+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need info regarding getting transcripts from Bangalore University

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello people,

I'm starting the process next week and need info from someone who has recently approached Bangalore University for transcripts for WES. Please share the complete details with contact numbers if any.

I know this group does not encourage going through Immigration consultants but I was initially thinking of applying through them before I got to know of this forum. However, I'm keen on connecting with people from Bangalore or India who are in the same stage of the entire process.

I don't feel very confident that I can manage to do the entire PR filing along with paper work on my own. So I'm looking to join people who are stating around the same time and can share best practices with da h other.

Please let me know if there is any whatsapp group I can get added to and connect with people going through this process.

Regards,
Darshan

CanadianPRbeku

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Chicago
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
Hi where did your efforts with Bangalore Univ reach..any ideas/suggestions..asking as i am starting this process now..

thanks in advance!

Darshan019 said:
Hello people,

I'm starting the process next week and need info from someone who has recently approached Bangalore University for transcripts for WES. Please share the complete details with contact numbers if any.

I know this group does not encourage going through Immigration consultants but I was initially thinking of applying through them before I got to know of this forum. However, I'm keen on connecting with people from Bangalore or India who are in the same stage of the entire process.

I don't feel very confident that I can manage to do the entire PR filing along with paper work on my own. So I'm looking to join people who are stating around the same time and can share best practices with da h other.

Please let me know if there is any whatsapp group I can get added to and connect with people going through this process.

Regards,
Darshan

VISHAN78

Nov 18, 2016
Hi,

I am also looking to get my degree certified from Bangalore University. I am currently not in Bangalore and not in a position to go to either the college/university campus.

Any information/ inputs on this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks !

IamImmigrant

Feb 28, 2017
Check this website, the creator seems to helpful with his personal experience.

iamimmigrant8.wixsite.com/iamimmigrant/educational-credential-assessment

chan1519

Sep 15, 2009
Hi Darshan,

I am also in the same page and try to get some information on how to get the report from Bangalore university. In case if you have details, please share with me at chandra_m_in yahoo, sorry I cannot put complete ID here, we will connect once you send me an email

Thanks,
Chan

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Try cleartranscripts.com .... I used their service and the manage everything including sending transcripts to WES. Made my life easy.

Reactions: Amit Sharda

CanadianPRbeku

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Chicago
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
mdeep83 said:
Try cleartranscripts.com .... I used their service and the manage everything including sending transcripts to WES. Made my life easy.
how was the service and how much time did it take for you?

CANPR12

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I would suggest to go with Cleartranscripts.com they were very professional in dealing and also very prompt on time. I was very happy with their service.

Reactions: Amit Sharda

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If you cant do it yourself, pay a professional service provider to do it for you.

Meera.natajan

May 28, 2017
HI All,

w.r.t. getting transcripts from B.lore university, i would like to know if the application form for the transcript will be given by the university or should we take the application form that WES provides ?
pl provide some info on this. Thank you

Shrutika

Aug 14, 2017
HI All,

w.r.t. getting transcripts from B.lore university, i would like to know if the application form for the transcript will be given by the university or should we take the application form that WES provides ?
pl provide some info on this. Thank you
@Meera
1. You can download the application form from the Bangalore university website- http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/application-forms/
2. Fill in the details and get it signed from the Principal of the college where you studied.
3. Get a DD of 550/- addressing to - The Finance Officer, Bangalore University, payable at Bangalore.
5. Write your name, purpose, course name, reg no, college name and your phone number on the back side of the DD.
4. Go to the University, Jnana Bharti Campus, and submit this DD in the Finance office
5. They would provide you with an acknowledgement.
6. Attach this acknowledgement along with your transcripts, copy of degree certificate and Academic record request form.
7. Go to Pareeksha Bhavan and submit these documents to the migration office.

Tip: if you directly submit in the migration office, it might take 30-35 working days. If the transcripts are needed urgently, then you have to submit these documents to the grievance cell. They would provide you an acknowledgement and you would usually get the transcripts within 10 working days.

8. Once you collect the transcripts after submitting the acknowledgement, check if they are properly signed and sealed on the back flap of the envelope. No way you should open the seal to check.
9. Bangalore university does not send these transcripts directly to WES as the request is from the students and not directly from WES. So you should be sending to WES from the post office which is located in the Bangalore university campus.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Shruti

Reactions: lok254 and vijay p

vijay p

Mar 17, 2014
@shruti: Does Bangalore University provide consolidated markssheet /transcripts like they do in VTU for 3 year degrees? or It will be the same marks cards what we were issued has to be sent to WES?

Shrutika

Aug 14, 2017
@shruti: Does Bangalore University provide consolidated markssheet /transcripts like they do in VTU for 3 year degrees? or It will be the same marks cards what we were issued has to be sent to WES?
@vijay p : Hi Vijay, Bangalore university provides transcripts for each semester that you have attended. I am not sure how the VTU does it. You are not supposed to send the marks card that you had received from your college during your exit from college as they would not be attested by the college.
You need to apply to the University to get official transcripts.
Regards,
Shruti