+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Vancouver0120

Feb 15, 2020
Hi,

I have received the below message from nnas after review of my education documents.

Thank you for using NNAS! Upon recent review of your file it was noted that COLLEGE OF NURSING did not submit a curriculum of your nursing education. Please note that a curriculum is a crucial requirement for your NNAS application, as that is what your educational assessment is based on. Please request COLLEGE OF NURSING to send detailed curriculum/syllabi directly to NNAS. Please have them include your Full Name and NNAS Applicant Number when they send your course description.

What do they mean by curriculum. is transcripts ok or do they need to send a brief write up on each subject. please advise.

Appreciate your reply friends. Thanks
Hi,
This is a full course description from your college. It involves all the courses required by your college (and all the courses you took) to graduate with the nursing degree. It also includes what each of those courses entail, and how many credit hours are allocated. All you have to do is send the request to your college, and email them to send a complete course curriculum with the request form.

Ritu Thapa

Aug 21, 2019
Toronto
Hello everyone.
I began my RN application with NNAS back in July 2019. The status went to Ready for Final Review on Dec 2019 but they wanted some more documents from my college so I'm currently at waiting for required documents status, for a week now. Right at this time, I added RPN to the nursing group. I was wondering if NNAS will issue my RN advisory report in a few weeks after getting the docs from my college or if I'll have to wait several months to get both RN and RPN advisory reports together?

RNeducator

May 19, 2019
Hi,

If Anyone need FREE assistance or guidance, you can actually also ask the “ N-World Review”. I just heard from one of my friend that they provide free assistance to international graduate nurses in NNAS application and i think they are on facebook for easy approach.

if you have any questions for me, i can try my best to also assist you here. Thanks

RNeducator

May 19, 2019
Hello everyone.
I began my RN application with NNAS back in July 2019. The status went to Ready for Final Review on Dec 2019 but they wanted some more documents from my college so I'm currently at waiting for required documents status, for a week now. Right at this time, I added RPN to the nursing group. I was wondering if NNAS will issue my RN advisory report in a few weeks after getting the docs from my college or if I'll have to wait several months to get both RN and RPN advisory reports together?
hi,

they will issue your RN first before they issue the results for second application. But the second application RPN will not take longer, it will also come right after

RNeducator

May 19, 2019
Good Morning all,
I have a question about CPNRE coaching . Would you guys know if Care4nursing is any good for CPNRE review.
I have contacted few private tutors and one private college , they seems to be expensive ($2000) however , Care4nurses fee is 475 and 10 classes.
We are in Brampton . Please let us know if ok to process with Care4Nurse or any other tutor if you guys know.

Thanks
Hello,

i have only heard about the N-World Review who is cheaper in price as compare to others in Canada.They provide unlimited sessions in one fix price.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
If you hold a degree in IT, that in itself qualifies you for immigration already. If you want to change careers for another reason (other than just immigration), then you can come to Canada for a Master in Nursing degree, which will eventually allow you to practice as a nurse after you sit the test. You DO NOT need to have a nursing degree prior to the Masters degree.
I would check with academic institutions on that. It is VERY unlikely that you will get accepted into a Masters of Nursing degree program without an undergraduate in some sort of health science at the very least. And especially without nursing experience. A Master's degree in Nursing does not automatically permit you to practice nursing. This is incorrect information.

dhamid

Sep 17, 2018
I would check with academic institutions on that. It is VERY unlikely that you will get accepted into a Masters of Nursing degree program without an undergraduate in some sort of health science at the very least. And especially without nursing experience. A Master's degree in Nursing does not automatically permit you to practice nursing. This is incorrect information.
Only program I know in Canada is McGill's MSN program that will let you practice as an RN and admission requirement is any bachelor degree ( plus some other things including GPA requirement)

So it's not entirely incorrect. Also if coming to Canada is the ultimate goal then there are way less expensive ways to come to Canada. IT sector is booming so you should look into this. Since your background is in IT.

Ritu Thapa

Aug 21, 2019
Toronto
hi,

they will issue your RN first before they issue the results for second application. But the second application RPN will not take longer, it will also come right after
Hi, thank you for the reply. I received my advisory reports for both RN and RPN on Feb 20. Wasn't really expecting to get RPN this soon! :D
I tried making an account with CNO but I'm just not getting the authentication link in my email from CNO. Do they take some time to send the authentication mail?

Kaurbal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hi, thank you for the reply. I received my advisory reports for both RN and RPN on Feb 20. Wasn't really expecting to get RPN this soon! :D
I tried making an account with CNO but I'm just not getting the authentication link in my email from CNO. Do they take some time to send the authentication mail?
check your spam email as i got mine in there. What does your report says

Ritu Thapa

Aug 21, 2019
Toronto
check your spam email as i got mine in there. What does your report says
Thank you SO MUCH for letting me know about the spam mail or god knows how long I would've waited for it!
I got the same old, Non Comparable for RN and Somewhat comparable for RPN. I hadn't submitted my work experience.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi guys , is it compulsory to have experience before applying for NNAS or can i just apply after my graduation, once i become RN in my country ?? Please guide

Ritu Thapa

Aug 21, 2019
Toronto
Hi guys , is it compulsory to have experience before applying for NNAS or can i just apply after my graduation, once i become RN in my country ?? Please guide
Hi, you don't need work experience to apply to NNAS. I applied to NNAS soon after I graduated and did not submit any work experience. However, you will be required to submit your work experience to the nursing regulatory body later while applying to them, after you get your advisory report.
My advice would be to begin application with NNAS soon after you get your RN registration in home country, waive employment with NNAS and get work experience while NNAS application is ongoing since they might take around a year to issue the advisory report and that period of work experience will be counted towards your evidence of safe practice.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi, you don't need work experience to apply to NNAS. I applied to NNAS soon after I graduated and did not submit any work experience. However, you will be required to submit your work experience to the nursing regulatory body later while applying to them, after you get your advisory report.
My advice would be to begin application with NNAS soon after you get your RN registration in home country, waive employment with NNAS and get work experience while NNAS application is ongoing since they might take around a year to issue the advisory report and that period of work experience will be counted towards your evidence of safe practice.
First of all Thanks a lot for your time and valuable knowledge. would you mind if i can contact you as i have few general questions , Email address is Randhawaupender@gmail.com.
Please if you have time or if comfortable contact me.