NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
twztedelegance said:
Hi, The EOI did not ask for any specifics, it only asked to score yourself on the self-assessment where I chose over 1 year of work experience.
it would be best to declare all your work experiences especially if its related to your NOC. note though that you need to produce an employment history docs.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
twztedelegance said:
Hi all, first of all thanks for this great resource in the forum. I have been searching for an answer and hope someone can help me out. I have received an invitation to apply for NB PNP, I was an international student and with a Canadian bachelors degree have over 1 year experience in a management NOC. When filling out the work experience and history, I am only using the experience from 1 job for my application for PNP and PR. I worked for 1 other job after graduation but I don't want to use that towards anything as I don't want to ask for a proof letter, also I worked as a research assistant and teaching assistant during my school years.

If I list these other jobs, do I have to provide proof of them if I don't want them counting towards anything or do I just list myself as studying and unemployed? please help thank you

Bottom line - I have NOC experience of 1 year in 1 particular job, is it mandatory to list other jobs worked in my work history of NB PNP and Express Entry PR Canadian Experience Class?

Thank you
Dear Bro,

Your EOI must match main application documents.
If you mentioned all 3 years in EOI, then you must provide reference letters for all.
But as your EOI have only 1 year experience, then no need to mention or provide other job reference letters in your main application.
Your mentioned NOC responsibilities must match reference letter responsibilities.

Hope this helps you. Thanks.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neilyong7 said:
Thank you Rajanvnv! Do you get any notification once they received your full documents? And how long do go get it from the time the package was delivered by the courier? We're planning to send our docs anytime this week or next week.
You will get the acknowledgement within 2 days of the package reaching their office and this is what their mail says

Your application for permanent residence through the New Brunswick
Provincial Nominee Program has been received at the Population Growth Division.
Please do not contact us for updates on the status of
your application. Further information will be provided when the
initial assessment is complete.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
rajanvnv said:
You will get the acknowledgement within 2 days of the package reaching their office and this is what their mail says

thank you Rajanvnv for sharing!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rajanvnv said:

Me too, got the same! thanks

icancthru

Aug 21, 2015
Hi Guys,
When emailing the EOI form does we need add the email content about our interest or just send the EOI form to the email ID without any cover letter. Please guide as i'm new to this forum.

Thanks

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
icancthru said:
Hi Guys,
When emailing the EOI form does we need add the email content about our interest or just send the EOI form to the email ID without any cover letter. Please guide as i'm new to this forum.

Thanks
Hi! Just send the filled out EOI form. Please refer to their website on the proper subject line to use depending on the type of priority you're eligible of.

Link: http://tinyurl.com/phuhr6n

icancthru

Aug 21, 2015
Thanks

I submitted my EOI and immediate response ....

We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
icancthru said:
Thanks

I submitted my EOI and immediate response ....

We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes.
Hi icancthru,

No worries; that's an automatic reply we all had received. If you are priority 1 or 2 applicant with points above 70-72, I believe you will be invited. But in order to get the ITA you may need to wait 2/3 weeks.

ann_8

Aug 9, 2015
fahad04 said:
Me too, got the same! thanks

Hi,

We sent our documents to NBPNP last week (August 14) and it was delivered to there office on August 18 (tracking through DHL as our courrier), however; we did not receive AOR until now.

If i may ask, when did you sent your documents to NBPNP? When did you receive your AOR? Or how many days does it take to reveice AOR from the time the docs wa sent?

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
fahad04 said:
Dear Bro,

Your EOI must match main application documents.
If you mentioned all 3 years in EOI, then you must provide reference letters for all.
But as your EOI have only 1 year experience, then no need to mention or provide other job reference letters in your main application.
Your mentioned NOC responsibilities must match reference letter responsibilities.

Hope this helps you. Thanks.
Hi fahad and neil, thank you for the help. I did not use this particular job to count as my experience for EOI, it is another job i worked for 4 months which i dont want to count towards my NOC experience as it was unrelated and no experience letter. Hence I will keep it out of work history and put it in personal history. Thank you.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
neilyong7 said:
hi fahad04! when did you send your docs? and how long did you receive your AOR aftet the docs was received by NB PNP? thanks! @
Dear neilyong7, I sent my documents on 15th August, Delivered to NBPNP on 19th August & AOR received from NBPNP at 20th August.

Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
ann_8 said:
Hi,

We sent our documents to NBPNP last week (August 14) and it was delivered to there office on August 18 (tracking through DHL as our courrier), however; we did not receive AOR until now.

If i may ask, when did you sent your documents to NBPNP? When did you receive your AOR? Or how many days does it take to reveice AOR from the time the docs wa sent?
Please check your SPAM folder. This shouldn't take so long. Thanks