and will be together in Canada with your spouse very soon!

I think it was very quick though, he called just one and a half hours after his scheduled time, so I assume

Thanks abhat. So u didn't get any call from cic during the interview. That's great. It shows that they are smart enough to figure out the genuineness of relationships.
By the way I am really very happy for u. Please pray for me ,angel,am4u2ster and others who have been waiting for more than an year. Congrats again

abhat

Aug 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
Doc's Request.
02-28-2013 (re-med)
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-12
Interview........
18-02-13
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
GulzarND said:
Congratulations !!! I was praying for your guys to get through the interview.

I request you to share all the complete interview experience of your husband in detail with all the Forum Members so that it can help others too.

Like what was the duration of the interview ? What were the questions asked ? How was the behaviour of the Visa Officer ? What did the VO told in the end of interview to your husband. Please try to post the details here in the Forum.

Thanks in advance !!!
Yes of course I will do so! His friends are taking him out to celebrate today and afterwards he will have free time to call and he can tell me all the details of the interview so I can share them here. What I know so far is that at the end of the interview they told him he was approved, but he needs to redo his medical as it was expire early last month, and to redo his Nepali police check. Also to pay his landing fee, which is odd since we paid the landing fee on June 22nd. But we have the receipt for that so he can just print another copy and send it with the new medical and police reports. So basically they said that he is approved as long as the medical and PC were still good, which they are, no change in those at all.

It will still be maybe 6 weeks before he is here though. A week to get the new reports, mail them, and then however long it takes to send his passport with visa back to him, THEN we need to get him a transit visa for the US since the only flights we can afford go through new york, and that takes 30 days to process.

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
mumble said:
Finally

DECISION MADE!!!!

The Agonizing wait is over..
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks to all the forum members for the sharing and support. It would have not been possible without you guys.
I sincerely hope everyone gets their visas soon.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

Congrats Mumble !! Really happy for u ...stay blessed

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
addcited123 said:
@ Angel. Any updates for u dear? U ve got ur medical done . Did u hear anything from them? Or ur status changed to DM?
No yaar , not yet ,,, still waiting :(

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
Angel.forever said:
O I thought u did get some update. Koi na don't worry. This wait ll be over for all of us soon. Meanwhile u can watch ur favorite movies,go out with friends and be very happy.

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
addcited123 said:
Angel.forever said:
O I thought u did get some update. Koi na don't worry. This wait ll be over for all of us soon. Meanwhile u can watch ur favorite movies,go out with friends and be very happy.
Don't feel like doing anything these days ..... It's been 6 months I have not seen my husband and I can't express how much I'm missing him ......

I always tell my husband one thing ,,, all the people around me can't replace u but u alone can replace all of them .... And I so very mean it ..

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
mumble said:
Finally

DECISION MADE!!!!

Thanks to all the forum members for the sharing and support. It would have not been possible without you guys.

Congrats mumble! Very very happy for you. :)

Finally the wait is over! Hope you get your passport quickly so you can be in Canada asap!

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
mumble said:
Finally

DECISION MADE!!!!

I'm so so so so happy for u ......

Congrats ... Do pamper urself today coz u really deserve it ....

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
Angel.forever said:
Don't feel like doing anything these days ..... It's been 6 months I have not seen my husband and I can't express how much I'm missing him ......

I always tell my husband one thing ,,, all the people around me can't replace u but u alone can replace all of them .... And I so very mean it ..
I understand ur feelings and emotions. Please keep urself busy. The more u stay idle the more u ll feel sad. In addition,look at me. Its been full one year and one month since I have seen my husband:(
Even if I have mom dad aand siblings with me still I feel empty without him. So please try to distract ur mind. Take care

ahuja100

Aug 24, 2012
Received today passport with visa from NDVO.
It took 4 days short of 6 months from date we filed our application at Mississauga office.

Our time lines are:
Application Filed: 22-Aug-2012
Sponsorship Approval: 09-Oct-2012
Passport Request: 31-Oct-2012
Decision Made: 12-Feb-2013
Visa and Passport Received from NDVO: 18-Feb-2013
Destination: Toronto
:)