Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritchie_v said:
1 - Yes, u need to print 2 forms... Declaration as well as consent, for both of them... You sign one and ur spouse other. Witness could be anyone but not ur parents, kids, spose or even siblings... Avoid direct family...

2 - Signed at should be the place where u r signing it... It may be ur office or witness' office... If it is house, write address as well... And we do not need to send original education documents. And yes, 2 forms again.

3 - Did u study in Canada? DO u have dregree from Canadian university/College? IF no, then it is not applicable. U can submit ECA using wes website and adding NB Govt as an additional recepeint... Pay $75.71 and then send them a message using their contact us form asking for refund. A refund of how much please? i wanna ask for mine. Thank you

4 - I am not sure... I think Birth Cirtificates are required. Contact the people in ur country who knows how to get one and if required, generate one and get urself registered.

Hope that helps!

akosisuperman

Jul 25, 2016
hi! can i ask something..anyone can answer this especially yong may alam nito,,

can i still submit my papers in NB even if my 45-day compliance of requirements has already expired?

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
akosisuperman said:
hi! can i ask something..anyone can answer this especially yong may alam nito,,

can i still submit my papers in NB even if my 45-day compliance of requirements has already expired?
Nobody here is working for immigration to be abe to answer this question. However, you can always call them and ask them what to do. On the other hand, I do not think they will understand why anyone needs more than 45 days to submit an application. That I work for immigration, I would think that you do not have a desire to immigrate here because 45 days is more than enough to submit an application. This is just my opinion but you still can call them and ask what to do. Good luck!

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

i have got an issue on the CIC website today.

on the information session held in Abu Dhabi, the officer asked to make the express entry profile and mention the express entry key and job seeker validation number which i did and based on that he gave me the ITA and asked to submit the full documents within 45 days which i have almost completed and will send through swift courier within 2 days and hopefully will reach in time before 45 days completed.

Yesterday, for the WES report copy, i have paid online $75.00 to send the copy directly to New brunswick immigration which i have got the email today that it has been forwarded. They actually send the copies to 2 places one for CIC and other for provincial government ( i don't know why ).

Today my profile was updated on the CIC website and surprisingly it turned to Ineligible and i cannot update further details if required any time later. On the help it states "If your profile is ineligible, it means that you are not eligible for Express Entry based on the information you provided". What does this mean as the Minimum criteria is "MET" how can it be Ineligible?

My question is, i have mentioned the same profile number on the form which i have given to officer in the information session, now while sending the documents to New Brunswick, what should i do, if they are accepting me, will this profile gets automatically updated and status will change?

Is there anybody else with the same problem?

Armigrant

May 21, 2016
Yerevan, Armenia
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-08-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Mr. Optimistic said:
Hi guys,

on the information session held in Abu Dhabi, the officer asked to make the express entry profile and mention the express entry key and job seeker validation number which i did and based on that he gave me the ITA and asked to submit the full documents within 45 days which i have almost completed and will send through swift courier within 2 days and hopefully will reach in time before 45 days completed.

Yesterday, for the WES report copy, i have paid online $75.00 to send the copy directly to New brunswick immigration which i have got the email today that it has been forwarded. They actually send the copies to 2 places one for CIC and other for provincial government ( i don't know why ).

Today my profile was updated on the CIC website and surprisingly it turned to Ineligible and i cannot update further details if required any time later. On the help it states "If your profile is ineligible, it means that you are not eligible for Express Entry based on the information you provided". What does this mean as the Minimum criteria is "MET" how can it be Ineligible?

My question is, i have mentioned the same profile number on the form which i have given to officer in the information session, now while sending the documents to New Brunswick, what should i do, if they are accepting me, will this profile gets automatically updated and status will change?

actually it seems a technicall issues that happened to me lat year after i updated employment history. I wrote to technical team but nothing chnaged. Once EE profile is ineligible it wont be ever updated or changed which means you should create a new EE profile and provide it to NBPNP. Also i would check your ECA as mat be because of your ECA your profile became ineligible. So to sum up i would report a technical issue to CIC and create a new profile and provide to NB. Hope it helps!

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Mr. Optimistic said:
Hi guys,

You have no problem here.
Just create a new profile and write a letter of explanation, explaining the change in your EE key And job code. As for Wes, write to them to refund you some of your money (I think about 30$ or more) as they over charged you. Them sending a copy to CIC is standard procedure don't worry yourself about that.

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
You have no problem here.
Just create a new profile and write a letter of explanation, explaining the change in your EE key And job code. As for Wes, write to them to refund you some of your money (I think about 30$ or more) as they over charged you. Them sending a copy to CIC is standard procedure don't worry yourself about that.
Thank You ARMigrant & Gladossy

I haven't send the documents to NBPNP yet. Should i create a new profile now and mention the new profile number in the Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information form and also write a letter explaining the reason of change?

Secondly, NBPNP will get back to us in another 2 or 3 months with the reply and if the EE becomes ineligible again as it happened this time what should be done then, the same to write another letter to NBPNP?

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Mr. Optimistic said:
Thank You ARMigrant & Gladossy

I haven't send the documents to NBPNP yet. Should i create a new profile now and mention the new profile number in the Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information form and also write a letter explaining the reason of change?
Yes. Create a new profile now and explain why.

Secondly, NBPNP will get back to us in another 2 or 3 months with the reply and if the EE becomes ineligible again as it happened this time what should be done then, the same to write another letter to NBPNP?
If it happens when you application is in process you will need to contact them via phone or email and you will be advise on the next step, which will surely include you sending them your new profile details again. But I do not understand the reason why you think it would happen again. Just do not keep on tampering with your EE profile. :D all the best.

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for the nice advice...

one more question:

in the form "NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information Form" for the language points to mention, i should mention the actual points i received in IELTS or equivalent of CLB?

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Mr. Optimistic said:
thank you for the nice advice...

one more question:

in the form "NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information Form" for the language points to mention, i should mention the actual points i received in IELTS or equivalent of CLB?
you can mention both. There is no wrong way to do this. I mentioned my actual Ielts points, others mentioned equivalent. At the end of the day your ietls is attached and they will figure things out themselves, just put in right information.

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you, i mentioned my actual points:

the officer on the information session in Abu Dhabi calculated 20 points for me based on:

Listening: 7.5
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 6.0
Speaking: 7.5

just curious, how is it 20 points?

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Mr. Optimistic said:
thank you, i mentioned my actual points:

the officer on the information session in Abu Dhabi calculated 20 points for me based on:

Listening: 7.5 5 points
Reading: 6.5 5 points
Writing: 6.0 4 points
Speaking: 7.5 6 points
Their points is calculated based on your Clb level for each of the four and converted to NB language table points. Clb 9 and above equals 6 points. Clb 8 is 5 points and Clb 7 4 points.
just curious, how is it 20 points?

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Appreciate your help and advice :-*

I appointed migration agent few months ago and they created CIC account for me in June which I indicated in EOI when submitting in NBPNP information session in July. but after that I am unsatisfied about agent service and get disappointed that they never update any Canada PR news to me even the NBPNP information session is found by myself after made the payment for their advice). So I was angry and created a new CIC account and Job bank by myself (as agent created CIC for me and not disclose password to me make me feel very uncomfortable). so currently i have two different CIC accounts, one was created by me in July, another one was created by agent in June.

When I submitted my application to NBPNP, I indicated the new CIC account created by myself in July and enclosed a letter of explanation. If i successfully received PNP nomination, the 600 points will be added in my new CIC account right? Will CIC reject my afterwards application if they find there are two different CIC accounts under my name? Besides, I amended NOC code and other personal information in my new CIC account so my new created CIC account is slightly different to agent created CIC account.

Will the two different CIC accounts affect my final application? Will CIC reject my final stage application due to two account with inconsistent information? Should I inform agent to amend my NOC code and updated personal details in their created CIC account and then close it. Or no need can keep these two account (really hate to contact agent again)

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
ChristineYang said:
Hi Guys,

Appreciate your help and advice :-*

I appointed migration agent few months ago and they created CIC account for me in June which I indicated in EOI when submitting in NBPNP information session in July. but after that I am unsatisfied about agent service and get disappointed that they never update any Canada PR news to me even the NBPNP information session is found by myself after made the payment for their advice). So I was angry and created a new CIC account and Job bank by myself (as agent created CIC for me and not disclose password to me make me feel very uncomfortable). so currently i have two different CIC accounts, one was created by me in July, another one was created by agent in June.

When I submitted my application to NBPNP, I indicated the new CIC account created by myself in July and enclosed a letter of explanation. If i successfully received PNP nomination, the 600 points will be added in my new CIC account right? Will CIC reject my afterwards application if they find there are two different CIC accounts under my name? Besides, I amended NOC code and other personal information in my new CIC account so my new created CIC account is slightly different to agent created CIC account.

Will the two different CIC accounts affect my final application? Will CIC reject my final stage application due to two account with inconsistent information? Should I inform agent to amend my NOC code and updated personal details in their created CIC account and then close it. Or no need can keep these two account (really hate to contact agent again) As long as you updated your NBPNP application with the EE profile you created then you will get your 600 points in the profile you created. You can let them have that profile if they want, It's useless to them. Have you cancelled their service? If you did, then they would need to deactivate the account they created for you. But you have no problem. NB representatives encourage you to do your applications yourself anyways and they are aware that there are dubious agents. So you are good to go. But you mentioned that profile with agent have different Noc code? Meaning different jobs? at the same time with the Noc you are claiming with NB?

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dear All,

Any advice about the size needed for NB application photo size, I submitted my application with photo size 45X35 mm, is this the correct size?

Best Regards,