+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Congratulations lajjo! So glad to hear. I have only heard of one other person that has had "non comparable" and was able to become licensed without SEC or OSCE/IENCAP or some other assessment. I am a US-educated IEN with a 4 year degree and have passed NCLEX, working in New York State. I had "non comparable" and had to do the OSCE (I'm applying in Ontario). I am still awaiting results from the OSCE. I am glad you made it through without problems. I think this highlights though that their "pan-Canadian" approach through NNAS has a lot of work to be done, as provinces are handling the NNAS Advisory Reports very differently. Also, they keep saying NNAS provides a valid and reliable assessment of nursing education. Clearly they recognize it does not (thank goodness they recognize it at least) so I hope they change the way they represent the NNAS assessment.

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NNAS with out IELTS is possible ??

Hi,
I am from India, Graduate Nurse and have 8 ys exp. NCLEX RN passed . I already applied Newfoundland and Labrador (RN) & Ontario (RN).
I want to know whether NNAS will issue an advisory report without IELTS results.I heard that, there are many options to weive IELTS there n is it practicable,or IELTS is it a mandatory for the NNAS Advisory report. ? please reply

needscoffee

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
lajjo said:
The advisory report was sent directly to CARNA- and from my side what they needed was the two forms filled out that are located on the CARNA website under 'international applicant'
If you read and go through the "international applicant" tab on the CARNA website, it should answer all your questions and its fairly straightforward as to what you need to do AFTER your assessment from NNAS has been sent to CARNA.
is that the current update form and nursing experience? yes I did sent it to them.
that's all they need?

thank you :)

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Re: NNAS with out IELTS is possible ??

NNAS issues Advisory report without IELTS if you have applied for CNO. Not for other province REBs

quebecRN said:
Hi,
I am from India, Graduate Nurse and have 8 ys exp. NCLEX RN passed . I already applied Newfoundland and Labrador (RN) & Ontario (RN).
I want to know whether NNAS will issue an advisory report without IELTS results.I heard that, there are many options to weive IELTS there n is it practicable,or IELTS is it a mandatory for the NNAS Advisory report. ? please reply

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know how long the NNAS take to authenticate documents?

I submitted documents for two separate programs done at the same institution. One was ready for evaluation within days and the other still shows as waiting for authentication. This is the status since March 2nd.

Both documents were received the same time.

Legentellison

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
It is good to hear lajjo...i just hope we all get through timely...i did the Jursidiction exam this morning and passed..so waiting to see whats next...

needscoffee

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Legentellison said:
It is good to hear lajjo...i just hope we all get through timely...i did the Jursidiction exam this morning and passed..so waiting to see whats next...
hi. just wondering jurisdiction exam for CARNA or CLPNA? thnx

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
orichy said:
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know how long the NNAS take to authenticate documents?

I submitted documents for two separate programs done at the same institution. One was ready for evaluation within days and the other still shows as waiting for authentication. This is the status since March 2nd.

Both documents were received the same time.
Any one please share your experience. Thank you.

Legentellison

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well the times for evaluation may vary....but i applied last year maybe october and i got my review this year maybe march....but again it is a case by case thing...maybe a few months to actually get the report

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
Legentellison said:
Well the times for evaluation may vary....but i applied last year maybe october and i got my review this year maybe march....but again it is a case by case thing...maybe a few months to actually get the report
Okay. Thank you very much. I am anxious about what results I will get. Also I really want to have as much done before I immigrate.

needscoffee

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
orichy said:
Okay. Thank you very much. I am anxious about what results I will get. Also I really want to have as much done before I immigrate.
mine took 4 months before they released the advisory report

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
orichy said:
Where did you complete your nursing education?
Mine took 5 months or so, and I was educated in the USA.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Re: IELTS - received message

quebecRN said:
What does it means ?? Is it 'waived' ? place reply.
I'm not sure what it means but I will be honest, you will likely need to improve your english. Definitely if you have to do further testing like IENCAP or SEC.