+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Neighbour wife put domestic violence against him ,

Vips1410

Mar 8, 2021
in my neighbourhood one family husband wife and 6 years old son they all waiting for first hearing but 3 months ago husband and wife fight with each other’s and wife left his place wife living 3 months in different house after register her complaint to government department now she wanna withdraw her case because husband told him they have one file of immigration if they reject his file she has to go also her home country now wife wants compromise with husband because of case but does it effect bad on their case specially because she accused him for domestic violence any suggestion thanks what are chances for man or all family thanks .

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
in my neighbourhood one family husband wife and 6 years old son they all waiting for first hearing but 3 months ago husband and wife fight with each other’s and wife left his place wife living 3 months in different house after register her complaint to government department now she wanna withdraw her case because husband told him they have one file of immigration if they reject his file she has to go also her home country now wife wants compromise with husband because of case but does it effect bad on their case specially because she accused him for domestic violence any suggestion thanks what are chances for man or all family thanks .
Wife can call Immigration line and speak with an Agent to understand her options. There is guideline for domestic violence for immigration applicants

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/fees-permits-victims.html

Vips1410

Mar 8, 2021
Wife can call Immigration line and speak with an Agent to understand her options. There is guideline for domestic violence for immigration applicants

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/fees-permits-victims.html
U did not read properly wife withdrew case when she realised it will negative impact on their case if she proceed so she has taken her complaint back now they living together and compromised I am just asking what will be the impact on their case because she complaint him even though now they both living happy together sake of case what is there chances when hearing come ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
U did not read properly wife withdrew case when she realised it will negative impact on their case if she proceed so she has taken her complaint back now they living together and compromised I am just asking what will be the impact on their case because she complaint him even though now they both living happy together sake of case what is there chances when hearing come ?
what did she file against her husband? Has he been charged? What do you mean filed with government department? Did she go to the police and file charges?

Vips1410

Mar 8, 2021
what did she file against her husband? Has he been charged? What do you mean filed with government department? Did she go to the police and file charges?
Yes police told him he can’t talk to his wife and son but now one family friend help them compromise women took her complaint back staying back with husband but my question it will be in his record now when hearing will come what do you think man chance or all family chance is it possibility that they can give women and son pr but not husband because of his domestic violence charge ?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Domestic violence charges are kind of unique in Canada. Despite the affected party withdrawn charges, it often not their choice whether to prove Ute or not. If there is a restraining order against the husband, it may still be in effect despite the negotiations. Best to consult a lawyer.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes police told him he can’t talk to his wife and son but now one family friend help them compromise women took her complaint back staying back with husband but my question it will be in his record now when hearing will come what do you think man chance or all family chance is it possibility that they can give women and son pr but not husband because of his domestic violence charge ?
If police were involved and she complained about domestic assault then she can’t withdraw the complaint. In Canada, it is a serious offense and to protect the person assualted, only the Crown can withdraw the complaint or charge. It seems like he was given a restraining order too if he wan’t allowed to talk to his wife. Was this dropped too or is he now living with her against a possible restraining order? He needs a lawyer.

Reactions: Simba112

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I understood what you wrote and please read again what i highlighted in RED. You wrote "she wanna" twice, which means she is contemplating to withdraw....Thanks for clarify though

after register her complaint to government department now she wanna withdraw her case because husband told him they have one file of immigration if they reject his file she has to go also her home country now wife wants compromise with husband because

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Look like there is restraining order, which is not good...Crown have come across several similar cases that one party withdraw to avoid any immi consequences

Vips1410

Mar 8, 2021
Look like there is restraining order, which is not good...Crown have come across several similar cases that one party withdraw to avoid any immi consequences
[/QUOTE ] her wife saying she complaint her husband 3 different Places she went back and withdrew from 2 places one place left when she say places I am assuming when police came they charge husband in 3 different department so basically she trying to say now one place left where she did not withdrew her complaint because department telling her come next month for withdraw so when she will withdraw next month then she can go and stay with her husband may be her husband brainwashed her saying if you don’t live with me we will lose our hearing or she genuinely forgive her husband anything possible do u think is it possible In hearing judge can accept only wife and son but not man what do u think guys ?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sorry to ask, what is your relationship with the two? or are just a neighbour or you relate to one of them/ or they ask you for your advise...I hope you are not in either side, it is domestic abuse, husband needs to face consequences.....

Vips1410

Mar 8, 2021
Sorry to ask, what is your relationship with the two? or are just a neighbour or you relate to one of them/ or they ask you for your advise...I hope you are not in either side, it is domestic abuse, husband needs to face consequences.....
They are my neighbour only but they have problem in English husband told me wife complaint her 3 different places 2 of them she withdraw her complaint only one place left hopefully she withdraw from there as well but that department give her date 1 Sep to withdraw after that she is free to move with husband again there concern is only immigration will accept all family or only mother and son because husband now has bad record against his name .