03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
docshe said:
Guys! Job match service is activated :D I got one result on my Dash board already.
good luck to all ;D
Finally!!! it's about time!! 8)

Thanks for the news.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
shrinivas1980 said:
No jyothi, sask is still accepting the applications. All the best!
Thanq Srinivas but when I tried it didnt accept mine as it told that connection is mandatory.I belong to 4011 NOC. can u throw some light on how to upload

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyothi999 said:
Thanq Srinivas but when I tried it didnt accept mine as it told that connection is mandatory.I belong to 4011 NOC. can u throw some light on how to upload
Yes you can apply, Register here and apply

https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

also follow this http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shrinivas1980 said:
Dear rajanvnv, what could be the monthly quota e.g. 200, 300, 500 or something else of NB PNP? Will they give nominations to all those who are in a monthly cap? Thanks in advance.
The total quota for this year is 425. Hence, it should approximately be 54 candidates every month.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Yes you can apply, Register here and apply

https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

also follow this http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry
Thanq very much Sanjeev and Shrinivas. Because of u I could apply successfully.

I just have uploaded mine n app no is 10949...

Do we get any confirmation mail frm them?

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyothi999 said:
Thanq very much Sanjeev and Shrinivas. Because of u I could apply successfully.

I just have uploaded mine n app no is 10949...

Do we get any confirmation mail frm them?
Good to know jyothi,

I really don't about the confirmation email thing, because I have not submitted for sask. You can check your junk mail box, that mail could be here. But, don't worry you have got the app. no. Cheeeers!

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
The total quota for this year is 425. Hence, it should approximately be 54 candidates every month.
Thanks a lot rajanvnv for your valuable input. But, what I wanted to ask was will they consider the first 54 applications or say, 54 out of 200/300 applications which would fall under the cap?

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dear all,

where to check application status.When I entered using username and password there are icons showing application submitted details,applicant details etc..Is it mentioned any where that the app is received??
I am confused.Pls reply

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
I'm an Audit Manager (NOC0111) with a Chartered Accountant professional qualification but not yet CPA.
Does it mean i can't submit an application to Sask since my profession is regulated?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shrinivas1980 said:
Thanks a lot rajanvnv for your valuable input. But, what I wanted to ask was will they consider the first 54 applications or say, 54 out of 200/300 applications which would fall under the cap?
Shrinivas1980,

My assumption is they would take n times the quota for a month. (Say for example quota is 50, assume n =5). Then they would take 250 applications after which we would get the quota full mail ....These 250 would be ranked and sorted based on their various assessing parameters. Then they would start sending EOI's. My assumption is even EOI's would be sent to little more than what their actual requirement as there could be few rejections, some of them getting EOI might not be interested in them due to change of circumstances and various other factors. All accepted applications need not get an EOI, this is mentioned in their guide itself.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Shrinivas1980,

My assumption is they would take n times the quota for a month. (Say for example quota is 50, assume n =5). Then they would take 250 applications after which we would get the quota full mail ....These 250 would be ranked and sorted based on their various assessing parameters. Then they would start sending EOI's. My assumption is even EOI's would be sent to little more than what their actual requirement as there could be few rejections, some of them getting EOI might not be interested in them due to change of circumstances and various other factors. All accepted applications need not get an EOI, this is mentioned in their guide itself.
Thanks a lot rajanvnv! My doubt is clear.

ESCAPE

Dec 25, 2014
docshe said:
Guys! Job match service is activated :D I got one result on my Dash board already.
good luck to all ;D
do u mean the job bank? i got a messge thr was an update in mycic but dnt find anything new...cld it b dat?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
docshe said:
good luck to all ;D
Are you sure? I checked job match today but still there was below message:

"Job Match Results

The service was not able to produce job matches at this time. Please come back on your Job Match dashboard once or twice a day for new job opportunities. Ensure that your profile contains all relevant information such as your skills, knowledge and experience to help you actively search for job opportunities."

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Are you sure? I checked job match today but still there was below message:

"Job Match Results

The service was not able to produce job matches at this time. Please come back on your Job Match dashboard once or twice a day for new job opportunities. Ensure that your profile contains all relevant information such as your skills, knowledge and experience to help you actively search for job opportunities."
shrinivas1980 said:
Thanks a lot rajanvnv! My doubt is clear.
Yeah I meant that, three days back I got one or job match result on my dash board, for which I applied, one of forum member got an invitation too for job from a company.Till then there is nothing heard or seen, I think it is in initial phase because my job match was not 100% correct i.e in liue of my NOC 3112 they send me job match for 0311. May be they are matching on different parameters. ???