Need help with CEC application

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
SO I applied for CEC under EE. Today I visited the profile and there are few things I am confused about.
1. Why it is showing Not met in details column? Is it because I only applied for CEC? I have foreign work 13 years of experience and 1.5 years in Canada in same NOC.
2. Valid Job Offer - I am currently working with Canadian employer and they have given me job offer form filled for OINO stream. Is this the same thing? If yes then is it good idea to share that document for CEC?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
SO I applied for CEC under EE. Today I visited the profile and there are few things I am confused about.
1. Why it is showing Not met in details column? Is it because I only applied for CEC? I have foreign work 13 years of experience and 1.5 years in Canada in same NOC.
2. Valid Job Offer - I am currently working with Canadian employer and they have given me job offer form filled for OINO stream. Is this the same thing? If yes then is it good idea to share that document for CEC?

1. Don’t know how you answered your questions.
2. What is OINO. To count a job offer, you need an approved LMIA. Do you have a LMIA? If not no points. If on open work permit, you say no to job offer.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
1. Don’t know how you answered your questions.
2. What is OINO. To count a job offer, you need an approved LMIA. Do you have a LMIA? If not no points. If on open work permit, you say no to job offer.
Sorry its OINP (Typo) and yes I dont have LMIA but I have Job offer which I am using for Foreign worker stream for Ontario.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry its OINP (Typo) and yes I dont have LMIA but I have Job offer which I am using for Foreign worker stream for Ontario.
So you say NO to job offer as you don’t have a LMIA. OINP job offer stream is a non EE stream, so job offer not relevant to EE profile.