+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Info !!!

rahul61988

Sep 18, 2012
Hey brother.Thanks for replying.
I dnt wnt to waste my money by coming over here.
my b.tech was a 4 year regular degree.and work exp.for 2 years in relevant field.

my program at humber will start from jan.and ends in august.Will it be regarded as a 1 year program ???
and if i wish to take work permit,it will be of 1 year starting from September to September(means just after program ends) or January to january (means after full 1 year) ???

also guide me in my plans:-
I have three plans:-
a) Complete 2 PG programs,one after the other like First i will do PG diploma in Wireless Telecommunication at Humber (8 months) and then PG diploma in Project Mgt.at any college.Will this two 8 months program be considered as 2 years program and will it increase my work permit to 3 years ???
b) Second is come to canada and change my college from Humber to Fleming in same PG diploma program.But Humber is offering 1 year PG Program in wireless telecommunication and Fleming is offering 2 year PG program in wireless networking.Will i get admission in this college and will i get refund from humber college ??? And do i need to inform CIC in this case when both program levels are same ???
c) Last option is completing PG program of wireless telecommunication at humber and then shifting to manitoba or sasketwin if i dnt get any job in toronto ???

Pls guide the best solutions.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul61988 said:
my b.tech was a 4 year regular degree.and work exp.for 2 years in relevant field.

my program at humber will start from jan.and ends in august.Will it be regarded as a 1 year program ???
and if i wish to take work permit,it will be of 1 year starting from September to September(means just after program ends) or January to january (means after full 1 year) ???

also guide me in my plans:-
a) Complete 2 PG programs,one after the other like First i will do PG diploma in Wireless Telecommunication at Humber (8 months) and then PG diploma in Project Mgt.at any college.Will this two 8 months program be considered as 2 years program and will it increase my work permit to 3 years ???
b) Second is come to canada and change my college from Humber to Fleming in same PG diploma program.But Humber is offering 1 year PG Program in wireless telecommunication and Fleming is offering 2 year PG program in wireless networking.Will i get admission in this college and will i get refund from humber college ??? And do i need to inform CIC in this case when both program levels are same ???
c) Last option is completing PG program of wireless telecommunication at humber and then shifting to manitoba or sasketwin if i dnt get any job in toronto ???

hi,
1-yes it will be considered 1 year program and you will got 1 year work permit.
2- when your course will finish then you have to submit application for workpermit. when your application will be approve then you will got workpermit and the dates will be written on your workpermit.
3-a. yes in this case you will got 3 year work permit but in my opinion it will be complected for you coz for next program you will submit a new application for extend your stay in canada.
3 b.No if you change your college then may be you will not refund your tuition fee coz college refund your full tuition fee in the case of rejection.( why you don't apply directly for fleming in wirless networking 2 year program.....?)
4- in my opinion its not a good plan coz there are no more opportunity in sas,manitoba or alberta I.T jobs and you will face dificulties in searching jobs in sas,man. provinces. and its not a guaranty that you will got your PR within 1 year.

i suggest you that you should apply in fleming in wirless networking 2 year program you will got 3 year work permit and you can easily settle in 3 years in toronto areas.

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Hi everyone,

i got the info from consultant that if i had any backlogs during my graduation, i won't be able to apply to most of the colleges if the backlogs were more then 6. although i have completed my grad on time in three years with full credits.....can anyone have the info regarding the same....?

please advice.

Regards,

Ashok.Verma

Sep 8, 2012
Hi Tiger, please provide some inputs on this.

I am a BE graduate (Electronics):62% having 3.2 years on experience in Online Marketing profile. Overall IELTS score 6.5 from India

I have applied for PG - Marketing co-op program from Sheridan College, Hazel McCallion Campus, in Mississauga city. I am hopeful to get an admission in this college, however, there are certain things which bugs my mind.
1.Placement% in co-op
2.Its a 1 yr duration program as per their website, that means i will get a study visa for 2 years?
3.Off campus jobs in that area?
4.Does every international student get a on campus jobs?
5.Scholarship/Financial aid for international students?
6.Full time job after completing studies? i heard management jobs are rare in Canada?
7.How will u rate this college?

usmanmughal

Nov 21, 2012
rahul61988 said:

so when is ur session gonna start?

Mphen

Mar 13, 2013
@Tiger please help me out.....
I wanna do MBA from Memorial, Can anyone tell me what are the job prospectives for an International Student after progam Completion? Please help me out guys. Thanks