Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
rmwahab said:
Dear All,

Any advice about the size needed for NB application photo size, I submitted my application with photo size 45X35 mm, is this the correct size?

50x70 now

Best Regards,

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Thank you very much for your reply, so please advice what should I do since I already submitted the application, should I resend the photos only?

Thank you

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
does anyone have any idea how to check if NBPNP has received ECA or not? I was contacted through email last month saying that my previous submission from WES has not been received and I did it again. A month has been passed and no feedback so far. No emails replied and voice messaged answered.

Should we just keep waiting? I believe that our application will be on hold if no any updated for required docs submitted.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
thierrytong said:
does anyone have any idea how to check if NBPNP has received ECA or not? I was contacted through email last month saying that my previous submission from WES has not been received and I did it again. A month has been passed and no feedback so far. No emails replied and voice messaged answered.

Should we just keep waiting? I believe that our application will be on hold if no any updated for required docs submitted.
You can call them today to find out if they received it.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is something not really clear on their website. It is about NB French stream (connection to the NB Francophone).
While in English version they state that one should have English as first language (which would more like point out to have it as a main language into our EE stream).
In French version they call it la langue maternelle (which has only one strict meaning of a native language).
This is something strange. So I am wondering if somebody non French native (but with a good French level) did get nomination through that stream.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
I got an email from New Brunswick Population Growth Division acknowledging the receive of my application and sent me PNP number as well

I received the email today, my application was delivered on August 12. So basically it took 10 days (6 working days) for them to reply.

I am just sharing to people who just submitted would know.

I think as per the info session it will take them around 3-4 months to come to a decision with regards to application.

hoping for the best.

Good luck to all

jgwoohoo

May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-08-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
Hi experts, I need your help...
I received my ITA by e-mail on July 8th and sent my documents on July 25th.
As per Canada Post, they received on August 5th by D LEBLANC.
But so far, no AOR yet... :eek:
I think I have problems with their messages on my e-mail because I use Hotmail.
I never received any automatic massages from them, for instance when I sent the EOI, never got the automatic message back, only the ITA 2 months later.
The question is... Is there anyone who has passed thru the same situation? Any advise?

Thank you!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jgwoohoo said:
Hi experts, I need your help...
I received my ITA by e-mail on July 8th and sent my documents on July 25th.
As per Canada Post, they received on August 5th by D LEBLANC.
But so far, no AOR yet... :eek:
I think I have problems with their messages on my e-mail because I use Hotmail.
I never received any automatic massages from them, for instance when I sent the EOI, never got the automatic message back, only the ITA 2 months later.
The question is... Is there anyone who has passed thru the same situation? Any advise?

Thank you!
I had the same issue with the auto-response of EOIs because of hotmail, but I actually got AOR on August 9. My file arrived their office in July 26. As they've already given AOR to August 12 applications, I would contact them to see if everything is ok. The person who signed your receipt (D. Leblanc) is not listed in their website at http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/contacts/dept_renderer.145.19943.html#employees, but that shouldn't be a major concern, as the person who receives the majority of applications, Sarah Gallant, isn't either. Both must be recent additions to their staff. Nevertheless, you could mention that fact in your communication as one of the reasons why you're concerned.

May 3, 2016
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-07-2016
Pascal.H said:
I got an email from New Brunswick Population Growth Division acknowledging the receive of my application and sent me PNP number as well

I received the email today, my application was delivered on August 12. So basically it took 10 days (6 working days) for them to reply.

I am just sharing to people who just submitted would know.

I think as per the info session it will take them around 3-4 months to come to a decision with regards to application.

hoping for the best.

Good luck to all
Thanks for sharing!
My application was delivered on Aug 16 so hopefully I will get an AOR e-mail by the end of this week too.

jgwoohoo

May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-08-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
Skywalker_RT said:
I had the same issue with the auto-response of EOIs because of hotmail, but I actually got AOR on August 9. My file arrived their office in July 26. As they've already given AOR to August 12 applications, I would contact them to see if everything is ok. The person who signed your receipt (D. Leblanc) is not listed in their website at http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/contacts/dept_renderer.145.19943.html#employees, but that shouldn't be a major concern, as the person who receives the majority of applications, Sarah Gallant, isn't either. Both must be recent additions to their staff. Nevertheless, you could mention that fact in your communication as one of the reasons why you're concerned.
Thank you Skywalker!
One more thing, how is the best way to contact them?
E-mail or phone? And who should I get in contact with? Any advise?

May 3, 2016
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-07-2016
Skywalker_RT said:
My application was received by J CARRIER. I havent seen this name in previous posts. Did anyone also have the app delivered to this person?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jgwoohoo said:
Thank you Skywalker!
One more thing, how is the best way to contact them?
E-mail or phone? And who should I get in contact with? Any advise?
I used e-mail when I had to contact them, but it takes sometime to reply. Contacting by phone my be faster. About the person to contact, it was Sarah Gallant who answered my queries, but I believe other employees may answer properly as well.

May 3, 2016
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-07-2016
beogradjanin1 said:
Thanks for the info. Did your application get processed just fine ? If you dont mind, could you share your timeline ?
Thanks again!

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Anyone with nomination recently?
I've heard a lot of applicants got theirs last week :)