+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks .. luckily both jobs are in demand list. But my concern is do I stand a chance with a job I have a past experience in cos d teaching job noc 4224 is what I intend to use, is a past experience (10yrs ago)and new Brunswick just added it to the occupation in demand list.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks .. luckily both jobs are in demand list. But my concern is do I stand a chance with a job I have a past experience in cos d teaching job noc 4224 is what I intend to use, is a past experience (10yrs ago)and new Brunswick just added it to the occupation in demand list.

The job experience has to be for at least 1 year within the past 10 years i.e. between July 2008 and July 2018

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
Hi house,can anyone tell what to expect from attending the new Brunswick information session? Does it matter if one's occupation in the demand list isn't same thing as what one studied? Like someone with a masscommunication degree whose occupation is retail sales supervisor does it affect ones chances? Also what should one prepare for or expect to meet at the information session? And is the session a guarantee to getting an ITA.

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
I don't have a connection(family) to the province,neither can I get a job offer from there. Do I stand a chance getting ITA by going to the session as it going to be an lexpensive to Dubai trip which I am willing to try.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
No one in the world can give you the guarantee that attending the session will automatically give you an ITA.
However, the chances are high, especially if your NOC is in their in-demand occupations list (which has recently been updated)

It's fine if your degree NOC is not the same as your job experience NOC

Usually NBPNP asks you to submit your CV when you are registering for the session, so you can bring that along with you when you attend. In my case, when I attended the last info session in Dubai in March, I only brought along my CV, Emirates ID, and a printout of the email confirming my attendance for the session. Some people in the previous sessions brought a filled out EOI, copies of their degrees, WES evaluation reports, and IELTS.

The session is compiled of 2 parts, with an optional 3rd part.

Part 1: NBPNP representatives talk for around an hour about NB and the cities/towns of NB. They talk about the way of life, cost of living, job opportunities,healthcare, education, etc. They explain the process for the NBPNP, also mention the AIPP process, and then the CIC process once you receive nomination. This consists of videos and PowerPoint presentation

Part 2: Question and answer session, about 30-45 minutes, where you can ask anything regarding the process, jobs, healthcare, etc.It helps if you have specific concerns that you want to bring up. Just make a list of questions that you may want to ask. The representatives are very friendly and approachable. Some of them are even willing to stay and talk with you after the session has ended.

Part 3: Interviews by designated employers. This can take place before the session or after the session, or both. Depends on which employers show up for the session. For the one my husband and I attended, there were supposed to employers from IT companies present, however that changed at the last minute, and only a few employers from the food industry came. Those attendees who had experience in the food industry did have interviews, both the day before the session and also after the session.

aragorn29

Jul 25, 2018
@Dundun, I suggest the best for now is attend the session and start from there. The session is one of the requirements for you to go to step no. 2 unless you have other connections to NB which are relatives and French language. Also be careful as teaching profession is regulated in Canada, your best shot I guess is your retail sales supervisor experience. Your attendance to the info session is almost an ITA provided you can score 67. Target Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Dubai, Alexandria or Cairo express entry sessions as attendance to those guarantees connection to NB. These sessions are rare so register now!

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Anyone have heard about the online session for NBPNP? i came to know through my consultant that NB conducts session which we can attend online.
please reply me if anyone have knowledge regarding that.

Thanks in advance

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi all,

Anyone have heard about the online session for NBPNP? i came to know through my consultant that NB conducts session which we can attend online.
please reply me if anyone have knowledge regarding that.

Thanks in advance
Where did your consultant get this information? :confused::confused:

Go to livinginnb.ca and check - there are NO ONLINE SESSIONS.
You have to attend a session IN PERSON if you want to be eligible to submit an EOI

Reactions: Zen_1987

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Where did your consultant get this information? :confused::confused:

Go to livinginnb.ca and check - there are NO ONLINE SESSIONS.
You have to attend a session IN PERSON if you want to be eligible to submit an EOI
thanks @NzKhn for a quick reply. really appreciate that.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
thanks @NzKhn for a quick reply. really appreciate that.
Not a problem

Just.... be wary regarding things consultants say.

Frankly I believe the process is a lot smoother doing it yourself. Long, yes. But smoother.
All the information is available on the CIC and NB websites, and also forums like this one really help you out in answering questions, because there has been at least 5 people who have gone through the same issues as yourself.

Reactions: Zen_1987

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi all,
Do I need to have an Express Entry profile BEFORE I go to the session?
I plan attend the September session and after that take my IELTS on October and create my EE profile , is that possible?

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all,
Do I need to have an Express Entry profile BEFORE I go to the session?
I plan attend the September session and after that take my IELTS on October and create my EE profile , is that possible?
as per my knowledge, you should have done all your documentation done such as IELTS and WES and all that before attending the session.