+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help please

Newhere-83

Jun 27, 2023
Hi members, i am going to apply for visitor visa on behalf of my parents ( pakistan)

1- to show strong ties, parents are responsible for the management of their son’s livein property, will that be enough and my younger brother lives with them.

2- my widowed aunt( father’s sister) lives with them and father is responsible for her too, how can i show that in application?

3- value of the owned car can be added as an asset?
Thankyou!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi members, i am going to apply for visitor visa on behalf of my parents ( pakistan)

1- to show strong ties, parents are responsible for the management of their son’s livein property, will that be enough and my younger brother lives with them.

2- my widowed aunt( father’s sister) lives with them and father is responsible for her too, how can i show that in application?

3- value of the owned car can be added as an asset?
Thankyou!
1. No. It is not their property. So this an income property that son rents out? What do you mean by management? If they are managing it then show paystubs with job letter and approved leave that they are paid to manage property. Ties are job letters with approved leave, investments, income properties they rent out in their name etc. How old is brother?
2. So she needs full time care? You show that she is not able to look after herself - doctor/medical/home care worker/social worker notes. Who is taking care of her if they visit.
3. Sure. But not a reason to return or funds.

They want to show strong ties to return, travel history and their own funds (cash).

Last edited:
Reactions: Newhere-83