Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeshansial said:
Hi,
I also one of potential candidate for New Brunswick. I got ITA On 17 July and my all documents are despatched. Today, again New Brunswick has updated their website and I am surprised to see that my Noc is no longer is highly demand list while it was, till yesterday. I am too stressed and depressed. Please advise how it will effect my application outcome. My NOC is 1111
When did you send your full application?

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
The occupation demand list changes from time to time. It applies to new applicants who are just about to send their EOI or attend an info session. If you are past that stage and have received AOR, you should be fine.

As for the AOR date (this gets asked so many times), give NB a week or two to issue the AOR. What this means is that you will not receive AOR on the date your courier has delivered the package to NB....considering the volume of applications coming in nowadays, there will be some degree of waiting and a week or two is a reasonable amount of time. If you have not heard from them after the said period, email them :)

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
MannaGhose said:
I believe that's one of the regulated occupations in NB!
Hi Manna,

Its a regulated NOC but i have Master degree (MBA) equivalency in Finance. That was the reason, officer gave me ITA. Before, he said it's difficult for you to go through as it regulated but after seeing ECA, he was Ok and proceeded with ITA. I even said that should i wait for result of my application or proceed with CPA NB and he said you should CPA start immediately. But then new list came without my NOC and put me in the middle of nowhere!

What do you think NOC 1311 will be considered if i again send my EOI, please note that it is also regulated but what i know that regulated will not hinder in immigration process only thing is that you can't get a job and practice. Advise please.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LokiJr01 said:
The occupation demand list changes from time to time. It applies to new applicants who are just about to send their EOI or attend an info session. If you are past that stage and have received AOR, you should be fine.

As for the AOR date (this gets asked so many times), give NB a week or two to issue the AOR. What this means is that you will not receive AOR on the date your courier has delivered the package to NB....considering the volume of applications coming in nowadays, there will be some degree of waiting and a week or two is a reasonable amount of time. If you have not heard from them after the said period, email them :)
Dear Loki,

thanks for your kind reply. My documents are still in Transit and will be received by them by tomorrow. then i shall wait for a week for AOR. but since your code is near to my code what do you recommend. Should i proceed with 1311 because it's still in their demand list? waiting.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeshansial said:
Hi Manna,

Its a regulated NOC but i have Master degree (MBA) equivalency in Finance. That was the reason, officer gave me ITA. Before, he said it's difficult for you to go through as it regulated but after seeing ECA, he was Ok and proceeded with ITA. I even said that should i wait for result of my application or proceed with CPA NB and he said you should CPA start immediately. But then new list came without my NOC and put me in the middle of nowhere!

What do you think NOC 1311 will be considered if i again send my EOI, please note that it is also regulated but what i know that regulated will not hinder in immigration process only thing is that you can't get a job and practice. Advise please.
The problem with the regulated ones is that you would have to get the license. Anything else closer can you choose to apply?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
MannaGhose said:
The problem with the regulated ones is that you would have to get the license. Anything else closer can you choose to apply?
Hi Manna,

all nearest are regulated. i can go for 0111 as finance manager or 1311 as accounting technician but both are under NOC 2011 which is regulated.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
zeeshansial said:
Dear Loki,

thanks for your kind reply. My documents are still in Transit and will be received by them by tomorrow. then i shall wait for a week for AOR. but since your code is near to my code what do you recommend. Should i proceed with 1311 because it's still in their demand list? waiting.
Several Noc's share common job duties that will make your work experience just as relevant. In my case a lot of my job duties are common with 1112 which back then was in the demand list.

As such I suggest look for a non regulated occupation that matches your current job duties. If you need to change Noc..make sure to send a letter to nb informing them of that.

mosbah85

Jul 2, 2016
Guys Hello
I attended an information session in Abudhabi And I was invited to apply for NBPNP
I am preparing my application now
Do you have whats app group for you

So any body can add me
My Number is

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sugar2016 said:
Is it ok to apply for a regulated profession if a MRA - Mutual recognition agreements exist?
What's your profession please?

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
MannaGhose said:
What's you profession please?
MannaGhose - My NOC is 1111 (Financial auditors and accountants). I'm a CIMA qualified Management Accountant. CIMA has a MRA with CMA Canada.

cimacanada.org/MRA.jsp

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sugar2016 said:
MannaGhose - My NOC is 1111 (Financial auditors and accountants). I'm a CIMA qualified Management Accountant. CIMA has a MRA with CMA Canada.

cimacanada.org/MRA.jsp
You have to ask for License from Canada in that case. You can apply anytime but in order to work there, licensing is mandatory.