Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Hi everyone need help! Im a second courser and nnas had emailed me that i need to request my previous school( non-nursing related) to forward my school documents directly to them. My question is, do i still need to attach the nnas forms for RN/LPN to that request again? I think it would be irrelevant since it asks for nursing related infos. my nursing school had accomplished that already and probably when they were reviewing they saw an attached transcript fr a different school only because my other minor subjects were credited. Can any one help me with this or had the same experience? Thanks. God bless

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Hi. my situation is a bit different. I'm a second courser and so my previous transcript from my non-nursing school was included in the forms that my nursing university forwarded to NNAS. It was included because they credit my other minor subjects from my other degree. I thought they wouldn't require me to ask my other school to directly send them academic docs. But now, where everything was submitted and they are starting my evaluation, NNAS emailed me and asked me to ask my previous university to resubmit academic forms directly from them. The question is... kailangan ko pa kaya isama yung mga forms na pina-accomplish na nila dati...pero yung mga forms na yon e for my nursing school,so iniisipko irrelevant na isama ko pa yun? Mejo nalilito tlaga ako kasi sa last part of the IEN LPN/RN forms andon yung IDENTIFICATION OF OFFICIAL authorized to provide transcript , so I'm thinking baka importante yun? Here's their email. :

Thank you for using NNAS! We have recently received academic records for your education completed at State University. Please note that the documents that we received did not appear to have been sent directly from the school to our organization. NNAS requires primary source documentation for documents of this type and we can not accept documents when the sender is unverifiable. Please request your school to resubmit these materials and make sure to include their return address, letterhead and school seal on the external envelope. Thank you and have a good day!

Eetsirc_20 said:
hello to all IENs!!

Who among you here have two nursing schools wherein you transferred from a nursing school and continue your education to another nursing school and obtained BSN degree? how did you include it in your online application? does it need to have 2 forms to be sent to the 2 schools?

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
DAFNE said:
Thank you for the advice. will wait for a month then, hopefully it comes soon. :)
hey daphnia

did you receive your assessment results yet? i received an email saying that my file has been forwarded for assessment and i will get an email for my results. did you get the same email too ???

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
JWZR421 said:
You are talking about CARNA? If yes, it took about a month for the assessment result to come out. If your talking about CLPNA, it just took a week.
hi buddy

i wanted to ask you that the bridge to nursing coarse in mru how much does this coarse cost in total. i mean if someone is doing all the 10 courses ?

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
bandy said:
hi buddy

i wanted to ask you that the bridge to nursing coarse in mru how much does this coarse cost in total. i mean if someone is doing all the 10 courses ?
Roughly $6000 for 10 courses.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
mc_geh said:
Hi. my situation is a bit different. I'm a second courser and so my previous transcript from my non-nursing school was included in the forms that my nursing university forwarded to NNAS. It was included because they credit my other minor subjects from my other degree. I thought they wouldn't require me to ask my other school to directly send them academic docs. But now, where everything was submitted and they are starting my evaluation, NNAS emailed me and asked me to ask my previous university to resubmit academic forms directly from them. The question is... kailangan ko pa kaya isama yung mga forms na pina-accomplish na nila dati...pero yung mga forms na yon e for my nursing school,so iniisipko irrelevant na isama ko pa yun? Mejo nalilito tlaga ako kasi sa last part of the IEN LPN/RN forms andon yung IDENTIFICATION OF OFFICIAL authorized to provide transcript , so I'm thinking baka importante yun? Here's their email. :

Thank you for using NNAS! We have recently received academic records for your education completed at State University. Please note that the documents that we received did not appear to have been sent directly from the school to our organization. NNAS requires primary source documentation for documents of this type and we can not accept documents when the sender is unverifiable. Please request your school to resubmit these materials and make sure to include their return address, letterhead and school seal on the external envelope. Thank you and have a good day!

What NNAS is saying is that the method your documents were sent to them were not sent directly by your school. Your documents should be sent directly office to office from ur school to nnas in a sealed envelope with stamp, logo and letterhead of your school. Yun lang ang ibig sabihin ng email na yan. And if you asked them to resend it again, yeah include mo ulit yung forms and make sure they will put a seal on it. Ang sinasabi jan sa email is theybreceive your documents in an unmarked ordinary envelope. NNAS is very strict with that, since hindi official school envelope ang ginamit ng school mo to send the documents, they assumed that those documents were not sent directly by your nursing school. So better use their official school envelope so that it would be considered verifiable and authentic

Coca Pavel

May 13, 2016
MRSinWaiting said:
Anyone waiting for SEC registration in BC? Were you able to get a seat for the SEC? I check everyday and today when I checked the site at KPU they have released seats for JULY and AUGUST yet the seats are no longer available. It's so frustrating. I have decided to pay $1200+ instead of $105 just to get a seat for SEC. Any suggestions?
Hi MRSinWaiting,

I also live in BC. My status shows Ready for Review since Dec 18 when my file was complete. They said 8-10 weeks. On Apr 1 I was told that I have 7 other applicants ahead of me. On Apr 19 the same story, still 7 ahead. On May 12, still 6 people ahead, and the person from NNAS added that the one who's first on my Assessor's desk is waiting for 280 days (this is almost 10 months)... He added that I'm waiting JUST for 160 some days and they are not bound by law to issue the reports in 8-12 weekes, that is just orientative.
1. Can you pls tell me how long it took you to receive your results after your status showed Ready for Review?
2. Can you also share what result did you receive from them?
Thank you. God bless you!

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Hello guys do i have to still take an English proficiency test after all i am working in canada full time over 4 years as a nursing aid.or do i have any other ways sending information from my current employer stating my efficiency in English at work.?thank you in advance

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016
I have applied in NNAS for RN and sent all documentations to NNAS last week. Today I added LPN to my assessment, so do i need to send all forms again to NNAS, or they will consider same forms of RN?

kindly reply me
thank you

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
This question has been raised again & again .... RN & RPN/LPN forms are different as they have different application numbers on them at their pdf form. As a matter of fact, in my case education form of RN & RPN/LPN was differnnt as different courses were written on it . I will share RPN & RN forms on forum in next posting

MapleLeafCan said:
I have applied in NNAS for RN and sent all documentations to NNAS last week. Today I added LPN to my assessment, so do i need to send all forms again to NNAS, or they will consider same forms of RN?

kindly reply me
thank you

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
[size=10pt]This is the RN form of NNAS[/size]

Registered Nurse
NURSING EDUCATION FORM

The following information from your Application Form identifies you to the Nursing School/Educational Institution
where you received your initial education as a nurse. Please ensure that the information is correct, and sign and
date the form.

Part A: PERSONAL INFORMATION

NNAS ID number: 119***** Application number: 95***

First/Given Name Middle Name Last/Family Name
John Doe
· Other names:
· Your name used while attending this school,(if different from your current name): John Doe
Mailing Address
6161 ABC Cres
Mississauga, Ontario L5W XG7
Canada

· Date of birth: 13/00/1900
· Phone number: 614-000-0000 E-mail address: emailID
· Name of school of nursing/educational institution:SCHOOL NAME(RN)
· If your school closed or merged with another school, name of institution where transcripts and training records are archived:
· Name of nursing or psychiatric nursing program: Diploma in Nursing
· Your program start date: 10/09/2001 Your program completion/graduate date: 30/09/2004
I hereby give my consent to you to provide an original transcript of my nursing education directly to NNAS
at the following address:
NNAS
P. O. Box 8658
Philadelphia, PA 19101-8658
USA
Your signature: _____________________________________________________ Current date: ____________

Part B: NURSING EDUCATION INFORMATION

Please provide the following information (in English) concerning the nursing education of this nurse.
· Name of student while attending this school: _________________________________________________
· Type of school/educational institution - Check one from the following: _____ Secondary _____ Vocational
_____ College _____ Hospital _____ University
· What are the minimum entrance requirements for admission to this program: ______________________
________________________________________________________________________________________
· Program start date: __________________________
(The date this nurse started the program, in DD-MM-YYYY format)
· Program completion/graduate date: ____________________________
(The date this nurse graduated or formally completed the program, in DD-MM-YYYY format)
· Language of instruction – Theory: __________________ Clinical:___________________
· What is the primary language of your educational institution:______________________
· Name of credential/degree obtained - Options to choose: _____ Associate Degree Nurse _____ Bachelor of Nursing
____ Bachelor of Science in Nursing _____ Enrolled Nurse ____ Psychiatric Nurse _____ Practical Nurse _____ Other:
________________________________________________________________________________________
· Category of program: Check one: _____ nursing ____ practical nursing ____ psychiatric nursing
· Length of study for this program: ____________________________
· How was the program primarily delivered - Check one response from the following: _____ On site in class learning
_____ online distance learning ____ blended _____ or other, (explain): ________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
· This nursing program was officially recognized, approved or accredited by: _______________________
· Date program was approved or accredited: ___________________________
(In DD-MM-YYYY format)
Please provide the following additional information and documents and include these with the completed
form:
Official transcript of this nurse's nursing education: This is the official document or record of the nurse's enrolment,
progress and achievement within your education institution. The transcript should identify courses taken (title and
course number), credits and grades achieved, and credentials earned;
· Nursing education program curriculum: a written description of this nurse's program of study and its individual
courses; and
· Nursing education syllabus for each course: an outline and summary of the topics covered in each course,
including course objectives, learning outcomes and hours of study.

Part C: EDUCATION DOMAIN BREAKDOWN

In addition to attaching a copy of the official transcript of this nurse's nursing education, with a program curriculum
and syllabus for each course, please provide specific hours of theoretical instruction, lab and hours of clinical
practice for the subject areas listed below. Please do not combine subject areas. If they are combined in your
curriculum, please estimate the hours of theoretical instruction and hours of clinical practice in each subject area.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject Area Theory Hours Simulation / Lab Hours Clinical Hours
Care of Nursing of the Adult - Medical
Care of Nursing of the Adult - Surgical
Maternal / Infant Nursing
Nursing Care of Children
Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing
Gerontology / Geriatric Nursing
Community Health
Anatomy & Physiology
Pathophysiology
Pharmacology
TOTALS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current address of this school of nursing / educational institution
Name: _________________________________________________________________________
Address 1: _________________________________________________________________________
Address 2: _________________________________________________________________________
P.O. Box: ____________________
City/Town: _________________________________________________________________________
Province/State/Territory: _________________________________________________________________________
Postal Code/Zip Code: ____________________
Country: _________________________________________________________________________

Part D: IDENTIFICATION OF OFFICIAL

Please provide the following information for the official authorized to provide the transcript.
Official authorized to provide transcripts
Your complete printed name: _________________________________Your official title:____________________________
Your signature: __________________________________________________________Current date: __________________
(In DD-MM-YYYY format)
Your phone number: ______________________________________ Alternate phone number: ______________________
(Number in the format: 123-456-7890, with your country code) (Where you can be reached if necessary)
Email address: ____________________________________________ Web site address: ____________________________
Please place the official seal or stamp of this organization here
If the official providing the educational instruction information is a different official, please provide the
name and signature of this official as well.
Official authorized to provide educational information
Your complete printed name: __________________________Your official title:_____________________________
Your signature: __________________________________________________________ Current date: ______________
(In DD-MM-YYYY format)
Your phone number: ________________________________Alternate phone number: __________________
(Number format 123-456-7890, with your country code) (Where you can be reached if necessary)
Email Address: ________________________________________________________________________________________
Please mail this completed form, with nursing education program documents and transcripts directly to:
Mailing address By Courier
NNAS
P. O. Box 8658
USA
NNAS
3600 Market Street, Suite 400
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2651
USA

Revised December 2014

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
[size=10pt]This is the RPN/LPN form of education for NNAS. Its Part C: EDUCATION DOMAIN BREAKDOWN is different from RN education form. I hope now its settled down the queries that do you require seperate form of RN & RPN or not.
[/size]

Practical Nurse
NURSING EDUCATION FORM

The following information from your Application Form identifies you to the Nursing School/Educational Institution
where you received your initial education as a nurse. Please ensure that the information is correct, and sign and
date the form.

Part A: PERSONAL INFORMATION
NNAS ID number: 119***** Application number: 94****
First/Given Name Middle Name Last/Family Name
John Doe
· Other names:
· Your name used while attending this school,(if different from your current name): John Doe
Mailing Address
1234 Test Cres
Mississauga, Ontario L5z 5A4
Canada

· Date of birth: 10/00/1900
· Phone number: 614-000-000 E-mail address: email
· Name of school of nursing/educational institution: Nursing School
· If your school closed or merged with another school, name of institution where transcripts and training records are archived:
· Name of nursing or psychiatric nursing program: Diploma in Nursing
· Your program start date: 10/09/2001 Your program completion/graduate date: 30/09/2004
I hereby give my consent to you to provide an original transcript of my nursing education directly to NNAS
at the following address:
NNAS
P. O. Box 8658
USA
Your signature: _____________________________________________________ Current date: ____________

Part B: NURSING EDUCATION INFORMATION

Please provide the following information (in English) concerning the nursing education of this nurse.
· Name of student while attending this school: _________________________________________________
· Type of school/educational institution - Check one from the following: _____ Secondary _____ Vocational
_____ College _____ Hospital _____ University
· What are the minimum entrance requirements for admission to this program: ______________________
· Program start date: __________________________
(The date this nurse started the program, in DD-MM-YYYY format)
· Program completion/graduate date: ____________________________
(The date this nurse graduated or formally completed the program, in DD-MM-YYYY format)
· Language of instruction – Theory: __________________ Clinical:___________________
· What is the primary language of your educational institution:______________________
· Name of credential/degree obtained - Options to choose: _____ Associate Degree Nurse _____ Bachelor of Nursing
____ Bachelor of Science in Nursing _____ Enrolled Nurse ____ Psychiatric Nurse _____ Practical Nurse _____ Other:
· Category of program: Check one: _____ nursing ____ practical nursing ____ psychiatric nursing
· Length of study for this program: ____________________________
· How was the program primarily delivered - Check one response from the following: _____ On site in class learning
_____ online distance learning ____ blended _____ or other, (explain): ________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
· This nursing program was officially recognized, approved or accredited by: _______________________
· Date program was approved or accredited: ___________________________
(In DD-MM-YYYY format)
Please provide the following additional information and documents and include these with the completed form:
Official transcript of this nurse's nursing education: This is the official document or record of the nurse's enrolment, progress and
achievement within your education institution. The transcript should identify courses taken (title and course number), credits and
grades achieved, and credentials earned;
· Nursing education program curriculum: a written description of this nurse's program of study and its individual courses; and
· Nursing education syllabus for each course: an outline and summary of the topics covered in each course, including course
objectives, learning outcomes and hours of study.

Part C: EDUCATION DOMAIN BREAKDOWN
In addition to attaching a copy of the official transcript of this nurse's nursing education, with a program curriculum
and syllabus for each course, please provide specific hours of theoretical instruction, lab and hours of clinical
practice for the subject areas listed below. Please do not combine subject areas. If they are combined in your
curriculum, please estimate the number of hours in each subject area.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUBJECT AREA Theory Hours Simulation / Lab Hours Clinical Hours
Nursing Care of the Adult – Medical
Nursing Care of the Adult – Surgical
Maternal / Infant Nursing
Gynecology
Pediatric Nursing
Gerontology / Geriatric Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
Community Health / Public Health Nursing
Anatomy & Physiology
Pathophysiology
Microbiology
Pharmacology & Medications
Infusion Therapy Theory & Skills
Nutrition
Fundamentals of Nursing
Health Assessment Across the Lifespan
Leadership
Ethical / Legal Practice
Applied Research
Primary Health Care
TOTALS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current address of this school of nursing / educational institution
Name: _________________________________________________________________________
Address 1: _________________________________________________________________________
Address 2: _________________________________________________________________________
P.O. Box: ____________________
City/Town: _________________________________________________________________________
Province/State/Territory: _________________________________________________________________________
Postal Code/Zip Code: ____________________
Country: _________________________________________________________________________

Part D: IDENTIFICATION OF OFFICIAL
Please provide the following information for the official authorized to provide the transcript.
Official authorized to provide transcripts
Your complete printed name: _________________________________Your official title: ____________________________
Your signature: __________________________________________________________Current date: __________________
(In DD-MM-YYYY format)
Your phone number: ______________________________________ Alternate phone number: ______________________
(Number in the format: 123-456-7890, with your country code) (Where you can be reached if necessary)
Email address: ____________________________________________ Web site address: ____________________________
Please place the official seal or stamp of this organization here
If the official providing the educational instruction information is a different official, please provide the
name and signature of this official as well.
Official authorized to provide educational information
Your complete printed name: __________________________Your official title: _____________________________
Your signature: __________________________________________________________ Current date: ______________
(In DD-MM-YYYY format)
Your phone number: ________________________________Alternate phone number: __________________
(Number format 123-456-7890, with your country code) (Where you can be reached if necessary)
Email Address: ________________________________________________________________________________________
Please mail this completed form, with nursing education program documents and transcripts directly to:
Mailing address By Courier
NNAS
P. O. Box 8658
USA
NNAS
3600 Market Street, Suite 400
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2651
USA

Revised December 2014

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
johnybegood said:
Hello guys do i have to still take an English proficiency test after all i am working in canada full time over 4 years as a nursing aid.or do i have any other ways sending information from my current employer stating my efficiency in English at work.?thank you in advance
You still need to take IELTS/CELBAN.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
JWZR421 said:
You still need to take IELTS/CELBAN.
thank you appreciated :)

Kerwin jalos

May 14, 2016
Good day! I have few questions regarding NNAS.
My wife and I are planning to apply for federal skilled express entry, we both have general and academic IELTS but our academic IELTS is only valid until september 2016. Since we are to start the express entry processing, is it possible to apply for NNAS right away though we are not yet canadian resident?
Do Filipino nurses need to take bridging program to become a Registered nurse in Canada?
I really do have little knowledge about these processes. I have been reading some forums about these but I'm still confused. Any info or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!