+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

yeyeoba

Aug 21, 2015
Hello All,
Please where and how can I get information on the information session in the UK. I am in Uk and I wish I can attend one of the sessions by next month if available.
Thank ypu

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
yeyeoba said:
Hello All,
Please where and how can I get information on the information session in the UK. I am in Uk and I wish I can attend one of the sessions by next month if available.
Thank ypu
Hi Yeyeoba! You may monitor this site for upcoming Info Session schedules.
http://www.livinginnb.ca/

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
Hi,

Thanks J :
I am from hongkong session batch.lot of hong kong session mates got invites yesterday above 72 score

Sandip

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Dear all,

Just an update on my side. Got ITA on 12th Aug and sent my documents on 17th Aug. I'm priority 2 applicant as I attended info session in Cebu (though I'm not from Philippines). I had sent my EOI first on 1st June, 2nd on 1st July - both were unsuccessful and finally I sent it on 21st July after attending the information session. My NOC is 1112.

I also had placed an order for my WES report to be sent to NBPNP. But surprisingly I needed to select my report to be sent to 1. Government of New Brunswick and 2. Citizenship and Immigration Canada - FSWP both as I didn't find an option to select just NB only.

I have been trying to update the spreadsheet, but somehow it is showing 2 entries under my forum nick. Would request if the moderator delete my first entry.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Rainforest said:
Dear all,

Just an update on my side. Got ITA on 12th Aug and sent my documents on 17th Aug. I'm priority 2 applicant as I attended info session in Cebu (though I'm not from Philippines). I had sent my EOI first on 1st June, 2nd on 1st July - both were unsuccessful and finally I sent it on 21st July after attending the information session. My NOC is 1112.

I also had placed an order for my WES report to be sent to NBPNP. But surprisingly I needed to select my report to be sent to 1. Government of New Brunswick and 2. Citizenship and Immigration Canada - FSWP both as I didn't find an option to select just NB only.

I have been trying to update the spreadsheet, but somehow it is showing 2 entries under my forum nick. Would request if the moderator delete my first entry.
hi rainforest! did you receive AOR after they received your full docs?

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
neilyong7 said:
hi rainforest! did you receive AOR after they received your full docs?
Hi Neilyong,

Not yet. As I can see from the spreadsheet, it takes approximately, a week to get the AOR email. My documents were delivered to NB on the 20th. Looking forward to receiving the AOR next week.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Rainforest said:
Hi Neilyong,

Not yet. As I can see from the spreadsheet, it takes approximately, a week to get the AOR email. My documents were delivered to NB on the 20th. Looking forward to receiving the AOR next week.
thank you for the info! appreciate it! good luck to us! :)

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
I got invitation to apply from New Brunswick this month, trying to fill the forms i found some problems.
1- The witness required in form CSS-FOL-NBPNP-012E; can i pick any one to be a witness or should i call local embassy or my lawyer or even my wife who will company me?
2- Can i send the money to the ministry of finance by western union?
3- I have profile in both Manitoba and Saskatchewan but i was not eligible for any of their programs, should i mention that?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
immi_bird said:
I got invitation to apply from New Brunswick this month, trying to fill the forms i found some problems.
1- The witness required in form CSS-FOL-NBPNP-012E; can i pick any one to be a witness or should i call local embassy or my lawyer or even my wife who will company me?
2- Can i send the money to the ministry of finance by western union?
3- I have profile in both Manitoba and Saskatchewan but i was not eligible for any of their programs, should i mention that?
Answers:

1. Anyone or your spouse can be witness. Keep it simple, no need to lawyer seal or etc.
2. NO. Try FDD
3. NO.

Thanks.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
fahad04 said:
Answers:

1. Anyone or your spouse can be witness. Keep it simple, no need to lawyer seal or etc.
2. NO. Try FDD
3. NO.

Thanks.
thank u so much Fahad,
may i ask where r u from?

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Hi all, first of all thanks for this great resource in the forum. I have been searching for an answer and hope someone can help me out. I have received an invitation to apply for NB PNP, I was an international student and with a Canadian bachelors degree have over 1 year experience in a management NOC. When filling out the work experience and history, I am only using the experience from 1 job for my application for PNP and PR. I worked for 1 other job after graduation but I don't want to use that towards anything as I don't want to ask for a proof letter, also I worked as a research assistant and teaching assistant during my school years.

If I list these other jobs, do I have to provide proof of them if I don't want them counting towards anything or do I just list myself as studying and unemployed? please help thank you

Bottom line - I have NOC experience of 1 year in 1 particular job, is it mandatory to list other jobs worked in my work history of NB PNP and Express Entry PR Canadian Experience Class?

Thank you

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
twztedelegance said:
Hi all, first of all thanks for this great resource in the forum. I have been searching for an answer and hope someone can help me out. I have received an invitation to apply for NB PNP, I was an international student and with a Canadian bachelors degree have over 1 year experience in a management NOC. When filling out the work experience and history, I am only using the experience from 1 job for my application for PNP and PR. I worked for 1 other job after graduation but I don't want to use that towards anything as I don't want to ask for a proof letter, also I worked as a research assistant and teaching assistant during my school years.

If I list these other jobs, do I have to provide proof of them if I don't want them counting towards anything or do I just list myself as studying and unemployed? please help thank you

Bottom line - I have NOC experience of 1 year in 1 particular job, is it mandatory to list other jobs worked in my work history of NB PNP and Express Entry PR Canadian Experience Class?

Thank you
Hi! what did you write in the work experience section in your EOI? your docs should match with EOI information.