Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Hello Friends,
Profile:
MBA(Finance) from UK (2011) I was there until 2014, came back to india 2014 since then I am working as BDM. its been 6 years gap for study. I am looking for Student visa CANADA. IELTS 6.5 (L-7, SWR - 6)

I just called my consultant. He was telling me that I am not eligible for SPP program as I have more than 5 years of gap in the study. He was telling me to try for NON-SPP institute, intake JAN as all the formalities for SEP intake is over.

He was also telling me that I do not need any financial documents except IT return and 1-semester fee and GIC. But when I am looking for NON-SPP checklist they asking for provide bank statement as well plus proof of finance.

I am worried because I do not have any finance in my bank and perhaps I not able to hold much money in the bank as well (poor financial situation).

Is it true that NON-SPP does not require any financial documents? I am on this forum for a long time and most of the time visa got rejected due to poor finance. I read lots of case in this forum.

SPP will not work for me? he was telling me you will get 100% rejection if you do so.

Please guide me I need some expert advice.

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You certainly need proof you have the finances to support your studies. You need to show that you have a bank balance that covers first YEAR tuition (not first semester) + $10K in living expenses (this could be through the GIC).

Ketan Sitapara

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Surat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Yes, one-year student fee and GIC can show in my bank but apart from this, any further bank balance required?

Do I not eligible for SPP category?

Laulau

May 11, 2017
Hello I have question instead.
What if it's for a student permit and visa extension, how much should I show? Also, my parents are the one paying.
Is it possible for me to extend my letter of Acceptance validity? I am going to enter my second year of university next semester in another institution (University of Manitoba) and my current letter of acceptance (from International College of Manitoba) has already expired in April even though I am still studying there now (my last semester). I applied for the university of Manitoba but I haven't received a new letter of Acceptance yet but my study permit expires the 15th of june...do you know what I can do please? Thank you and sorry but I am very desperate right now :'(