+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!

Rsoni

Aug 28, 2017
Hi,
I along with my wife received immigration visa to canada in March 2017 and we were blessed with a baby boy in the month of April 2017 now he does not have any visa to travel to canada with his mother. I came to canada in june 2017, my wife has arrived in canada leaving behind my son as her visa is expiring in october.
My son is 5 months old. Now how can i sponsor my son to bring him inside canada.

We had applied for his TRV but it got refused.
Please help i am in distress here!!

Thank you.

Woodex

Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I along with my wife received immigration visa to canada in March 2017 and we were blessed with a baby boy in the month of April 2017 now he does not have any visa to travel to canada with his mother. I came to canada in june 2017, my wife has arrived in canada leaving behind my son as her visa is expiring in october.
My son is 5 months old. Now how can i sponsor my son to bring him inside canada.

We had applied for his TRV but it got refused.
Please help i am in distress here!!

Thank you.
Are you a PR holder or Canadian citizen? If you are one of the 2, then it's easy to bring him. Go to cic and check out the sponsorship form for dependent or apply for temporary passport

Rsoni

Aug 28, 2017
Are you a PR holder or Canadian citizen? If you are one of the 2, then it's easy to bring him. Go to cic and check out the sponsorship form for dependent or apply for temporary passport
Thank you sir for the reply.
I am PR holder but yet to receive my initial pr card as it is still in progress.
So can i sponsor him in family class?
He is in india with my family I came here in june and my wife came here 2 days back
Tried to call IRCC but their lines are always busy.

Woodex

Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you sir for the reply.
I am PR holder but yet to receive my initial pr card as it is still in progress.
So can i sponsor him in family class?
He is in india with my family I came here in june and my wife came here 2 days back
Tried to call IRCC but their lines are always busy.
Yes, you can sponsor him.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes, you can sponsor him.
You need to re-read the chronology of the OP's original post. This situation is nowhere near that straight-forward. OP failed to declare his new child before coming to Canada and landing. This means the child can technically never be sponsored.

Woodex

Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to re-read the chronology of the OP's original post. This situation is nowhere near that straight-forward. OP failed to declare his new child before coming to Canada and landing. This means the child can technically never be sponsored.
He notify cic that his wife was pregnant. I think cic is aware of unborn

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
He notify cic that his wife was pregnant. I think cic is aware of unborn
The child is not 'unborn'. Per the OP's original post, the child was born in April.

This is a very well known rule around here. Unfortunately we see people not follow this rule from time to time and this messes up their lives. Notifying CIC you are pregnant isn't enough by any stretch of the imagination.

The child was born after their PR visas were issued but before they landed in Canada. It was therefore mandatory they notify CIC about the birth of the child and officially add the child to their application before landing in Canada and becoming PRs. They failed to add the child to their application and landed (and became PRs). This means the child is no longer classified as a member of their family by CIC and technically cannot be sponsored.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Try applying for a TRP. Then try a Humanitarian and Compassionate application. Get a good immigration lawyer.