Need Help for New Born Baby!

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I am in process for preparing all documents to send full file to London CHC by end of august.

At present my wife is pregnant and we are expecting first baby by end of august.

Now once baby born here in UK, my wife will be going to home (INDIA) for couple of months (approx 4 to 5 months).

We have not included any dependant children in application which we sent to CIO Sydney.

Now if we decide not to accompany new born baby with us in Canada than what we have to do in order to inform CHC. Is that any form do we have fill?

As far as I am aware I still need to declare new born baby in Application Form but I don’t know what to do if we don’t accompany baby with us to Canada?

Please help me about this matter.

Many Thanks

diwakar

Jul 23, 2009
any children should be mentioned in the application form whether s/he accompanies you or not to canada. but in your case, you may better seek information from official sources.... we guys here share only to the best of our knowledge and guess.......... it is important matter to consider, so look for offical sources

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You for your reply.

But I can not find anything with regards to this matter and because of this reason i want to know if any one has similar experiance.

Many Thanks

diwakar said:
any children should be mentioned in the application form whether s/he accompanies you or not to canada. but in your case, you may better seek information from official sources.... we guys here share only to the best of our knowledge and guess.......... it is important matter to consider, so look for offical sources

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
You should mention the baby in your application if the baby is born after you send in your application. If the baby is born after you send in the application to Sydney but before you send in the documents to the visa office, then you update the form and pay the fees for your child when you submit to the visa office. If the baby is born after sending in the documents to the visa office then you have to update it as soon as the baby is born.

you have to let them know about the baby whether the baby accompanies you or not. If the baby doesnot accompany you, then you don't have to pay the fees but I think you should still show the required amount for funds (for a family of 3) even if the baby does not accompany you.

Good luck and congratulations.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You very much rupeshhari

King Regards..

rupeshhari said:
You should mention the baby in your application if the baby is born after you send in your application. If the baby is born after you send in the application to Sydney but before you send in the documents to the visa office, then you update the form and pay the fees for your child when you submit to the visa office. If the baby is born after sending in the documents to the visa office then you have to update it as soon as the baby is born.

you have to let them know about the baby whether the baby accompanies you or not. If the baby doesnot accompany you, then you don't have to pay the fees but I think you should still show the required amount for funds (for a family of 3) even if the baby does not accompany you.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rupeshhari

I am just checking london document checklist and found this in Appendix A.3 Children's Information.

If the children will not accompany you to Canada, proof that you have fulfilled any obligation stated in custody agreements

Please let me know what it is for?

Thank You

Regards

rupeshhari said:

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
As an example, say you are divorced and your ex has the custody. Then if you are going to Canada, CIC wants to know that you fulfill any custody agreement as stated by law. I am guessing here.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Thanks

Regards...

rupeshhari said:
As an example, say you are divorced and your ex has the custody. Then if you are going to Canada, CIC wants to know that you fulfill any custody agreement as stated by law. I am guessing here.