+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, I notice that no new PPRs have been issued in over a month now. Hopefully they will issue a bunch of them soon!

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
ammuknn said:
Hey v_sys,

I am in a similar situation too. My sponsorship was approved on November 14, 2012, and CIC said my wife's immigration file was sent to NDVO. I haven't received a passport request, or any communication at all either in the 5 months since then. I got my MP to enquire on my behalf, and they got a reply back on March 8, 2013 saying:So, they had not even touched the file in New Delhi by that point. It's been another month since then and still no PPR. I made a case specific enquiry over 2 weeks ago, but no response. I applied for GCMS file yesterday. I figured this way at least I will have some information on what's going on with the file. I suggest you do the same asap - it's a very easy procedure, and they are obligated to get back to you.

A question for others...
I applied through an agency, and it's their contact information (email) that's on the application. So as soon as they get it, they would let me know. The contact phone number is also the agency's number in Canada, but as an alternate, I had given my wife's phone number in India. How likely is it that they might have called my wife directly at that number, instead of sending an email? Because that's the one possibility I'm now thinking that we could have missed a PPR from NDVO.

I guess for now, I can only wait for the GCMS file to come back...
Even though they have the agency information, they might contact you through phone number in India. I got my PPR through phone which was an alternate number provided.

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
bobbyinvisalia said:
Muksi, Maplegal and friends do you know how long bal 07's copr is valid I think the medical expired on 29th march, if I am not mistaken.
Mine will expire on 18th of April and my wife had mailed the additional documents requested by the NDVO last week. Ndvo conducted the telephonic interview of my wife on feb 25th and mine was cancelled which was scheduled for feb 11th. Lets assume my documents reach the VO on or around April 18th will they ask me to do re medicals and if they do how long that will take as my passport will expire on 17th july 2013. I am very frustrated with their operating procedure.....pls advice.....regards.
There are two possibilities on medicals either VO can ask for an automatic extension if granted you don't have to do the re-medical or they straight away ask for a re-medical.
Regarding passport - they might give the visa in your current passport and you can renew it before traveling. You have to carry both the passports for your travel. So this wont be a big issue in processing your file. But this is just my guess.

nancy...

Jun 17, 2012
bobbyinvisalia said:
Muksi, Maplegal and friends do you know how long bal 07's copr is valid I think the medical expired on 29th march, if I am not mistaken.
Mine will expire on 18th of April and my wife had mailed the additional documents requested by the NDVO last week. Ndvo conducted the telephonic interview of my wife on feb 25th and mine was cancelled which was scheduled for feb 11th. Lets assume my documents reach the VO on or around April 18th will they ask me to do re medicals and if they do how long that will take as my passport will expire on 17th july 2013. I am very frustrated with their operating procedure.....pls advice.....regards.
I think you should send URGENT case specific inquiry giving details about date of your passport expiry and requesting passport back if there is chance that it will take longer than july 17th . In our case we got DM after 3 months of medical redo.

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
lucky4canada said:
Hi gud news....

ECAS status goes to "In-process" with third line added that "medical results have been recieved"....wow
Hey luckyforcanada! Any updates ?

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
It's also been 5months for my file ecas still reads application. Recived. I'm still waiting for PPR.????????
The wait is killing me so much stress nd anxiety. Attacksssss

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
FINALLY DECISION MADE!!!

I would like to thank all the fellow members for supporting in difficult times.
I hope everyone gets the DM soon, Rabb mehar kare, as I always say..

Maple, HS123, Sidhu, v_sys and muksi, you are the next and will get DM very very soon..

My current home address has changed to Toronto, Ontario, Canada and not the full address including house and street numbers.. Is it normal??
And when can I expect the passport as I am from Patiala and I know delivery varies from 5-20 days.. :D
Waise hi dil rakhan layi 5 din likh dao.. :D

And I must say our MP helped us alot, his efforts helped in some movement in NDVO and immidiate In Process and DM..

And I wanna thank old members as well including mumble, saag2012, april_19, scorpionking, rahulchd and many more for their help in here..

This is a great forum and if possible we can meet and arrange a reunion in Canada, I can start that if any of you is willing to.. :)

Thanks all,
Arshdeep Brar

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
brar.arsh said:
FINALLY DECISION MADE!!!

Maple, HS123, Sidhu, v_sys and muksi, you are the next and will get DM very very soon..

My current home address has changed to Toronto, Ontario, Canada and not the full address including house and street numbers.. Is it normal??
And when can I expect the passport as I am from Patiala and I know delivery varies from 5-20 days.. :D

And I must say our MP helped us alot, his efforts helped in some movement in NDVO and immidiate In Process and DM..

And I wanna thank old members as well including mumble, saag2012, april_19, scorpionking, rahulchd and many more for their help in here..

This is a great forum and if possible we can meet and arrange a reunion in Canada, I can start that if any of you is willing to.. :)

Thanks all,
Arshdeep Brar
Congrats Brar! I am very happy for you ;D ! Enjoy this moment and have a happy life ahead in Canada!

Sure we can meet up in Canada. Dont worry about the address, mostly they dont update with full address.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
brar.arsh said:
FINALLY DECISION MADE!!!

Thanks all,
Arshdeep Brar
Hey! Congrats!

Can you PM me the details of how your MP helped? I'm getting really frustrated out here.

But I'm really happy for you! Best of luck!

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
brar.arsh said:
FINALLY DECISION MADE!!!

Thanks all,
Arshdeep Brar
Bahut bahut mubarak arsh bhaji...... stay blessed ....wish u a very happy life ...congrats :)

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
brar.arsh said:
FINALLY DECISION MADE!!!

Thanks all,
Arshdeep Brar
Big big congratulations to you.. Have a happy life ahead

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
ammuknn said:
Hey v_sys,

I am in a similar situation too. My sponsorship was approved on November 14, 2012, and CIC said my wife's immigration file was sent to NDVO. I haven't received a passport request, or any communication at all either in the 5 months since then. I got my MP to enquire on my behalf, and they got a reply back on March 8, 2013 saying:So, they had not even touched the file in New Delhi by that point. It's been another month since then and still no PPR. I made a case specific enquiry over 2 weeks ago, but no response. I applied for GCMS file yesterday. I figured this way at least I will have some information on what's going on with the file. I suggest you do the same asap - it's a very easy procedure, and they are obligated to get back to you.

A question for others...
I applied through an agency, and it's their contact information (email) that's on the application. So as soon as they get it, they would let me know. The contact phone number is also the agency's number in Canada, but as an alternate, I had given my wife's phone number in India. How likely is it that they might have called my wife directly at that number, instead of sending an email? Because that's the one possibility I'm now thinking that we could have missed a PPR from NDVO.

I guess for now, I can only wait for the GCMS file to come back...
If NDVO decides to call instead of msging they will do so on your (or your wife's) Indian number only... Not on the agencys number...

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
brar.arsh said:
FINALLY DECISION MADE!!!

Thanks all,
Arshdeep Brar
Congrats Brar

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
brar.arsh said:
FINALLY DECISION MADE!!!

Thanks all,
Arshdeep Brar

Hey..Amazing news man!! Lets hope you will bring some sun here in Canada..You are comin in summer, which is the best time to come. Remember to keep your marriage certi and COPR (which you will receive with the passport) handy in travel. I was asked questions at the airport and had to produce the same. It was bit annoyin as I had it in my cabin luggage, tucked safely. Later I realized, it was because my mangal sutra was not visible under my turtleneck sweater and I had not other signs of married woman, like sindor, bindi, jewellary and all.

Once again Congrats and do let us know when will you be flying.

Maple, you are next dear...Please hang in there.

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
brar.arsh said:
FINALLY DECISION MADE!!!

Thanks all,
Arshdeep Brar
Congrts Ji....very happy for you..Wish u a very happy life ahead....Good luck for future....enjoyyyyyyyyyy :)