+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
to all Seniors who received ITA and already sent their full documents, any updates in your application? anyone got nomination yet? and how long does it take to get a feedback after the full documents AOR? thank you in advance.

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
Hi Guys. With regards to photo requirement photo size was not indicated on the checklist, any idea on what should be the standard size for NBPNP application?

Thanks in advance.

Timeline
NOC 1311
July 18- Attended Information Session
July 22- Submitted EOI
August 14- Received Invitation to Apply

temiseun

May 14, 2015
you may refer to this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs-cit.asp

dominickpaul said:
Hi Guys. With regards to photo requirement photo size was not indicated on the checklist, any idea on what should be the standard size for NBPNP application?

Thanks in advance.

Timeline
NOC 1311
July 18- Attended Information Session
July 22- Submitted EOI
August 14- Received Invitation to Apply

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Hello! When did you send your complete application to
NBPNP after you received an ITA?

temiseun said:
Hi
I got my PNP application number today. please can anyone share the timelines for processing before receiving nomination? i am part of the June 1st batch. thanks..

veeango

Aug 11, 2015
PJ1220 said:
Hi Rainforest, I too asked Sir Jake and that's what he told me to send it on August 1-15 but neilyong7 emailed and asked them with regards to the submission of EOIs and here is Sir Jake's answer to him, sharing it here:

So, just today I sent my EOI under Second Priority application with an auto-reply of "We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes." :)
Hi,
please can someone fill the form for some body there as if the person attended the session because there are no sessions hold any where close to my country.

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04, thank you!

I am still preparing my documents so your result will come first. Fingers crossed to receive good news :)

veeango

Aug 11, 2015
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ANSWER ME...
Hi,
please can someone fill the form for some body there as if the person attended the session because there are no sessions hold any where close to my country.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veeango said:
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ANSWER ME...
Hi,
NO.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neilyong7 said:
to all Seniors who received ITA and already sent their full documents, any updates in your application? anyone got nomination yet? and how long does it take to get a feedback after the full documents AOR? thank you in advance.
Hello Neilyong,

I got this same message in my inbox as well.

I applied for EOI on May 12th and go invitation to apply on June 5th. But it look me a long time to prepare the documents and I sent across the full application on July 22nd and got a confirmation mail from NBPNP on July 29th. I have not heard back from them after that.

But I know one of my friend also sent his EOI on May 12th and got his ITA on June 5th. He sent across his application on June 18th and got his nomination on August 11th. Approximately in seven and half weeks. There are other instances where ppl have got nomination in 6 weeks.

As the number of applications sent, continue to increase, the speed of processing and issuing nomination will certainly come down. Hence it fair to expect the nominations to be issued between 7 to 12 weeks (depending on various factors).

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
rajanvnv said:
Hello Neilyong,

I got this same message in my inbox as well.

I applied for EOI on May 12th and go invitation to apply on June 5th. But it look me a long time to prepare the documents and I sent across the full application on July 22nd and got a confirmation mail from NBPNP on July 29th. I have not heard back from them after that.

But I know one of my friend also sent his EOI on May 12th and got his ITA on June 5th. He sent across his application on June 18th and got his nomination on August 11th. Approximately in seven and half weeks. There are other instances where ppl have got nomination in 6 weeks.

As the number of applications sent, continue to increase, the speed of processing and issuing nomination will certainly come down. Hence it fair to expect the nominations to be issued between 7 to 12 weeks (depending on various factors).
Thank you Rajanvnv! Do you get any notification once they received your full documents? And how long do go get it from the time the package was delivered by the courier? We're planning to send our docs anytime this week or next week.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Also to all, NBPNP stated that for any missing documents they will return the whole application.

Do they first give you AOR then check for missing documents or AOR assures the presence of all required documents?

Thank you.

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
Here is the NB inivitation,

FYI.

applied on july 29th, got invited today, as i called them and reminded again, i am in the first priority anyways. Thanks.