Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
Any one, December -2016 medical requested applicant got PPR or DM?

My timeline is as below.

Nominated on 27 April -2016 (SINP with Employer offer)

Application reached at Nova scotia on 30 june -2016

Received first AOR (UCI) on 19 August -2016

Application transferred at NDVO on 11 October -2016 with Second AOR confirmation.

Medical requested on 16 - December -2016

Medical done on 19 December -2016

Got Email from NDVO requested to pay RPRF on 19 December -2016.

Paid RPRF on 20 December -2016 online and send Official R receipt forwarded email to NDVO.

Medical result updated as PASSED on 25 December -2016.

Waiting for PPR and DM!

AS well ECAS updated as below.

On-Line Services

(1) We received your application for permanent residence on May 30, 2016.
(2) We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 18, 2016.
(3) We started ;processing your application on August 18, 2016.
(4) Medical results have been received.

GCkey Update.

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview: We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints: We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any one can help, when i expect PPR and DM!
In the letter from ndvo with the AOR stated 11 Oct did they specify how much time you should expect to get the results of your evaluation? They had in mine, it was 6 months. If yours was the same you can email them and ask as it's now past 8 months for you if yours is the same. They will have to respond. Many people even order gcms notes to know what is going on with their file (takes about 30 days I've heard).

MRSAVALIYA

Jun 15, 2017
In the letter from ndvo with the AOR stated 11 Oct did they specify how much time you should expect to get the results of your evaluation? They had in mine, it was 6 months. If yours was the same you can email them and ask as it's now past 8 months for you if yours is the same. They will have to respond. Many people even order gcms notes to know what is going on with their file (takes about 30 days I've heard).
Hi

I have already sent email them and they replied after two months as below.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 16.0px Calibri; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} span.s2 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none; color: #0000ff; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #0000ff} span.s3 {font-kerning: none; color: #0000ff; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #0000ff} span.s4 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none}

Dear Applicant,

Kindly be advised that your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the IRCC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en .

Files are processed in order of receipt. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications of this category in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

MRSAVALIYA

Jun 15, 2017
11 October -16 it stated that within 6 months!!!!!

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

You will hear from us regarding the results of the evaluation of your application within 6 months. Please do not contact us before six months have passed since you received this letter. Due to the high volume of inquiries received in this office, we will not be able respond to inquiries sent within six months. You may, however, check the basic status of your file on-line at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (http://www.cic.gc.ca) using the “e-Client Application Status” function that is found in the “online services” section of the website.

patelnainesh222

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
06-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-07-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
20-12-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2017
LANDED..........
02-10-2017
It's surprising that ndvo and cic does not have a transparent system to find out applicant file details after medical is done. Even gcms notes that I applied does not have any update , though I applied after around 5 months from medical. Last update was medical passed in gcms , no update after that at all.

Reactions: siddharth_pharma84

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
It's surprising that ndvo and cic does not have a transparent system to find out applicant file details after medical is done. Even gcms notes that I applied does not have any update , though I applied after around 5 months from medical. Last update was medical passed in gcms , no update after that at all.
Even my application status remains same background check in process and med recieved on 12th jan . After that no updates on GCMS notes. Smiliar standard response, pending initial review. Absolutely, there is no time line to follow NDVO. Waiting for more then 5 months 7days still nothing.

patelnainesh222

Jun 8, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
06-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-07-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
20-12-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2017
LANDED..........
02-10-2017
Even my application status remains same background check in process and med recieved on 12th jan . After that no updates on GCMS notes. Smiliar standard response, pending initial review. Absolutely, there is no time line to follow NDVO. Waiting for more then 5 months 7days still nothing.
My background check is not started at all. Just finished 6 months after medical done.

kaushal.1310

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-016
Nomination.....
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Request
23-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
I didn't get such timeline in my mail of AOR. Can you please tell me where they give such details?

cat_woman

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
Hi

I have already sent email them and they replied after two months as below.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 16.0px Calibri; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} span.s2 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none; color: #0000ff; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #0000ff} span.s3 {font-kerning: none; color: #0000ff; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #0000ff} span.s4 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none}

Dear Applicant,

Kindly be advised that your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the IRCC website by clicking on Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en .

Files are processed in order of receipt. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications of this category in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.
Oh! Well then it seems now you will just have to wait it out. It's the least fun part of the process but we never really have much of a different option either. I'm not sure what stream you have applied through but Provincial Nominees (which I am) the time frame is 16 months in total for the federal process even though ndvo does say in the email within 6 months. Maybe order gcms notes, it might provide some insight hopefully. Wish you luck and I do hope you receive some good news soon!

cat_woman

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
I didn't get such timeline in my mail of AOR. Can you please tell me where they give such details?
When my file transferred from Nova Scotia to ndvo I received the AOR mail from ndvo and in that I was told "We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

You will hear from us regarding the results of the evaluation of your application within 6 months. Please do not contact us before six months have passed since you received this letter. Due to the high volume of inquiries received in this office, we will not be able respond to inquiries sent within six months. You may, however, check the basic status of your file on-line at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (http://www.cic.gc.ca) using the “e-Client Application Status” function that is found in the “online services” section of the website."

Do recheck you AOR mail from ndvo, maybe you might have missed it?? I did too the first time or forgot about it (after coming across someone on another thread stating the same i went back and checked it out and sure enough there it was)

kaushal.1310

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-016
Nomination.....
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Request
23-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
When my file transferred from Nova Scotia to ndvo I received the AOR mail from ndvo and in that I was told "We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

You will hear from us regarding the results of the evaluation of your application within 6 months. Please do not contact us before six months have passed since you received this letter. Due to the high volume of inquiries received in this office, we will not be able respond to inquiries sent within six months. You may, however, check the basic status of your file on-line at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (http://www.cic.gc.ca) using the “e-Client Application Status” function that is found in the “online services” section of the website."

Do recheck you AOR mail from ndvo, maybe you might have missed it?? I did too the first time or forgot about it (after coming across someone on another thread stating the same i went back and checked it out and sure enough there it was)
I got following mail when my application number was generated. I didn't get any file transfer mail till now from NDVO.

UCI: XXXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on (APP Date)

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

cat_woman

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
I got following mail when my application number was generated. I didn't get any file transfer mail till now from NDVO.

UCI: XXXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on (APP Date)

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.
Yes I received this same email from CIC acknowledging that they got my file and had started the process. Few days past a month from this email I received the Aor email from ndvo.

kaushal.1310

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-016
Nomination.....
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Request
23-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Yes I received this same email from CIC acknowledging that they got my file and had started the process. Few days past a month from this email I received the Aor email from ndvo.
Ok.. I didn't get such mail from NDVO. After a month, I directly got mail for MR and RPRF

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.