+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NB Provincial Nomination Program (NBPNP) ITA Group - NB Sessions ITA Family

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LokiJr01 said:
Hope everyone's applications are processing well. Lots of AOR have been given out lately :)
I'm not sure about that. My application reached their office on Tuesday and no AOR so far. Even some friends, who had them received one week ago had no communication from them.

away_of_life

Jul 29, 2016
Hi guys,

I have received my ITA in DUBAI last 19-07-2016.

In my EOI I have mentioned that my NOC is 2133 (Electrical Engineer - Regulated), the instructor told me that my chances are slim, but anyway he gave me an ITA.

Reviewing the thread and replies, I came to know that they do not select people with regulated professions except under some conditions (Canadian Education or Licenses), I’m not quite sure about that because why they will bring more head each to their staff to review documents of disqualified candidates.

I have an extensive well proven experience in NOC 2234 (construction Estimators / Estimation Manager), can I highlight this NOC in my application forms and Experience letters instead of 2133?

Any other suggestions?

Please add me to whatsapp group (00971509144316)

sreevira

Mar 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,
I am filling up the NBPNP-001 form for me and my spouse. Should I also fill up the form for my 1 year old kid? Also, can i sign on behalf of him?
Request to kindly advise,
SV

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello sir

I have been reading your post for a long time and you are quite a experienced person and you’re your valuable suggestion.

I am at POST ITA stage. i do not have Last name in my passport and i have to fill it in my Express entry application.

Do i change it in my passport at this stage when i have only 58 days to full fill my application? or do i just write a letter explanation that i do not have Last name? but still then what to write in Last name column and what in first name?

Some people in other group says write first name as FNU(first name unknown) and write first name,(which is in passport) in last name column.

Some people says write "Not applicable" in last name column but in that case each and everywhere it comes after my name. For example my name is Mr xxyy then it comes "Mr xxyy not applicable" in many places and i suppose it will also come in my pr card!
i am planning to bifurcate my name on my passport at this stage. for example my first name is MR xxyy and last name is empty. now i want to get it bifurcate and after that it will be like first name Mr xx and last name yy.

At the time of applying NS PNP i wrote last name as not given because it will accepting but now in EE application it is not accepting or accepting in wrong way like "Not applicable".

shall i write a mail to nominee officer and ask him about the same?

i am doing it because everyone on all other group are saying if one does not have last name in the national ID then it will be problematic in western countries and have to give explanation with each and every documentation.

please advise soon. i am running out of time.

thank you in advance.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sreevira said:
Hi Seniors,
I am filling up the NBPNP-001 form for me and my spouse. Should I also fill up the form for my 1 year old kid? Also, can i sign on behalf of him?
Request to kindly advise,
SV
That form is for Principal Applicant and Spouse. You won't have to do it for your child. All the best. :)

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
hello sir

I have been reading your post for a long time and you are quite a experienced person and you’re your valuable suggestion.

I am at POST ITA stage. i do not have Last name in my passport and i have to fill it in my Express entry application.

Do i change it in my passport at this stage when i have only 58 days to full fill my application? or do i just write a letter explanation that i do not have Last name? but still then what to write in Last name column and what in first name?

Some people in other group says write first name as FNU(first name unknown) and write first name,(which is in passport) in last name column.

Some people says write "Not applicable" in last name column but in that case each and everywhere it comes after my name. For example my name is Mr xxyy then it comes "Mr xxyy not applicable" in many places and i suppose it will also come in my pr card!
i am planning to bifurcate my name on my passport at this stage. for example my first name is MR xxyy and last name is empty. now i want to get it bifurcate and after that it will be like first name Mr xx and last name yy.

At the time of applying NS PNP i wrote last name as not given because it will accepting but now in EE application it is not accepting or accepting in wrong way like "Not applicable".

shall i write a mail to nominee officer and ask him about the same?

i am doing it because everyone on all other group are saying if one does not have last name in the national ID then it will be problematic in western countries and have to give explanation with each and every documentation.

please advise soon. i am running out of time.

thank you in advance.
I will suggest you to change it in your passport. Do an affidavit and put last name ASAP. THe problem if you don't have a last name on your passport, you will have trouble in the future adding it on every single doc. So please change it as soon as you can. All the best. :)

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
away_of_life said:
Hi guys,

I have received my ITA in DUBAI last 19-07-2016.

In my EOI I have mentioned that my NOC is 2133 (Electrical Engineer - Regulated), the instructor told me that my chances are slim, but anyway he gave me an ITA.

Reviewing the thread and replies, I came to know that they do not select people with regulated professions except under some conditions (Canadian Education or Licenses), I’m not quite sure about that because why they will bring more head each to their staff to review documents of disqualified candidates.

I have an extensive well proven experience in NOC 2234 (construction Estimators / Estimation Manager), can I highlight this NOC in my application forms and Experience letters instead of 2133?

Any other suggestions?

Please add me to whatsapp group (00971509144316)
You can give it a try or just change your NOC to which is very close to 2133 and not regulated. In that case you have to submit your EOI again. All the best. :)

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blinkie said:
Hi guys! I am about sending my application to NB. I need to know if i am safe. I am the principal applicant and all the funds we need to show as POF is in my husband's accounts. Is it alright if we present only my hubby's accounts or do i still need to declare and print out my statement even if the funds are not stable in my account, sometimes the balance could be as low as zero. My salary is often paid in cash, i spend it on some bills and i prefer to pay the balance into his account to save up.
I know it is stated that POF can be in the principal applicant's or spouse's name but i dont know if it sounds weird for the principal applicant not to present any statement. Pls advise!!
Include your statements and certificate from bank. As well as write an LOE explaining why you are showing your spouse's account. All the best. :)

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

So everyone is busy with the application at the moment. Just want to you to be ware of few things:

1) Include a cover letter if you can why you are moving to NB and why it would be beneficial for yourself and family. This would give them an impression how sincere you are.
2) Make sure you are attaching right photographs and right sizes (50mm*70mm) of those.
3) Don't forget to include proper bank certificate and statements. Write an LOE if there i anything missing or doubt.
4) Birth Certs,marriage certs and Nat. ID copies - notarize if possible
5) If you adding any sheet, please write your Name and DOB on the top as well EE profile no.
6) If you are writing an LOE, please make sure to write Name, DOB, EE profile no and clearly mention the section you are writing about. At the end of the LOE, leave spaces for your, spouse's and witness's signature.

All the best ;)

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
MannaGhose said:
I will suggest you to change it in your passport. Do an affidavit and put last name ASAP. THe problem if you don't have a last name on your passport, you will have trouble in the future adding it on every single doc. So please change it as soon as you can. All the best. :)

Thank you so much for your reply.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you find any of my posts helpful, please click on Good under ratings. That will inspire me more to assist you with all the little knowledge I have. Thanks a lot. :D

Kind Regards,
Manna

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
MannaGhose said:
If you find any of my posts helpful, please click on Good under ratings. That will inspire me more to assist you with all the little knowledge I have. Thanks a lot. :D

Kind Regards,
Manna
Hi,
I also one of potential candidate for New Brunswick. I got ITA On 17 July and my all documents are despatched. Today, again New Brunswick has updated their website and I am surprised to see that my Noc is no longer is highly demand list while it was, till yesterday. I am too stressed and depressed. Please advise how it will effect my application outcome. My NOC is 1111