ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reeyan said:
Steve Jones-

Dont worry! :) Just check your (principal) e cas if it says App received or not.
The principal will get a letter in few weeks or few month (hopefully not).

Similar like mine..Check the letter below..I got this after my file was transfered and they request for passport..

Date: March 11, 2013
UCI:xxxxxxxx
Applicationxxxx

xxxName**
Adddress\xxx

India

Dear Txxxxxxx
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class on
xx/xx/2012 and have created a file with the file number indicated above.
Note: The application received date is in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in
all future correspondence with our office.
Rest of quote removed for brevity
I applied on October 17 2012, and the sponsorship was approved in Nov 2012. I got a letter notifying me of sponsorship approval, and that the file is being sent to New Delhi (Nov 14, 2012). This was the last communication I received regarding my case.

I never received a letter from the NDVO similar to the one quoted above. I did supply the PCC and medical along with the application, as well as paid the right of landing fees. So I guess they won't contact me until making a passport request?

I had made an inquiry through my MP in March 2013, and they replied to the MP with the following:
"This application was received at our office on 07Dec12 and is currently awaiting initial review, following which we will contact the applicant directly to advise of any additional information or action required."

I requested GCMS on Match 10, 2013. It has been more than 3 weeks now, and haven't received it yet.

bal07

Mar 21, 2013
Here's email which i got from canada immigration

{This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide you with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s):
• Chest Xray with report.
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419).
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION form [Page 2 of IMM 5419].
Take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) who examined you earlier for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged.

You have 30days from the date of this letter to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.}

but last time i did my medical from amritsar panel physician but it is no longer authorize for canada now,this time i had my medical another panel physician

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
sacroo said:
Hi All,

Our application has been with the NDVO since Sept 2012, and our passport has been with them since Nov 2012. Really not sure what's talking so long! :(

Some questions maybe you can help answer:

1) Now my wife has been in India since Sept 2012, we never needed an India PCC earlier (since she never lived in India for 6 months since she turned 18). But, now... I presume we need send a PCC for India as well, right? I think GCMS will help you understand if the criminal check is completed then that wouldnt be required now.

2) We applied for the GCMS notes (trying to understand more on the delay)... In the online application when they ask for Client ID - are they asking this for the sponsor or the sponsored? (right after that they ask for File number) -The email request you (sponsored) received for passport holds the application file number and enter sponsored details OR use UCI which you(sponsor) received in the email when the file was submitted and use sponsor details to view the status

3) My graduation ceremony is this June and so is our 1-year anniversary! I would really like my wife to be part of the graduation ceremony. Should we apply for a visitors visa for her to attend my graduation? What are our options-Considering you have applied in Sep file should be near end of process .

Thanks a lot!

sacroo

Apr 3, 2013
thanks anurkk!!
Do we know of a case where the applicant has taken back their passport and then returned it after travel (or when NDVO are ACTUALLY processing the file)... does this cause delays in the processing? Let me know your thoughts.

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
legalcitizen said:
My wife landed yesterday .Everything was smooth.

good luck to everybody.
Congrats !!!! I wish both of you a great life full of love and peace. Enjoy !!!

Regards,
Sally.

Kamar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prithiv said:
Hi all a small update, i was been called for interview on may 9th, but today i received a phone call from VO to inform that my interview has been postponed to 17th of June :'(, i already booked flight tickets to Delhi and now i have to cancel it :( wast of money. And the most paining part is i thought i would be with my wife on her birthday if the interview goes well... i think of something, but what happens is totally different :'( :'( :'(
Hi Prithiv
Similar thing happened to me too. I got a phone call and Gentleman told me that ur interview is not going to be in May (Last week) but it will be in mid June. First i thought it's FAKE. But they said they are moving interviews of all May month.

What was the phone number, when you received a call.

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
sacroo said:
thanks anurkk!!
Do we know of a case where the applicant has taken back their passport and then returned it after travel (or when NDVO are ACTUALLY processing the file)... does this cause delays in the processing? Let me know your thoughts.
Huh..have heard people thinking about it , including me ;D but none have actually done that in ND2012 in my knowledge.

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Kamar said:
Hi Prithiv
Similar thing happened to me too. I got a phone call and Gentleman told me that ur interview is not going to be in May (Last week) but it will be in mid June. First i thought it's FAKE. But they said they are moving interviews of all May month.

What was the phone number, when you received a call.
VO officers usually calls from New Delhi High Commision number 011 41782000 , If U get a call from this number its not fake

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
sacroo said:
thanks anurkk!!
Yes I know two such cases.

And as far as I know, it did not delay processing. They actually do not need your passport to do any of the checks. They just ask for it so they can issue the visa and send it out as soon as they are done.

chd123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Request
remed 11-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
08-08-2012
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in process from 08-08-2012
bal07 said:
Here's email which i got from canada immigration

{This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide you with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s):
• Chest Xray with report.
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419).
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION form [Page 2 of IMM 5419].
Take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) who examined you earlier for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged.

You have 30days from the date of this letter to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.}

but last time i did my medical from amritsar panel physician but it is no longer authorize for canada now,this time i had my medical another panel physician
hi this is partial medical. this clearly says that they need pages 2,6 and 7.they told me the same thing in mohali.then i went to appollo hos in ludhiana they just did my chest x-ray,eye test and physical examination. after few days my ecas said medical results recieved.

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
chd123 said:
hi this is partial medical. this clearly says that they need pages 2,6 and 7.they told me the same thing in mohali.then i went to appollo hos in ludhiana they just did my chest x-ray,eye test and physical examination. after few days my ecas said medical results recieved.
Hi,
When you say..what was the time line. As my medicals are still not showing.

Regards,
Sally

chd123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Request
remed 11-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
08-08-2012
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in process from 08-08-2012
sallyander said:
Hi,
When you say..what was the time line. As my medicals are still not showing.

Regards,
Sally
check the spreadsheet

Jayswaminarayan

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Gujarat, Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 June 2012
Nomination.....
23 April 2013
IELTS Request
Sub. with App
Med's Request
25 Nov 2013
Med's Done....
3 Dec 2013
Interview........
25 June 2014
Passport Req..
26 Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
4 July 2014
LANDED..........
23 July 2014
Hello Everyone....

I have paid the fees online thru my brother in law's credit card and got the receipt.
Now i have to write the payer information in blank boxes.

Pls anybody tell me what should i have to write in "Client ID" box ????? [ ]

hot90

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
any one have idea when they change delhi processing time for family class sponsorship :-X still showing January 16 updated

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
hot90 said:
any one have idea when they change delhi processing time for family class sponsorship :-X still showing January 16 updated
It is updated quarterly. So I guess should be updated sometime in May.