+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick AIPP Dubai session

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Yes I got job offer and got endorsement letter from province.
Going to apply for work permit in few days.
First many congrats..

2. can you tell me the steps here..you attended the session without any scheduled interviews?
3. What to do if you do not have any scheduled interview?
4. Now that you have job offer, how do you proceed from here?

thanks.

Vasilisa

Oct 30, 2017
Привет, ребята,
есть ли кто-нибудь, кто получил AOR, посетив сессию без приглашения (имея только автоматическое регистрационное письмо и записывая себя на лист с приглашенными)?
Стоит ли идти на сессию, если вы зарегистрировались, но приглашение не пришло?

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Привет, ребята,
есть ли кто-нибудь, кто получил AOR, посетив сессию без приглашения (имея только автоматическое регистрационное письмо и записывая себя на лист с приглашенными)?
Стоит ли идти на сессию, если вы зарегистрировались, но приглашение не пришло?
Hi vasilisa

I don't know the language you have written.
Could u plzz post in English??

Thanks

Soja

Aug 30, 2017
Mine was a mail saying there is a potential future position for me that I should forward my IELTS n ECA wt police cert.to get my file ready.....what does dis may me
Yes I got job offer and got endorsement letter from province.
Going to apply for work permit in few days.

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
Mine was a mail saying there is a potential future position for me that I should forward my IELTS n ECA wt police cert.to get my file ready.....what does dis may me
From where did you get the message and how were you able to get it? Did you attend any session and were you given invite to attend it? please elaborate the steps you took for the immigration dept to contact you for the PR processong.

Soja

Aug 30, 2017
From where did you get the message and how were you able to get it? Did you attend any session and were you given invite to attend it? please elaborate the steps you took for the immigration dept to contact you for the PR processong.[/QUOT I attend a session in dubai on march 9 n was interview by one of d employer rep....so d was from dem