+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi all,
Do I need to have an Express Entry profile BEFORE I go to the session?
I plan attend the September session and after that take my IELTS on October and create my EE profile , is that possible?
You can do it after the session, but it's better to have it before.

In my case, I did my IELTS before the session, and my husband did his after the session.
We did our WES evaluation after the session, but before I created an EE profile (I created the EE profile end of April 2018).

So when the EOI window opened for submissions for information attendees, we had our WES results, IELTS results, EE profile number and Job Bank code.

The choice is yours.

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
You can leave both experiences on your CV, however you have to pick ONE NOC that you have at least 1 year experience in to apply with, and that NOC has to be in the in-demand occupation list.

For example, I have experience in both NOC 2174 and NOC 4011, but I chose to go with 2174 as I have more years' experience in that and also that NOC was in the in-demand occupation list.

You should not submit an EOI without at least attending a session, unless you have relatives in NB.
i have 6 years of experience in NOC 2174.
IELTS: L:7, R:6, W:6, S:7

@NzKhn what do you think about chances of getting nomination if i attend the upcoming information session in Dubai?

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
You can do it after the session, but it's better to have it before.

In my case, I did my IELTS before the session, and my husband did his after the session.
We did our WES evaluation after the session, but before I created an EE profile (I created the EE profile end of April 2018).

So when the EOI window opened for submissions for information attendees, we had our WES results, IELTS results, EE profile number and Job Bank code.

The choice is yours.
Thanks for your reply, so you created your EE profile AFTER attending the session? you mean the EE profile number is not required when attending the session ?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
i have 6 years of experience in NOC 2174.
IELTS: L:7, R:6, W:6, S:7

what do you think about chances of getting nomination if i attend the upcoming information session in Dubai?
I think you have a good chance based on your NOC, experience and IELTS.
But unfortunately no one in the world can give you the guarantee of getting an ITA from NBPNP
You just have to make sure you have all the things needed to give you the best chance - the rest is up to God and NBPNP :)

Reactions: Zen_1987

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks for your reply, so you created your EE profile AFTER attending the session? you mean the EE profile number is not required when attending the session ?
Nope, EE profile is not necessary for attending the session
EE profile number is required however, when submitting an EOI

Dieumerci

Feb 1, 2018
@NzKhn, kindly shed more light on the Major Job Fair Information Session.

My current NOC is not listed among those of EE Information session but I have a 3yr experience in NOC 9461 from a Multinational food and beverages company.

My IELTS results LRWS = 7.5 8.0 6.0 6.5

Please what do you think are my chances because I'm planning to attend the information session in Dubai this September.

Thank you

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn, kindly shed more light on the Major Job Fair Information Session.

My current NOC is not listed among those of EE Information session but I have a 3yr experience in NOC 9461 from a Multinational food and beverages company.

My IELTS results LRWS = 7.5 8.0 6.0 6.5

Please what do you think are my chances because I'm planning to attend the information session in Dubai this September.

Thank you
Hi @Dieumerci

Your NOC 9461 IS listed in the job fair in Dubai - please check: http://livinginnb.ca/survey/21-09-18/dubai-september-21-2018-major-job-fair
This means you have a great chance of being interviewed and perhaps receiving a job offer from a NB employer at the session.

If it is possible to bring your IELTS results, WES evaluation report, and copies of your CV and EOI with you, you might be able to hand them to the employer immediately if given a job offer.

All the best to you!

Edit:
Sorry I read your post wrong.

So even if your current NOC is not 9461, it's ok as long as your experience for NOC 9461 has been within the past 10 years.

The rest of my reply still applies :)

Last edited:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
In average how long it take to receive AOR from NBPNP?
Do you mean AOR or ITA for nomination?
You will get AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) within a day of them receiving your complete application)
Currently ITA has been received within 16-18 days of AOR

libyano

Sep 1, 2016
Do you mean AOR or ITA for nomination.
You will get AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt within a day of them receiving your complete application)
Currently ITA has been received within 16-18 days of AOR
I already have ITA and my full application arrived to NBPNP at 24th July and nothing so far.