+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information About MPNP

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Hello Seniors '
In need quick information about MPNP

Question 1: if person already have job offer from Manitoba employer is he eligible for apply MPNP ?

I have job offer under RNIP can I use this for getting 20 points in adaptibility factor ? This job offer is Noc "C" level ?

Also I have Overall IELTS band is 5 how many points I can get for this ?

Your Response important for me

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you in Canada? What program are you eligible for? Answers below may be incorrect because don’t know stream.

1. No. Depends on stream - For Skilled Worker in Manitoba not unless your employer has been working with Manitoba Immigration and has applied for a work permit support letter. For SWO, you can count points if you have received offer from recruitment mission or exploratory visit. Employer Requirements on the website.

For 20 points - Invitation to Apply received from the MPNP as part of a recruitment mission or exploratory visit

2. You can not count 20 points as above. Again if for SWO, you need to meet the criteria. Job offer not enough.

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Are you in Canada? What program are you eligible for? Answers below may be incorrect because don’t know stream.

1. No. Depends on stream - For Skilled Worker in Manitoba not unless your employer has been working with Manitoba Immigration and has applied for a work permit support letter. For SWO, you can count points if you have received offer from recruitment mission or exploratory visit. Employer Requirements on the website.

For 20 points - Invitation to Apply received from the MPNP as part of a recruitment mission or exploratory visit

2. You can not count 20 points as above. Again if for SWO, you need to meet the criteria. Job offer not enough.
Thanks for responding my intended stream would be Skilled worker overseas for MPNP Expression of Interest EOI ...I already have job offer under RNIP would that help anyway ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for responding my intended stream would be Skilled worker overseas for MPNP Expression of Interest EOI ...I already have job offer under RNIP would that help anyway ?
Then you need to meet the requirements. Read through the website. Your job offer must be through a) recruitment mission or b) exploratory visit. RNIP is a totally different program through the federal government.

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Then you need to meet the requirements. Read through the website. Your job offer must be through a) recruitment mission or b) exploratory visit. RNIP is a totally different program through the federal government.
So it's not possible to use RNIP job offer in other immigration program either it is from same province ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So it's not possible to use RNIP job offer in other immigration program either it is from same province ?
Again did you read through the the Manitoba Immigration requirements on how to get a valid job offer. If so, your employer needs to work with Manitoba immigration. If you have RNIP then why are going through MPNP now?

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Again did you read through the the Manitoba Immigration requirements on how to get a valid job offer. If so, your employer needs to work with Manitoba immigration. If you have RNIP then why are going through MPNP now?
For safe site ...my recommendation letter is in progress that why looking for other options

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Have your employer contact Manitoba Immigration. What is the NOC? Are you eligible for Express Entry?
No ...they did not contact Manitoba immigration ....my Noc level is C ...I thing I am not eligible for Express Entry ...what do you think ? Any way out ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No ...they did not contact Manitoba immigration ....my Noc level is C ...I thing I am not eligible for Express Entry ...what do you think ? Any way out ?
You are not eligible for EE with NOC C, not even sure you are eligible for Manitoba. Your employer needs to contact the program as you need to be issued a work permit support letter.