Med's Done....
06-01-2013 ECAS 3RD LINE 25-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 16-09-2013
LANDED..........
28-10-2013
n4dpatel said:
hi.. any one out there waiting for PPR OR somthing like me i knw
cbprod got in processs this was the recent update i saw..

my ecas reads: ..... applcation recived last 7 months..

. anxitey attacks....... cant take it anymore.....
Hay,
Mine was same as like you.
But you will get medicals and in process status both same time.
Same thing happened to me.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
jigarshah said:
But i filed on march 2012 and you filed on june 2012.
Still your process is faster then me..
Aww man, I'm sorry. I don't know which is worse, not getting PPR or having them keep the PP for so long....

Sucks either way.

Devsi2012

Jul 15, 2012
Hi All,

Does anyone know, when the address is changed on Ecas (after decision made) and it only mentions Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. What does it indicate? As a note my application was filed from Toronto, ON and now I reside in Edmonton, AB.

I am confused on what it indicates. Does this mean my husband will have to land in Ottawa first?

Thanks

Devsi2012

Jul 15, 2012
sidhu1982 said:
Congrats :) party time
Hi Muksi,

Congrates first of all.

I also got DM for my husband and the address is changed on ecas but it only says: Ottawa, ON, Canada. However, I filed the application from Toronto and my current address is Edmonton, AB. I dont know what does it indicate, when it says Ottawa, ON, Canada.

Does it have anything to do with my husband's landing or he can land anywhere within Canada regardless of the address that was changed in Ecas (i.e. Ottawa, ON, Canada)?

Please help.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
After sending passport and its already been 2 months...How long can they really take????
:'( :'( :'( :'(

abhat

Aug 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
Doc's Request.
02-28-2013 (re-med)
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-12
Interview........
18-02-13
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
hello all.

Inquired with my MP again to make sure NDVO actually has the proof of RRF paid this time ( they have lost it TWICE and they said they cannot finish final processing until we pay it?!?!?!?).

Will report back on what they say very soon I hope.

It is now 14 months and 1 week that they have had our application. Approved in february 2013 at interview. Sent second medicals in march. They have had his passport since June 2012. How can this take so long??

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reeyan said:
After sending passport and its already been 2 months...How long can they really take????
I am on a same boat as you are Reeyan..
It's pissing me off now... Some people applied later then mine and they have got the decision made as well as passports returned with the Visa Stamped.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

IndCan

Nov 9, 2012
We noticed in GCMS notes in Jan, 2013 that, NDVO office has been sent a mail to wrong recipient email address asking travel document in mid of Oct, 2012. Afterwards we sent couple of case specific queries asking to resend that mail to the right email address but they never responded.

Tried with local MP, but no luck.

Please suggest what else we can do at this stage. Is that possible to walk-in to NDVO and explain the situation.

julyashar

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Passport Req..
waiting waiting .........................
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting ........
LANDED..........
waiting waiting ....
OH my god it is so disappointing seeing all these forums. I have lost hope.. I am january 2013 applicants waiting for PPR. I have make up my mind to wait another year 2014 to get Decesion made...

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IndCan said:
We noticed in GCMS notes in Jan, 2013 that, NDVO office has been sent a mail to wrong recipient email address asking travel document in mid of Oct, 2012. Afterwards we sent couple of case specific queries asking to resend that mail to the right email address but they never responded.

Tried with local MP, but no luck.

Please suggest what else we can do at this stage. Is that possible to walk-in to NDVO and explain the situation.
Hi IndCan,

I am in the same boat. We found out in GCMS notes (received last week), that they sent PPR to wrong email address in early Feb 2013. We sent them an email with "URGENT: Contact email incorrect. Resend Passport request" in the subject line. We also have our MP inquiring as well as our consultant. So far, nothing, but it's only been a week. I will let you know if/when we hear anything.

Some people suggested to just send the passport to them. My MP told me to not send passport yet, and to wait for a bit as she's trying hard to get response from NDVO. Anyway, I will post here as soon as I get an update.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n4dpatel said:
hi.. any one out there waiting for PPR OR somthing like me i knw
cbprod got in processs this was the recent update i saw..

my ecas reads: ..... applcation recived last 7 months..

. anxitey attacks....... cant take it anymore.....
Did you request GCMS notes yet? I applied slightly before you, and this is an inordinately long time for them to not send anything. When I got my GCMS notes last week, I found out that they had sent PPR in February, but to wrong email address!

If you haven't done so, request GCMS notes - you will get it within a month, and at least you will know what's happening with your file. NDVO won't correct their own mistakes, they will just sit on it for months! If you don't know how to request GCMS notes, take a look around 1-3 pages back in this thread and I have a post with instructions.

Good luck!

Devsi2012

Jul 15, 2012
Reeyan said:
Hi,

For me, DM after 6 weeks of passport sent, address was changed the same day as DM. I received the passport back after 18 days of DM. All together it took exact 2 months after passport was sent. I think, yours should be on its way.

Good luck for your case. I am pretty sure, you will receive it soon.

Devsi2012

Jul 15, 2012
kimmy87 said:
hiiii Devsi2012

how many days its takes to change of address in ECAS after DM????
Hello,

For me, the address was changed the same day as DM. It differs for each case. DM after 6 weeks of passport sent, address was changed the same day as DM. I received the passport back after 18 days of DM.