Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Employment DATA in forms are SAME but forms are DIFFERENT. You have your NNAS ID printed on every form and then Application number on every form which is corresponds to RN or RPN. RN & RPN are have different application numbers.

Education forms are different for RPN & RN

iblessed said:
Hi you only need one education form and they use it for both RN & LPN unless you have completed more than one nursing course.

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
bandy said:
really did they tell you anything , any updates regarding your application?? has it been forwarded to nurse consultant yet ?? i can understand your frustration.
Received an email that my application has been forwarded to a nurse consultant. Will update you.

Mar 2, 2016
JWZR421 said:
As long as you are working in a hospital, w/ duties and responsibilities of a RN.
hi on my case im a dental nurse so i will fall in doing the refresher course since it is not in the hospital setting? is it right?

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
how are you all doing with your application process?

IS there anyone in this forum who has received a letter from CNO asking to sit for OSCE exam? If yes, would you mind sharing your experience about the about and suggest the ways to prepare for it?

Thank you in advance

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
lianconcepcion said:
hi on my case im a dental nurse so i will fall in doing the refresher course since it is not in the hospital setting? is it right?
Hi. The decision is all up to the RB. Some RB's are lenient though.

Kittyceline

Dec 2, 2015
Okay thank you!

canada11 said:
Employment DATA in forms are SAME but forms are DIFFERENT. You have your NNAS ID printed on every form and then Application number on every form which is corresponds to RN or RPN. RN & RPN are have different application numbers.

Neel2802

Oct 13, 2015
Hi. I just want to know how can I enter canada when I am invited to do my LPN registration exam in Alberta. Please can anyone assist me on this.

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
DAFNE said:
Received an email that my application has been forwarded to a nurse consultant. Will update you.
yes please!!! do let me know how long they took after email and what did they tell you to do ?? that will be awesome. thanks in advance :)

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
canada11 said:

I applied for both RN & RPN and i only had to submit one form as i was told by NNAS that it would be used to assess for both RN and RPN maybe where you are from makes a difference to them. ?????

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
In my case, once you apply for RN & RPN , PDF forms are generated on its own with certain pre filled data as per your entry in the NNAS forms. Forms were different for education while exactly same for employment & Nursing bodies Registration with the difference of application number.

iblessed said:
I applied for both RN & RPN and i only had to submit one form as i was told by NNAS that it would be used to assess for both RN and RPN maybe where you are from makes a difference to them. ?????

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
Neel2802 said:
Hi. I just want to know how can I enter canada when I am invited to do my LPN registration exam in Alberta. Please can anyone assist me on this.
You can apply for TRV/Visit Visa. Have you been given a schedule already?

Kristina1987

Mar 14, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAME SITUATION!

MRSinWaiting said:
Anyone waiting for SEC registration in BC? Were you able to get a seat for the SEC? I check everyday and today when I checked the site at KPU they have released seats for JULY and AUGUST yet the seats are no longer available. It's so frustrating. I have decided to pay $1200+ instead of $105 just to get a seat for SEC. Any suggestions?

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
JWZR421 said:
I was asked to choose between both. I choose the bridging program(10 months). If I choose SEC they gave me the 2 days assessment.

Hi JWZR421,

Did you also receive an email that your documents have been forwarded for assessment prior to the final results? how long after the email you
got the assessment results? Your advice is highly appreciated. Thank you.