+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello guys. We received invitation the other day after sending EOI twice this year when it opened for those who attended the session. Now preparing the documents.
How long is the process after we submit?

Congratulations! :) Could you sharw when you received it?

As per the posts I've read, processing and nomination takes about 2-3 months minimum after submisssion. Experts please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hoping we get an ITA soon as well. Submitted an EOI in May and still waiting.....

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Received ITA too. How do we fill out the Personal worth form? We have already the required fund in banks. But we have house loan, we have already paid the half of contract price with few more years to pay. Where do we declare it? In real property asset or real mortgage? In the form, we have to compute the personal worth = assets - liabilities. If we compute that way, the personal worth total will be less than the required amount of fund.
Please advise anyone.

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hi all,

May I know what should be the correct subject line and body of the email when sending my EOI? I have attended an info session 2 years ago.

Hoping for your kind assistance on this.

Thanks in advance.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi all,

May I know what should be the correct subject line and body of the email when sending my EOI? I have attended an info session 2 years ago.

Hoping for your kind assistance on this.

Thanks in advance.
Hello

When exactly did you attend the info session? If the info session was held before June 2016 then unfortunately you will not be eligible. If the info session attended was between June 2016 and now (i.e. June 2018), then you can send an EOI.

The NB website states what you should have in the subject line - however, I simply put the Location and Date of the Info Session attended, and my job title and NOC code - e.g. NBPNP Information Session [City] [Country] - [Date Attended] - [Job Title] [NOC Code]

Hope this helps you and good luck

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello

When exactly did you attend the info session? If the info session was held before June 2016 then unfortunately you will not be eligible. If the info session attended was between June 2016 and now (i.e. June 2018), then you can send an EOI.

The NB website states what you should have in the subject line - however, I simply put the Location and Date of the Info Session attended, and my job title and NOC code - e.g. NBPNP Information Session [City] [Country] - [Date Attended] - [Job Title] [NOC Code]

Hope this helps you and good luck
Thanks for the reply.

I attended the info session last june 2016.

I have already submitted my EOI yesterday and got an auto email saying that they will only entertain EOI to those who are currently in NB or knows french.

Would there be a chance that my EOI will be entertained? considering I have a family in NB.

thanks in advance for your replies.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I attended the info session last june 2016.

I have already submitted my EOI yesterday and got an auto email saying that they will only entertain EOI to those who are currently in NB or knows french.

Would there be a chance that my EOI will be entertained? considering I have a family in NB.

Hello

No problem, we are all here to help each other out in this process :)

If you have family in NB then I suggest you send an EOI with that Subject Line i.e. Connection to NB - Relatives in NB

As per the NB Express Entry page, you can send an EOI if you have family connections (see link - http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry.html )

The reply in the automated email has been the same for a lot of people, even when NB PNP temporarily opened the EOI submissions for those who attended the info sessions in the past 24 months.

You have 3 options from what I can see:

1. Resubmit EOI but this time emphasising connection to NB through family

2. Wait it out and see if they issue an ITA for the one already submitted - takes about 30 - 45 days on average. (People have suggested yiu can resubmit EOI after 60 days if yiu have not received a reply from NB until then.)

3. Attend another info session if possible and then submit another EOI stating Info Session attended

I hope this helps you.

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Received ITA too. How do we fill out the Personal worth form? We have already the required fund in banks. But we have house loan, we have already paid the half of contract price with few more years to pay. Where do we declare it? In real property asset or real mortgage? In the form, we have to compute the personal worth = assets - liabilities. If we compute that way, the personal worth total will be less than the required amount of fund.
Please advise anyone.
Hi! If it will be an asset after you deduct thw fair value, then include it.. if not then i suggest do not include it

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Hello guys. We received invitation the other day after sending EOI twice this year when it opened for those who attended the session. Now preparing the documents.
How long is the process after we submit?
Same here. Hopefully we can submit first week next month.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi! If it will be an asset after you deduct thw fair value, then include it.. if not then i suggest do not include it
Hello! Just confused because we have already paid for almost half of the contract price of the house and we can actually sell it and let the buyer pay for the remaining amoryization. So it is actually an asset but just not liquid yet. But how to show that in the form?
Were only planning to sell that after we get PR because right now, our cash in the bank is already enough as settlement fund.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
If you already have enough funds in your account and can show that you do, why complicate matters by including things that do not affect it?

Maybe read following thread to get some ideas about how to show POF

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma.349224/
NBPNP has a document or form to be submitted “personal net worth” where you have to list all assets and liabilities. I understand in CIC stage, that is not required, you just have to prove that you have the fund in the bank. I also read somewhere here in the forum that if soon when you are in canada and you want to sell the house and bring the money to canada, you must have declared it in your application before.
Maybe others have done something about this similar situation.